Pandora's Box: A Random Idol Rankings Thread

Crisis

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

I hope your team did better today than mine. :/ :( lol 

Texting doesn't care about time zones. :giggle:  But lol fair enough! If you do decide to give it another chance, I would love to know. ^_^ I struggle with book and movie comparisons often too. I watched a Christmas movie last year (a Netflix one called Let it Snow) that made me furious! They changed SO MUCH. :dead:  Ooh okay, well I'm sure I will identify whoever she is by the hair. :giggle: Also, what about Nicole Kidman? Or wait, Emma Stone? 😮  

Our piggies need to be fed. 😢  :dead:  Oh really, what might that be? :shiftywave: Haha okay! Now I have the idea of posting ironic write-ups on guys I am not interested in at all, but my conscience won't let me. :(:dead: Yes, I did reveal something. :giggle: lol that would be wonderful! :wub: 

Yay! ❤️  :hug:  OMG nooo it was meant to be sweet, not possessive. :haha: I know you're kidding, but it's fun talking with you and I would be sad for that to end. Oh, that's a good idea and I would like to see it. 

Reveal hidden contents

I love it. :haha: Oh no! Are you about to post a third one? :ph34rwave: You shouldn't be and that gif is my way to get you watching those dances! :wub: :haha: That was probably the hottest of the dances, but then again, maybe others could appeal to you more. :haha: All were fantastic though. lol my clues will be pretty basic and are also going to have be specific since there are endless celeb options unlike with Idol finalists. :haha: 

Reveal hidden contents

I could probably say the highs really started in season 2 or 3, but 4 was when I started watching every week, so I'm a bit biased. :haha: Oh, I remember this with Mark and Pia and sorry about that, lol. I know the feeling. :/ :dead: Aw okay. I have no idea why Tom was kicked off either after hosting 27 seasons and being the heart of the show. :no: The only rumor I heard was about them trying to bring in more racial diversity, but not sure if that's true or why it should mean to replace the host. :?  lol I mostly try to contain myself, but can definitely rage on the inside. Yeah. :(  lol normally I like to help my favorite shows with the ratings, but I can't be bothered with this one right now. :haha:  Oh yay, glad you liked Kristi too! And maybe I should clarify because there was also a Mario on that season, but I was talking about Mario Lopez from the season with Joey Lawrence. :haha:  

OMG this comment (in bold) and the gif that followed! :dead: Glad none of that was directed at me. :rofl: :dead: 

tenor.gif?itemid=12190345  (Now I wait and see if you get this reference :dead: )  And LOL thank you! :lmao:I'm such a mess.

Reveal hidden contents

😮 <- lol that could be my only response here, but.... we shall soon see! :shiftywave: And lol I wonder if you made this first guess before or after seeing my recent post in another thread. :dead: 

Yay. :giggle: Aw thank you! I believe you will be. :hug: Oh no at the crossed out text. :broken: 

Too bad about your team. :( Mine nearly lost but managed to hang on in the end.

It doesn't, but we're in the same state let alone same time zone. :haha: I'll definitely let you know should I decide to give it another chance. :yes: I can only imagine how frustrating it is for a movie not to be anywhere near similar to the book it's based off of. There's a good chance you will. Those are two good guesses; however, it's not either of them...

Yes they do. A skinny pig does no one any good. :lmao: I have no idea yet; hopefully something will come to mind. Too bad your conscience won't allow you to post ironic  write-ups about guys you're not really interested in; those things are a pain. :lmao: Now that I think about it, I do recall something being revealed. I'm sure transferring these dreams would be. :dead:

😁. OK, I can wipe the sweat from my forehead now. :haha: I enjoy talking to you and Bk1234 as well. I wasn't going to stop the thread; it would've been on hiatus until at after the season, or at the very least after the auditions and Hollywood rounds. OK, I may go ahead and create one. :yes:

Happy to see that! Since we're on a new page, I may very well post another one this evening. I already have the write-up ready to go. Bless you; that gif definitely has me wanting to watch her routines. 😍 :giggle: We'll see although from the gif that routine may be the hottest of the dances. I'll probably post my thoughts on them after I watch them. OK about the clues; I can say I'm much better at creating them than I am guessing them. :dead:

Fair enough. :haha: Yeah, it was an arrow to the heart. 😢 :dead: I take it there were some you were jealous of. :dead: Tom was there for a long time, and I haven't heard anything negative about him, so for them to replace him and Erin Andrews just seemed like it came from nowhere. I get trying to have more racial diversity, but there has to be better ways of doing it than that. I see the point about the rage; you do a good job of not showing it though it's not the healthiest to keep it inside. I know from personal experience. Fair enough about the show. If I were to be objective, Kristi was the best dancer of her season, so hers and Mark's win was well deserved. I had a feeling the Mario being referred to was Mario Lopez. I thought he and Joey were better than Emmitt Smith, plus Cheryl is one of my least favorite pros I have to say. :( Needless to say I didn't care for their win.

Yeah, none of it was directed to you. I know Bk1234 can handle it, so I can have some fun with them. :giggle:

I know of the show, but I haven't seen many episodes of it. Does that count? :haha: You're welcome. 🤗

Hopefully we will. After seeing we made it to another page, I got excited because I thought they were posted. Alas they weren't 😢 :haha: I want to say before seeing the post in another thread, but honestly I can't remember when I made the guess. :haha:

😇. It looks as if Bk1234 will be nice as well, so there shouldn't be any worries. Should anyone be mean, I have this for them:

Belt-clothing.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

The deadline for the submissions for the upcoming ranking is now closed.

Thank you to everyone who submitted performances. Here's what will be ranked:

Adam Lambert - (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

Allison Iraheta - I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing

Ashley Hess - Sir Duke

Blake Lewis - This Is My Now

Candice Glover - Ordinary People

Carrie Underwood - Love Is A Battlefield

Chris Daughtry - What If

Clay Aiken - Grease

Dalton Rapattoni - Radioactive

David Archuleta - We Can Work It Out

David Cook - Innocent

Elise Testone - Let’s Stay Together

Elliott Yamin - Open Arms

Emily Piriz - Let’s Get Loud

Hollie Cavanagh - Flashdance...What A Feeling

Jessica Meuse - White Flag

Jessica Sanchez - I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing

Julia Gargano - Beauty and the Beast

Kelly Clarkson - I Surrender

Kelly Clarkson - It’s Raining Men

Kris Allen - No Boundaries

Kris Allen - What’s Going On

Lauren Alaina - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman

MacKenzie Bourg - Wild World

Maddie Poppe - Going Going Gone

Madison VanDenburg - Breakaway

Pia Toscano - Where Do Broken Hearts Go

Siobhan Magnus - Through The Fire

Syesha Mercado - Hit Me Up

It appears there are 29 performances to be ranked, with one entry being submitted twice. I'll try to start on Tuesday at the earliest, for I want to re-watch them before starting the ranking. If anyone wants to post their own ranking, you know the drill. 🙂 After I rank all of the performances, I will post my least favorite performances from my ten favorite Idol contestants. For those who were in my other thread, you should know who they are. 😉 With that said, I'm curious to see if anyone will be able to guess which performances are my least favorite from each of them.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Too bad about your team. :( Mine nearly lost but managed to hang on in the end.

It doesn't, but we're in the same state let alone same time zone. :haha: I'll definitely let you know should I decide to give it another chance. :yes: I can only imagine how frustrating it is for a movie not to be anywhere near similar to the book it's based off of. There's a good chance you will. Those are two good guesses; however, it's not either of them...

Yes they do. A skinny pig does no one any good. :lmao: I have no idea yet; hopefully something will come to mind. Too bad your conscience won't allow you to post ironic  write-ups about guys you're not really interested in; those things are a pain. :lmao: Now that I think about it, I do recall something being revealed. I'm sure transferring these dreams would be. :dead:

😁. OK, I can wipe the sweat from my forehead now. :haha: I enjoy talking to you and Bk1234 as well. I wasn't going to stop the thread; it would've been on hiatus until at after the season, or at the very least after the auditions and Hollywood rounds. OK, I may go ahead and create one. :yes:

Reveal hidden contents

Happy to see that! Since we're on a new page, I may very well post another one this evening. I already have the write-up ready to go. Bless you; that gif definitely has me wanting to watch her routines. 😍 :giggle: We'll see although from the gif that routine may be the hottest of the dances. I'll probably post my thoughts on them after I watch them. OK about the clues; I can say I'm much better at creating them than I am guessing them. :dead:

Reveal hidden contents

Fair enough. :haha: Yeah, it was an arrow to the heart. 😢 :dead: I take it there were some you were jealous of. :dead: Tom was there for a long time, and I haven't heard anything negative about him, so for them to replace him and Erin Andrews just seemed like it came from nowhere. I get trying to have more racial diversity, but there has to be better ways of doing it than that. I see the point about the rage; you do a good job of not showing it though it's not the healthiest to keep it inside. I know from personal experience. Fair enough about the show. If I were to be objective, Kristi was the best dancer of her season, so hers and Mark's win was well deserved. I had a feeling the Mario being referred to was Mario Lopez. I thought he and Joey were better than Emmitt Smith, plus Cheryl is one of my least favorite pros I have to say. :( Needless to say I didn't care for their win.

Yeah, none of it was directed to you. I know Bk1234 can handle it, so I can have some fun with them. :giggle:

I know of the show, but I haven't seen many episodes of it. Does that count? :haha: You're welcome. 🤗

Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully we will. After seeing we made it to another page, I got excited because I thought they were posted. Alas they weren't 😢 :haha: I want to say before seeing the post in another thread, but honestly I can't remember when I made the guess. :haha:

😇. It looks as if Bk1234 will be nice as well, so there shouldn't be any worries. Should anyone be mean, I have this for them:

Belt-clothing.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Thanks. :(  We started the season 5-0 and now we're 6-2 after losing two of the last three games! I am not impressed. :dead:  Congrats to your team though! :hug: 

He can join our fun no matter where he is. :giggle: But I am only kidding, of course. Sounds good! Ugh yeah, so annoying. :haha: Darn, neither? I need to find out asap! lol

lolll. :dead:  Oh, you mentioned thinking of something to help out, so I wondered what you meant by that. :haha:  LOL. Silly me. :giggle: Yes... you might be right. It would. I'll just send my wishes to the dream fairies. :wub: 

I am harmless. 😢 :hug: Oh, well I still don't like the sound of a hiatus. :giggle: Yay!

Ah okay! I hope it's a redhead.

:giggle: Haha you're welcome! I think it is, but there are other hot dances and all of them are top notch quality. :wub: Oh yes, I'd love to know your thoughts on all of them! Ah it may be a challenge, but we'll see how it goes.

I'm sorry.

😢 lol I definitely have been jealous many times with girls close to my guys. :/ Exactly this about Tom (and Erin)! It was so ridiculous. :( I feel like the casting has been well rounded from the start, so I don't know what more they needed. Thank you! I may let it out, but not always in public. :haha: Thanks though. :hug: Yeah, I thought Kristi was easily the best and it was one season where someone was so far above the rest. Oh yes, me too! I have grown to like Emmitt more over time, but was upset he won over Mario. Aww too bad about Cheryl, although I do prefer many others. 

I wouldn't be upset if it was directed at me, just scared for my life. :dead: 

We can half count it, I guess. :giggle: 

We will. I have been working on my write-ups, but fair warning... they are much bigger than I expected. :ph34rwave: Oh okay. :haha: 

Yes, I'm glad to hear it. :wub: LOL when I scrolled down here and saw this image, I was wondering what was going on in this reply. :dead: But thank you. :giggle: 

33 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Nice to see you reached the century mark in this thread. I feel so honored. 😁

200.gif

:giggle:  And thank you! I'm glad you do. 😄 

Hunter Hayes
Bv1OTU5.gif   zhmq4FD.gif OB9C1sI.gif

Well, Crisis was on the right track with his guess, but it could have gone one of two ways with me and this was who I had in mind to post first. ❤️  I may or may not include the other person in one of my posts later on.  Why am I promising to do more of these write-ups? :dead:  Hunter is a country music artist and happens to be my favorite male artist. ❤️ I have loved him since soon after his debut in 2011 and have only grown to love him more and more over the years. I fell in love with his voice and songs first and then his lovable personality. ❤️   He considers himself a shy and awkward guy, which only makes him super endearing. I always thought he was adorable and he has grown into a handsome young man, as well. ❤️   He is so multi-talented, as not only does he sing and write his own songs, but can play over 30 instruments. He was responsible for every background vocal and instrument played on each track of his self-titled album, which is crazy! As Hunter would say, I want crazy (quoting one of his biggest hits). :giggle:  

I had the opportunity to see Hunter live in concert a couple times and was front row at both of them. :wub: I met him before one of his Christmas shows, where he spent time with a group of 20 fans backstage by sitting at each table and talking to everyone individually. I have never experienced a meet & greet like that and was amazed how much time he spent with us and how attentive he was! He was at my table alone for about 20 minutes, so needless to say I got to talk one on one with him about many things and even show him a picture of my dog. :blushingwave: He was super sweet, but also joked around with me, so it kind of felt like we were real friends.  At the summer concert I went to, he threw his guitar pick in the audience at me and it's one of my most cherished souvenirs. ❤️   

Hunter is seriously so precious and I just adore him. :wub: He is also a person of strong faith, which is something super admirable, attractive, and important to me. He speaks to this in several of his songs, but some of the most notable are "Dear God" and "Still." ❤️  He is such an adorable and beautiful person inside and out and that is how I fell in love with him so many years ago. He's so darn cute and I can't help wubbing him all the time. :wub: :heartbounce: He is a kind soul and has such a soft spot in my heart. :blushingwave: 

If you have not watched the third season of The Masked Singer and plan to, then stop reading here! (!) But then again, this is written in a spoiler tag after all.  :giggle: Well, Hunter competed on there and his voice was instantly recognizable to me, as were many of the clues (and I normally can't pick up on a thing). I was so sad he didn't make it to the finale. :broken: But it was really fun to see him perform each week and form a friendship with another guy I absolutely love (that may be revealed later if you don't already know. :giggle: ).

I will conclude by posting some of my favorite songs of Hunter's, although it is near impossible to narrow down. :broken: I have chosen five that have music videos to accompany them.

Hunter Hayes: 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Thanks. :(  We started the season 5-0 and now we're 6-2 after losing two of the last three games! I am not impressed. :dead:  Congrats to your team though! :hug: 

Darn, neither? I need to find out asap! lol

lolll. :dead:  Oh, you mentioned thinking of something to help out, so I wondered what you meant by that. :haha:  LOL. Silly me. :giggle: Yes... you might be right. It would. I'll just send my wishes to the dream fairies. :wub: 

I am harmless. 😢 :hug: Oh, well I still don't like the sound of a hiatus. :giggle: Yay!

Reveal hidden contents

Ah okay! I hope it's a redhead.

:giggle: Haha you're welcome! I think it is, but there are other hot dances and all of them are top notch quality. :wub: Oh yes, I'd love to know your thoughts on all of them! Ah it may be a challenge, but we'll see how it goes.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry.

😢 lol I definitely have been jealous many times with girls close to my guys. :/ Exactly this about Tom (and Erin)! It was so ridiculous. :( I feel like the casting has been well rounded from the start, so I don't know what more they needed. Thank you! I may let it out, but not always in public. :haha: Thanks though. :hug: Yeah, I thought Kristi was easily the best and it was one season where someone was so far above the rest. Oh yes, me too! I have grown to like Emmitt more over time, but was upset he won over Mario. Aww too bad about Cheryl, although I do prefer many others. 

I wouldn't be upset if it was directed at me, just scared for my life. :dead: 

We can half count it, I guess. :giggle: 

Reveal hidden contents

We will. I have been working on my write-ups, but fair warning... they are much bigger than I expected. :ph34rwave: Oh okay. :haha: 

Yes, I'm glad to hear it. :wub: LOL when I scrolled down here and saw this image, I was wondering what was going on in this reply. :dead: But thank you. :giggle: 

200.gif

:giggle:  And thank you! I'm glad you do. 😄 

Thank you. 🤗 Hopefully your team will have better luck next game. 🤞

It won't be the one I'll reveal next. However, since it's stressing you out so much, I'll post that person after the upcoming one.

:lmao:. I don't know what I meant by that. I guess I was trying to be positive. :haha: I guess I'll find out should any of them be posted. I'll make sure the dream fairies receive your wishes so they can stop torturing me. :dead:

Glad to see that! 😁 We'll see though I will still bookmark the thread. Nice to see you happy about that. 😁

Unfortunately, the next person is not a redhead. I'll post that person either tonight or tomorrow. It is very much appreciated. 😁 I'll take your word on the dances. I probably will post my thoughts on them; I'm not sure when that will be, however. We'll definitely see how it goes. :yes:

🤗. Nice to see I'm not alone in thinking this way. :haha: I pretty much agree with your thoughts on Tom and Erin (🤔) and the show in general in terms of the casting. Yeah, it's not the best to let those things out in public. I have creative outlets when I need to unleash mine. Anything I can do to help (though it appears it wasn't needed :haha:). 🤗 Agree about Kristi and I'm pretty much the same way regarding Emmitt. Fair enough about Cheryl.

No worries, you haven't done anything for me to come after you in that way. 😁

That's better than nothing! :haha:

I see one has been posted. I shall definitely read to see if this is true and comment on it. :yes:

:yes:. I know this isn't easy, so I want to make it as welcoming as possible, which means I have to check those who are out of line, including myself. You're welcome. 🤗

:dead:

:yes:

Derek Hough

bpv1C2V.gif  G2MEXnk.gif   Hot2vgL.gif

My clue should have been pretty straight forward here, as a connection with Edyta likely meant someone from Dancing With the Stars, and to also have a connection with Nicole could mean her partner... which was Derek. :giggle: So good job on that one! I was first introduced to Derek when he appeared on DWTS in 2007 to assist and dance with his sister, Julianne. He then became one of the professional dancers to compete the following season and was a staple and beloved pro on the show for many years to come. His popularity grew so much that it was often thought whichever celeb was partnered with him would make it to the end of the show, and in fact, all but two of his 17 partners made it to the semi-finals portion of the competition and none of them placed lower than 6th place. The haters will say he always got good partners, but credit should be given where credit is due because he honestly is an amazing partner and choreographer. (Not to mention some of his partners were not even expected to be good pre-season, but once they became good, the haters wanted to revert back to their same complaint that they were already good. :closedeyes: ).  But Derek quickly proved to be a highly skilled teacher and choreographer, able to always highlight his partner's strengths and come up with stand-out routines for them to perform. He also has a very outgoing and fun personality (not to mention good looks) that made him super easy to love. I was a fan of Derek right away and became fully obsessed with him during his second season on the show (which was season 6). Somehow my love sky rocketed even more over the years, which I didn't know was possible, but it happened. :haha:  He was my favorite person in the world (that I didn't actually know) and I loved everything about him. 

Although Derek is and probably always will be most known for his time on DWTS, he also portrayed Corny Collins in NBC's live television special of Hairspray in 2016 and has also had various acting roles in film and television. He learned to tap dance (amazingly) in his starring role in the movie Make Your Move, which was an independent film and did not get much recognition. :broken: I'll also mention his first ever role as an extra in the first Harry Potter movie. :giggle: So funny. But Derek is a true triple threat with his skills as a dancer, actor, and musician. To touch a bit more on music, he was in a band with his BFF and fellow former DWTS pro Mark Ballas. I enjoyed their music, but they didn't released all that much, unfortunately. Derek has since released some songs (and videos) on his own, although he only does so occasionally when it is something that truly is meaningful, which I can respect.

I would go further than triple threat because of Derek's insane choreography skills. He is a 8x nominated and 2x Emmy winning choreographer and the only DWTS pro to have that honor (along with Julianne, who he choreographed one of the winning routines with).  Slay. :wub:  He is the only pro to have won the show more than twice as well, as he is a 6x DWTS champion (and should be more actually because him and his partner were HUGELY robbed on one season. Don't get me started). I have loved all his partnerships on the show, but my some of my personal favorites were with Nicole Scherzinger, Shawn Johnson, Kellie Pickler, and Bindi Irwin. Nicole and Shawn are my favorite female celebs to be on the show and Derek's routines with them were on ANOTHER LEVEL (although he has so many standouts with all his other partners as well. Literally everything is worth watching).  Derek has not competed as a pro on DWTS since 2016. :broken: My interest in the show greatly diminished without him and it will never be the same. He is actually now a judge on the current season of the show, but I just keep thinking - why won't you dance for me Derek? :/ He did do a guest performance, but it's. not. the. same. 

Derek began judging (and sometimes mentoring) several years ago though on World of Dance, so I am happy to still see him on a regular enough basis. He is great in that role considering his encouraging nature, constructive critiques, and of course knowledge and experience. Every now and then he'll bless us with a dance too. :wub:  He has also picked up more than one of the contestants from WOD to take with him on tour as well, which I think is so amazing of him. 

I have been bragging so much about Derek's talent, but he really is so amazing to me and can do anything! But back to the point of this list. I fell in love with him early on during his time on DWTS. I love his fun, goofy personality, and also thought he was super hot and cute. :blushingwave:  Obviously seeing him dance on the show for so many years provided me with a lot to feed those feelings. :lmao: Ballroom and Latin dancing can be very romantic, sensual, hot, and so much more. A man that can move is one of the most attractive things and he can move like nobody else. :wub: Watching Derek dance is one of my favorite things in the world, and he is also quite a bit of a motivational speaker. He just has such positive energy and is always saying and posting encouraging things on social media (as well as interviews).  He is such a bright light.

I also had the opportunity to see Derek perform live on one of his tours with Julianne, which was something I never dreamed I'd be able to do. Not only did I get to see him dance in person from the front row, but I got to meet him, and not only did I get to meet him, but I even got to dance with him! :omg: And not only THAT, but it was my birthday! :omg:  :dead:  I could not have written it better myself unless it ended in a wedding. :dead: The meet & greet experience was amazing and at the end of a Q&A portion in front of a group of fans, he let me come up to the front to teach me some Argentine Tango moves. It was right out of a dream. :wub:  I got to dance with him (hopefully not horribly), be lifted by him, and even sit on his lap. :dead: My life would never be the same!  I met him again after the concert when he did a book signing (yes, he's also a best-selling author!) and yet again outside when he left to get on the bus. 

Basically, Derek is one of the most talented, kindest, funniest, and attractive people I can think of. For me, he is one in a million. It is obvious why I love him so much, or at least I hope it is given everything I said above. :haha: I adore this man so much. I could post an endless amount of dances here to end this, but I'll just include some of his standout pro dances (not only on DWTS). These (and so many more) are more than worth the watch. ❤️ 

Derek Hough: 

• Like 2

Hunter Hayes: Darn, I was on the right track but picked the wrong person. I'm 0 for 1 so far. :dead: Hopefully the other person will appear. Don't say that, I want to see more write-ups. It's nice to learn he's your favorite male artist. I've heard a couple of his songs and really liked them. :yes: He does appear to be a shy, awkward, yet likable guy. Those characteristics combined with his voice and looks make it easy to see why people would fall for him. :yes: 🤯 at him being able to play over 30 instruments. I wonder if he played any of them at least once in any of his songs. Him writing every song and playing every instrument on each track of his self-titled debut is impressive; not many artists can make that claim. That certainly is crazy.

It's really nice to see you having the opportunity to see him a couple of times live AND being in the front row each time. Also, getting to meet him had to certainly be a great experience. :shock: at him sitting at your table for 20 minutes and you getting the opportunity to talk with him one on one and even show him a picture of your dog. I haven't met too many of people I'm a fan of, so I have to say I'm a little jealous. :/ :giggle: Nice to see he was sweet and joked around. I'm sure the pick is a cherished souvenir.

The next paragraph is just 🥰. It's easy to see how much he means to you. He does appear to be someone who has a strong sense of faith, and I have no doubt it comes through in many of his songs.

I know firsthand how you felt when he was on the show. :giggle: I saw how excited you were when reading through the thread. Too bad about him falling short 💔, but at least he formed a friendship with another favorite of yours. I'm sure that made you very happy.

Out of the songs posted, I know of Wanted and Invisible. The latter was sung by someone during a talent show my niece participated in and that kid ended up winning (for the record, my niece came in third). I'll check out the other songs posted some time.

Great write-up. I think I did OK as far as being nice is concerned. 🙏

25 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Thank you. 🤗 Hopefully your team will have better luck next game. 🤞

It won't be the one I'll reveal next. However, since it's stressing you out so much, I'll post that person after the upcoming one.

:lmao:. I don't know what I meant by that. I guess I was trying to be positive. :haha: I guess I'll find out should any of them be posted. I'll make sure the dream fairies receive your wishes so they can stop torturing me. :dead:

Glad to see that! 😁 We'll see though I will still bookmark the thread. Nice to see you happy about that. 😁

Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately, the next person is not a redhead. I'll post that person either tonight or tomorrow. It is very much appreciated. 😁 I'll take your word on the dances. I probably will post my thoughts on them; I'm not sure when that will be, however. We'll definitely see how it goes. :yes:

Reveal hidden contents

🤗. Nice to see I'm not alone in thinking this way. :haha: I pretty much agree with your thoughts on Tom and Erin (🤔) and the show in general in terms of the casting. Yeah, it's not the best to let those things out in public. I have creative outlets when I need to unleash mine. Anything I can do to help (though it appears it wasn't needed :haha:). 🤗 Agree about Kristi and I'm pretty much the same way regarding Emmitt. Fair enough about Cheryl.

No worries, you haven't done anything for me to come after you in that way. 😁

That's better than nothing! :haha:

Reveal hidden contents

I see one has been posted. I shall definitely read to see if this is true and comment on it. :yes:

:yes:. I know this isn't easy, so I want to make it as welcoming as possible, which means I have to check those who are out of line, including myself. You're welcome. 🤗

Thanks. ❤️

Oh no, I'm not actually stressed out. :haha: Just dramatic and curious, haha.

Oh. :haha: LOL did you doubt me? I just posted two big ones, so I hope you enjoy. 😇  lol thank you! :wub: :giggle: 

❤️ 

That's okay, I'll see them soon enough.

:haha: Okay, well I look forward to your thoughts when you hopefully do watch! 

Definitely not.

:haha::( Glad to see you agree with me on this as well! I think so too and it's good to have those outlets. Aw, I appreciate your comments. :hug: We agree so much here!  

That's good to know. I took it more as curiosity to see what was posted. :haha: 

:giggle: 

Now two have! LOL to see if it's true that it's long?  :dead: Well the second one is even longer. I started with two major guys for me though, so I don't think too many more will be these kind of lengths. 

Aww, that's so kind.  :hug: 

Derek Hough: I actually got one right (I wonder if this is how someone feels when he/she gets my clues correct)! :ohyeah: After reading that write-up, it's easy to see why you love him so much. He really is a great dancer and choreographer, and he does appear to be outgoing and fun. I pretty much agree with your points about his ability to showcase his partners in their best light. For him to win that many times and not finish below 6th is amazing. My favorite partnership was him and Brooke Burke, and I was happy to see them win in that season. You know I'm definitely going to check out the routines two of our biggest crushes did together. :giggle: Too bad about him not competing since 2016, though it's good to see he's back on the show, if only as a judge. :yes: I don't watch World Of Dance, but I don't doubt he's great on that show as well. :yes: That story of seeing him live on tour and getting to meet and dance with him on your birthday is amazing! :omg: Not only that, for him to give you Argentine Tango lessons at the Q & A had to have been a treat. I'll have to check out the videos posted at some time.

Two great write-ups so far! I wish I had more to say about this one, especially seeing how much effort was put into it. Hopefully what I've said is enough. :haha:

5 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Thanks. ❤️

Oh no, I'm not actually stressed out. :haha: Just dramatic and curious, haha.

Oh. :haha: LOL did you doubt me? I just posted two big ones, so I hope you enjoy. 😇  lol thank you! :wub: :giggle: 

Reveal hidden contents

That's okay, I'll see them soon enough.

:haha: Okay, well I look forward to your thoughts when you hopefully do watch! 

Reveal hidden contents

Definitely not.

:haha::( Glad to see you agree with me on this as well! I think so too and it's good to have those outlets. Aw, I appreciate your comments. :hug: We agree so much here!  

That's good to know. I took it more as curiosity to see what was posted. :haha: 

Reveal hidden contents

Now two have! LOL to see if it's true that it's long?  :dead: Well the second one is even longer. I started with two major guys for me though, so I don't think too many more will be these kind of lengths. 

Aww, that's so kind.  :hug: 

👍

I was just joking around (I'm pretty sure you know that). :haha:

There was no doubt (:giggle:) they would be posted. It was a matter of when, not if, they would be. I just read the two write-ups and did enjoy them indeed. ❤️

It's getting late and I have to get ready for bed, so I'll post the next one tomorrow. This will be my last post of the evening. I hope I have some positive thoughts about them (which I think I will :giggle:).

:haha:. Glad to see we agree so much on these subjects!

Oh, OK. :haha:

I noticed. Both were long indeed :giggle: ; however, they were both very enjoyable to read. :yes: From the write-ups, it's easy to see how much you admire them. ❤️

😁

1 hour ago, Crisis said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hunter Hayes: Darn, I was on the right track but picked the wrong person. I'm 0 for 1 so far. :dead: Hopefully the other person will appear. Don't say that, I want to see more write-ups. It's nice to learn he's your favorite male artist. I've heard a couple of his songs and really liked them. :yes: He does appear to be a shy, awkward, yet likable guy. Those characteristics combined with his voice and looks make it easy to see why people would fall for him. :yes: 🤯 at him being able to play over 30 instruments. I wonder if he played any of them at least once in any of his songs. Him writing every song and playing every instrument on each track of his self-titled debut is impressive; not many artists can make that claim. That certainly is crazy.

It's really nice to see you having the opportunity to see him a couple of times live AND being in the front row each time. Also, getting to meet him had to certainly be a great experience. :shock: at him sitting at your table for 20 minutes and you getting the opportunity to talk with him one on one and even show him a picture of your dog. I haven't met too many of people I'm a fan of, so I have to say I'm a little jealous. :/ :giggle: Nice to see he was sweet and joked around. I'm sure the pick is a cherished souvenir.

The next paragraph is just 🥰. It's easy to see how much he means to you. He does appear to be someone who has a strong sense of faith, and I have no doubt it comes through in many of his songs.

I know firsthand how you felt when he was on the show. :giggle: I saw how excited you were when reading through the thread. Too bad about him falling short 💔, but at least he formed a friendship with another favorite of yours. I'm sure that made you very happy.

Out of the songs posted, I know of Wanted and Invisible. The latter was sung by someone during a talent show my niece participated in and that kid ended up winning (for the record, my niece came in third). I'll check out the other songs posted some time.

Great write-up. I think I did OK as far as being nice is concerned. 🙏

Sorry about that.  I was curious what made you guess one over the other. :giggle:Aw okay, I may do more! I'm so glad to learn you like some of Hunter's songs.  I love your comments here about recognizing his personality traits. His instrumental talent really is astonishing! He sure did play them, although not sure how many on that album and if all 30.  I never heard of this from anyone else either. :haha: 

Yes, I am very thankful and lucky for that! ❤️  It was really an incredible experience I'll never forget. ❤️  I don't know of any other artists who take that kind of time out with fans each show. Aww no, I'm so sorry. This won't come up on all of my write-ups, I promise. :haha:  yes, definitely! ❤️  
Awwww thanks. :blushingwave: I appreciate all of this. ❤️❤️❤️ 

LOL that's right. :dead:  You saw some of that. Thank you and yes for sure!

Oh yay. ❤️  Wow, that's so cool and :wub:  to the Hunter song winning! That's great your niece did so well too. ❤️  Did she sing as well?

Thank you. You definitely did! :hug:

44 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Reveal hidden contents

Derek Hough: I actually got one right (I wonder if this is how someone feels when he/she gets my clues correct)! :ohyeah: After reading that write-up, it's easy to see why you love him so much. He really is a great dancer and choreographer, and he does appear to be outgoing and fun. I pretty much agree with your points about his ability to showcase his partners in their best light. For him to win that many times and not finish below 6th is amazing. My favorite partnership was him and Brooke Burke, and I was happy to see them win in that season. You know I'm definitely going to check out the routines two of our biggest crushes did together. :giggle: Too bad about him not competing since 2016, though it's good to see he's back on the show, if only as a judge. :yes: I don't watch World Of Dance, but I don't doubt he's great on that show as well. :yes: That story of seeing him live on tour and getting to meet and dance with him on your birthday is amazing! :omg: Not only that, for him to give you Argentine Tango lessons at the Q & A had to have been a treat. I'll have to check out the videos posted at some time.

Two great write-ups so far! I wish I had more to say about this one, especially seeing how much effort was put into it. Hopefully what I've said is enough. :haha:

You did! LOL maybe so. :haha: Good job. Aww thank you. ❤️ I appreciate your comments and was so excited to find out earlier that he was one of your favorite pros, although I tried to contain my excitement to not spoil anything. :giggle: Yay! :wub: I loved him and Brooke too! I was so thrilled when they won. And LOL yes, now you know about these regarding those Houghzinger (their team name) dances. :giggle: Yeah, he's way too talented to be sitting behind a desk. :( :/  I love him on WOD too and highly recommend that show, although maybe you're not into dance as much as me. :haha: Thank you, it still feels surreal to say it, but it was amazing. 😢❤️ I had dreamed of meeting him and dancing with him (which never seemed remotely possible because how could I?) for 7-8 years before then! Thank you and I hope you like the videos. ❤️

Thanks. :hug: LOL I did notice your comments here seemed shorter, even though it was the longer write-up. It's all good, you highlighted the main points. :haha:  Oh but ugh, I noticed the gifs stopped working, so I had to fix those. Should be good now.

15 minutes ago, Crisis said:

There was no doubt (:giggle:) they would be posted. It was a matter of when, not if, they would be. I just read the two write-ups and did enjoy them indeed. ❤️

Reveal hidden contents

It's getting late and I have to get ready for bed, so I'll post the next one tomorrow. This will be my last post of the evening. I hope I have some positive thoughts about them (which I think I will :giggle:).

Reveal hidden contents

I noticed. Both were long indeed :giggle: ; however, they were both very enjoyable to read. :yes: From the write-ups, it's easy to see how much you admire them. ❤️

Is that another reference to a certain someone I see? :giggle: Oh okay. :haha:  Yay! :wub: 

Oh no, I was hoping you'd post it and take the attention off of me. :dead: But it's okay. I'll look forward to it tomorrow! I'm sure you will too. :haha:  

I could have made them so much longer honestly. :lmao:  But thank you! Awww. :blushingwave: I appreciate all your kind comments. :hug: 

Oops I forgot to spoiler tag, but I don't think what's left here gives anything away and also the tags keep messing up the formatting of my posts for some reason. :dead: 

• Haha 1

Great picks from @miss deniseespecially considering I have never heard of these two guys. 😅 Hunter looks like such a sweetheart, plus that write-up just made me feel great! 😊 While I don’t think Derek is as cute as Hunter, the number of achievements listed in his write-up made me dizzy... 🥴 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Great picks from @miss denise, especially considering I have never heard of these two guys. 😅 Hunter looks like such a sweetheart, plus that write-up just made me feel great! 😊 While I don’t think Derek is as cute as Hunter, the number of achievements listed in his write-up made me dizzy... 🥴 

Thank you very much, but omg never hearing of them! :omg:  My world is shaken to the core at the thought of that. :dead:  I'm guessing you Googled Crisis's predictions then to say they were good picks (at least Derek, since he didn't guess Hunter)? :haha: Aww yes, Hunter is a sweetheart for sure and so glad you enjoyed my write-up on him. ❤️ LOL sorry to make you dizzy, but I can't actually be sorry for propping up his amazingness. :giggle: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, miss denise said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry about that.  I was curious what made you guess one over the other. :giggle:Aw okay, I may do more! I'm so glad to learn you like some of Hunter's songs.  I love your comments here about recognizing his personality traits. His instrumental talent really is astonishing! He sure did play them, although not sure how many on that album and if all 30.  I never heard of this from anyone else either. :haha: 

Yes, I am very thankful and lucky for that! ❤️  It was really an incredible experience I'll never forget. ❤️  I don't know of any other artists who take that kind of time out with fans each show. Aww no, I'm so sorry. This won't come up on all of my write-ups, I promise. :haha:  yes, definitely! ❤️  
Awwww thanks. :blushingwave: I appreciate all of this. ❤️❤️❤️ 

LOL that's right. :dead:  You saw some of that. Thank you and yes for sure!

Oh yay. ❤️  Wow, that's so cool and :wub:  to the Hunter song winning! That's great your niece did so well too. ❤️  Did she sing as well?

Thank you. You definitely did! :hug:

Reveal hidden contents

You did! LOL maybe so. :haha: Good job. Aww thank you. ❤️ I appreciate your comments and was so excited to find out earlier that he was one of your favorite pros, although I tried to contain my excitement to not spoil anything. :giggle: Yay! :wub: I loved him and Brooke too! I was so thrilled when they won. And LOL yes, now you know about these regarding those Houghzinger (their team name) dances. :giggle: Yeah, he's way too talented to be sitting behind a desk. :( :/  I love him on WOD too and highly recommend that show, although maybe you're not into dance as much as me. :haha: Thank you, it still feels surreal to say it, but it was amazing. 😢❤️ I had dreamed of meeting him and dancing with him (which never seemed remotely possible because how could I?) for 7-8 years before then! Thank you and I hope you like the videos. ❤️

Thanks. :hug: LOL I did notice your comments here seemed shorter, even though it was the longer write-up. It's all good, you highlighted the main points. :haha:  Oh but ugh, I noticed the gifs stopped working, so I had to fix those. Should be good now.

What made me guess the other one was the connection to Nicole, and I know that person and Nicole performed together on one of the morning news programs (I think it was The Today Show). Please do, they're a lot of fun to read. 😊 The only other person that comes to mind when it comes to playing all of the instruments on his albums is Prince, though I'm sure there are others.

I'm sure that was an incredible experience. I can't think of many artists who would do take that much time with their fans either. Oh no, it's fine. I'm sure the pick is kept somewhere nice and safe. :yes:

🤗

I did indeed. :yes: 🤗

My niece was a hip hop dancer (I'm not sure if she still dances, however). The kid did a great job with the song; I'm sure Hunter would've been proud if he heard that rendition.

🤗

🤗. I'm happy to see how excited you were when I named him as one of my favorite pros. Agreed about him and Brooke. Houghzinger has a nice ring to it. :giggle: Maybe he'll dance again on the show in the future. :yes: I'm not into the dancing shows as much as the singing shows, but I do enjoy them from time to time. I may check out WOD someday. :omg: at dreaming of meeting and dancing with him 7-8 years prior to it actually happening. I'm sure it was a surreal experience. :yes: I'll try to let you know what I think of them.

Oh, OK. I felt guilty not having much to say after it. I guess I was really tired by then. At least I appeared to hit the major points. The gifs are indeed working now. :yes:

17 hours ago, miss denise said:

Is that another reference to a certain someone I see? :giggle: Oh okay. :haha:  Yay! :wub: 

Oh no, I was hoping you'd post it and take the attention off of me. :dead: But it's okay. I'll look forward to it tomorrow! I'm sure you will too. :haha:  

I could have made them so much longer honestly. :lmao:  But thank you! Awww. :blushingwave: I appreciate all your kind comments. :hug: 

Oops I forgot to spoiler tag, but I don't think what's left here gives anything away and also the tags keep messing up the formatting of my posts for some reason. :dead: 

Maybe... :giggle: ❤️

Sorry. 💔 I've had a long day today, but I'll see if I can post the next entry tonight. :yes: I'll try to get started on those this weekend.

I know the feeling; I could say the same with some of the write-ups in my other threads. :haha: See, I can be kind when I want to be. 😇 🤗

Yeah, the tags seem to have some gaps in-between. It's annoying to have to edit and fix them... :/ 

Edited by Crisis

16 minutes ago, Crisis said:

I just noticed @Bk1234 publicly posted the two crushes of @miss denise. :shock:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

So that she doesn't feel alone, I'll list the two I posted thus far:

- Nicole Scherzinger

- Edyta Sliwinska

In addition, I'll post my next one out in the open, which will be my next post barring anything else happening.

OMG, I’m so sorry @miss denise! 😭

• Like 1

Celebrity Crush #3: Sade

sade-adu-vol-2-4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 o-SADE-facebook.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 sade_Classic-style_fashion_style-icon-5-781x1024.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 sade11.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I eagerly await for @Bk1234 to break my heart and imply I have horrible taste again. 💔 :giggle: Sade is one of my all-time favorite singers. She has one of my favorite voices, which happens to be this beautiful contralto that is heaven to my ears. She also happens to be one of my longest standing celebrity crushes despite being old enough to be my mother. :dead: I always thought she was really beautiful, and she still is even at 61. In addition, she has this classy elegant sense of style which really suits her as she often carries herself with class and elegance. Despite this, she has this mature sensuality about her; she can be sexy without looking like she's trying too hard. I’ll post some of my favorite songs:

One of the main things I like about her is that she is one of those artists who has never compromised who she was. She has stayed true to herself throughout her career and has released music on her own terms most of the time. It’s admirable yet admittedly frustrating because I know some of her fans (myself included) eagerly await new music from her, and there have been times when it would be many years before she released anything (it’s been ten years since her last album and she went ten years prior to releasing that one). However, it is a treat when she does because there is a strong chance whatever she puts out will be of the highest quality. 😊 In the end, Sade may not be well-known around these parts, but she is pretty much a no-brainer on my personal list. :yes:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Sade

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Who? :lmao: I have to admit, she looks great for her age, but her face creeps me out, not gonna lie... 😟 

Figures no one would know who she is. :haha: She's been around since the mid-80s and isn't all that mainstream. As for the second sentence, I knew I could count on you to disapprove of my taste. :wub:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Crisis said:

Figures no one would know who she is. :haha: She's been around since the mid-80s and isn't all that mainstream. As for the second sentence, I knew I could count on you to disapprove of my taste. :wub:

Actually ... I do know who she is, as I am probably, one of the older members, in here. And I say  .... good choice. She is her own artist, and very classy

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Crisis said:

Reveal hidden contents

What made me guess the other one was the connection to Nicole, and I know that person and Nicole performed together on one of the morning news programs (I think it was The Today Show). Please do, they're a lot of fun to read. 😊 The only other person that comes to mind when it comes to playing all of the instruments on his albums is Prince, though I'm sure there are others.

I'm sure that was an incredible experience. I can't think of many artists who would do take that much time with their fans either. Oh no, it's fine. I'm sure the pick is kept somewhere nice and safe. :yes:

My niece was a hip hop dancer (I'm not sure if she still dances, however). The kid did a great job with the song; I'm sure Hunter would've been proud if he heard that rendition.

Reveal hidden contents

🤗. I'm happy to see how excited you were when I named him as one of my favorite pros. Agreed about him and Brooke. Houghzinger has a nice ring to it. :giggle: Maybe he'll dance again on the show in the future. :yes: I'm not into the dancing shows as much as the singing shows, but I do enjoy them from time to time. I may check out WOD someday. :omg: at dreaming of meeting and dancing with him 7-8 years prior to it actually happening. I'm sure it was a surreal experience. :yes: I'll try to let you know what I think of them.

Oh, OK. I felt guilty not having much to say after it. I guess I was really tired by then. At least I appeared to hit the major points. The gifs are indeed working now. :yes:

Maybe... :giggle: ❤️

Sorry. 💔 I've had a long day today, but I'll see if I can post the next entry tonight. :yes: I'll try to get started on those this weekend.

I know the feeling; I could say the same with some of the write-ups in my other threads. :haha: See, I can be kind when I want to be. 😇 🤗

Yeah, the tags seem to have some gaps in-between. It's annoying to have to edit and fix them... :/ 

That makes sense. I only meant they were on The Masked Singer. :giggle: Okay, I just might! I had fun as well, actually. :haha:  I wouldn't doubt that about Prince.

For sure. ❤️ Yes, it's framed on my dresser. :haha: 

That's really cool. :bobo:  I hope she still dances. Aw and I bet he would. ❤️ 

I really was! :wub:  lol yeah, I like that name too. :haha:  I hope so. Understandable. I love both (and SYTYCD as well, although I'm not nearly as invested in that one as I used to be. :broken: ) I hope you do. LOL yeah, I was so obsessed with him all that time. :blushingwave:  Surreal is the perfect way to describe it. Yay! 

Oh no, don't feel guilty. :hug:  Yes, I'm glad. :haha:  

I knew it! :wub: :dead: 

I know you already posted it, but no pressure on any day to have to post if you're not up for it. :hug: 

Glad we can relate. :giggle: I never said you weren't. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif You're one of the nicer people I've come across in awhile. :haha: 

Yes, they are driving me nuts. :lmao: I have to edit my posts (especially the write-ups, which got really messed up  :wacko: ) each time.

Sade: No spoiler tags here. 😮 I have actually heard of Sade, but am not familiar with her or her music at all. LOL her being old enough to be your mom (and same for me). :lmao:  But well, we all have our taste. :giggle::dead: I really like the way you described her regarding her sensuality and elegance. I took a listen to the songs you posted and she does have a unique voice. It has a kind of warm quality about it that I like. :haha:  Her tone and music also appears to suit the way you described her as a person. I like what you said about the way she chooses to release music, but can definitely get the frustration as well. Ten years? I would go crazy. :haha: