Pandora's Box: A Random Idol Rankings Thread

Crisis

Males

2. Francisco Martin

Francisco-Martin-Top-20.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 900_675_13__20200519110551.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Screen-Shot-2020-05-18-at-6.42.19-PM-1-620x348.png&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

@JC - 2nd

@Bk1234 - 4th

@miss denise - 7th

@Crisis - 11th

@psterina - 12th

Francisco was a popular contestant during S18. He was arguably the most consistent performer, which certainly helped. However, I’m sure him being a cute guy had to do with a lot of his popularity, and since this ranking is about attractiveness, that’s what we’re going to focus on. He wasn’t the flashiest contestant, but he has this boy next door charm to him; I’d probably say he was the most wholesome Idol contestant since Archie. Also, I’d like to think his struggles with his nerves made him more relatable and even adorable to some people. I would make a comment on the rankings; however, since they’re off, I’ll just say Francisco is definitely a worthy addition to this ranking.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:47 PM, Bk1234 said:

#4: Francisco Martin

tenor.gif?itemid=17165755

I love that this was the only GIF of him that I could find. :haha:

A lot of people (including me) have been disappointed to see that the quality of performances is much lower in the ABC seasons than in the FOX seasons. However, I will say that the ABC seasons certainly don’t lack in the “hotshot” department. This season in particular certainly brought in quite a few gems, and Francisco Martin is most definitely one of them. The show (and Bobby 😒) was/were really pushing for Louis to be the resident heartthrob of the season. They tried, and succeeded for the most part, but for me, my attention was all on Francisco! There was something about him that was just so charming. He looked great in Hawaii, ESPECIALLY during his performance of Falling (picture is coming soon, don’t worry. 😏)

francisco-martin-american-idol-1585638876.jpg

Picture 1: Both two handsome pictures from Hawaii. Don’t ask me to pick a favorite because I have no clue. I LOVED his performance outfit, but that face expression on the left is just perfection! 😍😍

Part of the reason I ranked Francisco so high is because of how invested I felt during the show. He had one of the best Idol “story arcs” (never thought I’d see the day when I would use this to describe an Idol contestant, but here we are) ever, meaning he got a TON of screen time. This allowed me to see so much of his personality and let me just say, I fell in love with it! His shy personality that was shown off in the beginning was so cute to watch, plus it made his Hawaii performance so thrilling! Not to mention, his Mother’s Day performance was so sweet! ~Time for a brief interruption to your regularly scheduled program: Francisco’s single Swollen just released on the day I typed this so yeah, stream it if you like it!~ Woah, what was that!? Anyway, I only have one photo to end this write-up with, but hey, quality over quantity. 🤓

5949284_021920-kgo-francisco-martin-smiling-podcast-room-img_Image_00-00-27,18.jpg

Picture #2: Nothing much to say besides it’s Francisco, so what’s not to love? 😅

002. Francisco Martin

Edited by Crisis

1. Kris Allen

th?id=OIP.ukV5NRzbCDIqCRvGNmoaLAHaKR%26pid=Api&f=1 A-1517749-1364653392-9765.jpeg.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 kris-allen-600x450.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

JC - 1st

miss denise - 1st

Crisis - 2nd

Bk1234 - 5th

psterina - 18th

Kris is possibly Idol’s ultimate boy next door. I have to say I completely get it with him, probably more so than any other male Idol heartthrob. :haha: If I were to guess what his best features would be, I would pick his eyes. They appear to be full of kindness, warmth, and understanding, and I think they add to his overall appeal, though it looks like he can rock a pair of glasses as well. As far as his style is concerned, he may not dress to the nines; however, his no frills simple style suits him just fine. With all of this said, I have to say I don’t care for the longer hair he seems to be sporting now; although he still looks fine I think shorter hair looks better on him. Overall, I placed him second and though he finished first here, we’ll see if this is the case when I post the altered and more accurate rankings.

On 10/9/2020 at 10:00 PM, Bk1234 said:

#5: Kris Allen

kris allen wave GIF by American Idol

I’m feeling a bit tired right now (at the moment of writing this), but I promised myself I would at least get my Top 5 guys done, so sorry if Kris gets the short end of the stick. 😅 Anyway, Kris’ stylists usually dressed him in plain, solid color shirts, which you would think would be an issue, but no, it worked perfectly for Kris. That style of clothing just makes him look so 🔥. One thing that set Kris apart from most of the other heartthrobs was that he was married. I actually really loved seeing Kris’ wife cheer him on every week. It was clear that the two were meant to be together, so I fully supported their love and still do now (I’m even going to include some pictures of the two of them together. ❤ If I sound crazy, it’s because I’m tired.) Anyway, back to Kris. Well actually, let’s move on to his personality (I’m doing this “raw and real” style if you guys couldn’t already tell...  😴) Oh wait, pictures first!!!! 📸

Kris-Allen-Performs-Kanye-West-Heartless-American-Idol.jpg

Picture #1: Kris’ stylists flexing another one of their solid color T-shirts during the climax of Kris’ Underdog Journey by Kristy Lee Cook and the American Public (it’s a great book by the way, I gave it a 5/5.) 

kris-allen.jpg

Picture #2: I LOVE CUTE IDOL FAMILIES! (In all seriousness, they all look great. 😀)

Kris is another contestant whose ranking is mostly due to personality, but hey, at the end of the day, that’s what really matters! Kris had such a chill, relaxed personality which warranted him some negative attention from one judge, but who cares, let’s focus on the other, way better judge sitting two seats to the left of that grumper-stump. Anyway, Kris had that cute, newly married man vibe, which I enjoyed. I really like contestants who are genuine and who display ARTISTRY, whoops, wrong script! 😅 As I was saying... Kris was so genuine on that stage and I love that he didn’t succumb to grumper-stump’s (his new nickname by the way) constant “personality” critiques (Kris should have been the one critiquing him in that department. 😛) All of these factors allowed Kris to sneak in at my #5. Now, are we done? No! It’s time for pictures and other assorted media: the sequel. 📸📸

Season-8-Kris-Allen.jpg

Picture #3: Kris’ stylists were so influential that their iconic style carried over to Kris’ post-Idol career! 👏

kris-allen-katy-splash-510x600.jpg

Picture #4: This picture just makes me smile, plus it proves Kris doesn’t just wear T-shirts!!!!!! 😱

Kris-Allen.jpg

Picture #5: Uh oh, the Idol stylists are slowly losing influence! 

963713b863e5aba708b5023cfca60f86.jpg

Picture #6: Co-Authors: Kristy Lee Cook and the American Public

Not Picture #7: One of the most relaxing things I have ever watched. Thanks Kris. 💖

latest?cb=20180508192943

Picture #7?: Huh, how did this get here? Whatever, I’m too lazy to fix it. 😴

001. Kris Allen

(It looks like the video feed for this write-up disappeared...:(

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1

Females

2. Pia Toscano

PIA-TOSCANO-at-American-Idol-Season-11-Grand-Finale-Show-8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 pia-toscano-out-and-about-in-west-hollywood-03-17-2017_7.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Pia-Toscano.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

Bk1234 - 1st

Crisis - 2nd

miss denise - 3rd

psterina - 4th

JC - 30th

Here is someone who I have to remind myself to keep the write-up PG on. :dead: Pia, to put it simply, is a stone cold fox. She’s one of those women who can cause traffic jams and broken necks. 😍 The most difficult part was deciding which pictures to use, for I don’t think she’s capable of taking a bad one. She has such a beautiful face that goes well with any hairstyle. I prefer the long, black hair she had on the show, and I’m happy to see she apparently has gone back to it, though the others weren’t bad by any means. In addition, she has great fashion sense and she is someone who can work the red carpet well. My favorite look of hers on the show was during All In Love Is Fair when she had the long black dress and her hair pulled back. Of course, my least favorite is her River Deep Mountain High look (Gwen Stefani should be locked in a closet and be forced to listen to Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on an infinite loop for that outfit 😒). Needless to say Pia definitely ranks high in my personal list. I could say more about her; however, Bk1234 has a great write-up about her (which happens to be my personal favorite), so I’ll stop here and hopefully everyone enjoys the write-up. 😊

On 10/10/2020 at 9:49 PM, Bk1234 said:

#1. Pia Toscano

source.gif

My number one female is certainly more of a popular choice for #1 than my number one guy. 😅 Pia Toscano and Katharine McPhee are usually listed as the top 2 prettiest Idol girls, but in my opinion, Kat comes nowhere close to Pia’s level (oh sorry, I forgot to say “spoiler alert,” but whatever, Kat wasn’t coming anywhere near the top of my ranking after recent events. 😞) Anyway, it is time to discuss Queen Pia. I really don’t know how to describe it so I’ll just say that she just possesses natural beauty! I mean I wouldn’t do this for anyone else, but since Pia is #1, it is now time to assess (gush over) Pia. Class, take out your notebooks and pencils! 📓✏️ It is time to take notes on the following photos! 

49829.jpg

Everyone, write Pia Toscano- I’ll Stand by You at the top of your page! I should see your pencils wagging! 👀  In this photo, Pia is wearing a short, sparkly dress, and while I wouldn’t recommend that you kiddos where it to school, it is the perfect outfit for song slayage. 😉

50007.jpg

pia13_2.jpg

Your next heading should be titled Pia Toscano- All By Myself. Please split the page and make a T-chart as we will be comparing two images. The first image is from Idol S10, and it is certainly more buttoned up than the second image, which is from the Farewell Season’s finale. I guess it just goes to show what a difference 5 years in the spotlight can make. 😮

50288.jpg

The next heading is Pia Toscano- Where Do Broken Hearts Go. Please note that there could be a quiz on this at the end of the week, so make sure to take ACCURATE notes! 😤 Anyway, where were we? Oh yes, Pia’s attempt at an up-tempo! :wub:  She literally looks like an Egyptian pharaoh in this image! She’s once again proving why she deserves the status of queen. 👸🏻 This might be my favorite of her Idol outfits (hint: this will be a question on your quiz!) 

50480.jpg

New heading: Pia Toscano- All in Love is Fair, write it quickly, the period is almost over! This dress is a little plain, and I will admit, Pia looks way better with her hair out. However, her beautiful face is still present, and that’s important! 👍

50573.jpg

Please write this next heading please: Pia Toscano- Don’t Let the Sun Come Down. With their job on the line after the previous week’s disappointing outfit, Pia’s stylists bought buckets full of glitter and threw it all on Pia’s dress (true story. 😉

50894.jpg

Title this section Pia Toscano- River Deep - Mountain High. You have high expectations for the week’s outfits after you hear that GWEN STEFANI is helping the contestants pick them out. Yeah, Pia’s leopard towel just didn’t cut it for me. 😕 I thought she looked really good with her hair up though. 😀

pia-toscano-sings-on-american-idol.jpg

This is more of a bonus, so I’ll keep it short and sweet. 😊 This is ROBBED QUEEN outfit (include the caps or minus five points.) 

*School bell noise.* 🛎 Well I hope you guys enjoyed that nice history lesson. 😄 Now, back to the REAL write-up. Pia has such a gorgeous face, so I think a great way to close this write-up would be to show some of my favorite photos from Pia (and where to find some of them…)

maxresdefault.jpg

Caption: “Always Remember Us This Way” Cover- Proof that you don’t need to show skin to look good. 😀

maxresdefault.jpg

Caption: “Rise Up” Cover- American Cancer Society’s “Share the Light” Event- One of my new favorite photos of Pia. 😍 Her face looks so pretty, plus the ponytail just works so well for her! Not to mention, I love that she’s using her talent to brighten the lives of others. ❤️ 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Caption: It’s so nice to see Pia smile. 🥺

giphy.gif

Caption: Not only does she look pretty, but her laugh is gorgeous (if that even makes sense. 🤣)

CompetentGroundedAsianpiedstarling-small 

Caption: The real top two of the season. Both look gorgeous in this one! 😃

Caption: This image is so sweet, yet it makes me feel so sad…🥺 I think it shows a lot that Pia is honoring someone’s else’s birthday, when she could have just been celebrating hers.

Well, after all of this, hopefully you can see why Pia gets my #1 spot for the ladies! Now let's just pray Pia gets number one overall! 🤞

c3d00ac44c4cbd190d77c1ec3c7ac051.gif

002. Pia Toscano

Edited by Crisis
  • Sad 1

1. Katharine McPhee

katharine-mcphee-0e1378fb-3d79-4146-a78c-cb70fccd0ca-resize-750.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 740full-katharine-mcphee.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 katharine-mcphee-at-waitress-the-musical-press-night-in-london-03-07-2019-4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

Crisis - 1st

miss denise - 2nd

psterina - 2nd

JC - 4th

Bk1234 - 18th

Yes, I know Katharine has fallen out of favor with some people over the past month or two (which is 100% understandable and justified BTW), and I have a feeling a certain someone is cursing me under his/her breath for my ranking. 😒 :haha: However, as disappointing and heartbreaking everything has been, she is still very much a beautiful woman. Some think she is the most beautiful woman to come from AI, and I can’t say I disagree with that claim. She has such beautiful facial structure with her best feature being her gorgeous cheekbones. With that said, Kat didn’t - and if I’m being honest still doesn’t - have the greatest fashion sense. During her season, I remember some people making fun of some of her outfits because they made her look like she was pregnant (which is funny considering she’s pregnant now). :giggle:The outfit she’s most famous (or infamous) for is the yellow dress during I Have Nothing. If I were to pick my favorite look of hers, it would probably be the black dress and boots she wore during I Ain’t Got Nothing But The Blues. I’m also partial to her Top Nine Results Show outfit. With everything said, based on attractiveness, it’s easy to see why Katharine is highly regarded.

001. Katharine McPhee

That's it for the current rankings. Since there was a misunderstanding from one of the rankers, these aren't the most accurate rankings. I'll post the more accurate ones somewhere down the line, and we'll see where everyone ends up.

I mentioned I had a couple of topics I wanted to explore next; however, if I'm to be honest, the previous ranking is my personal favorite and I don't know if anything will top it. With that said, one topic I was thinking of doing was ranking the performances of certain Idol contestants and comparing the scores with WNTS. However, I feel that would be better suited in a different thread. The other topic is something kind of weird. I was going to ask any posters to submit they're least favorite performance of each of their Top 10 contestants and I would rank them. It would be something like me ranking their favorite Idol performances.

Edited by Crisis
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Crisis said:

I have the last sets ready, and I'll post them on the next page. After that, I'll post the new rankings now that they are more accurate and then discuss a couple of topics I have in mind. I deprived @miss denise of her big moment last time, so I'm going to give her the opportunity to get us to the next page. 😆

16 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’ll let @miss denise do #25. 😊

I'm catching up on things now, but thank you so much for giving me that honor! :wub: And so sorry I was so slow about it. :dead:  I appreciate you all waiting. :haha: 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2020 at 6:44 PM, JC said:

Jasmine Trias is gorge and should def have been part of this 35! I will send my rankings legit ranking on looks soon @Crisis

Yes! :wub:  So glad you agree. 😄 

On 10/31/2020 at 8:28 PM, Bk1234 said:

I love @miss denise’s write-ups. 😊 I never realized how pretty Jasmine was until now. 😅

Aww thank you! ❤️ I'm glad you see her beauty now, at least. :haha: 

On 10/31/2020 at 3:31 PM, Crisis said:

I'm pretty much the same way regarding the seasons. :haha: Don't worry, you're still that person. 💖 OK good to know. I'd like to think I'm someone who can get that, so you can be comfortable around me with it. 😁

Yeah, I think I saw some of it while looking through the old TMS thread. :giggle: I'd have to re-watch, but knowing my luck they were probably at Taylor's. :/ He dated a fashion model named Jaime Paetz for some time:

5216814.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Matt%2BLeinart%2BFoundation%2BCelebrity%2BBowling%2BY8t7uH0Gtlgx.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 jaime-paetz-0.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

- I guess we'll find out. :giggle: The story of your mom being in the background and not saying anything until Michael arrived. :dead: ❤️ At least that seems to be a positive memory for the two of you.

I'm happy to see someone do something. Reading my commentary, I realized I made a grammatical error. Instead of "I won't say Blake isn't a bad-looking guy", I meant to say "I won't say Blake is a bad-looking guy". The first may come off as me saying Blake is unattractive, and I wasn't trying to say that at all. :haha: Nice to see both of them are appealing to you. Funny you have a thing for blondes when I'm pretty much the opposite. :haha: I'd have to say my biggest weakness are redheads. If a beautiful redhead who could sing well enough were to appear on Idol, I would be in serious trouble. :haha: Fair enough about giving them some love because the jerk posting this won't. 😆

Completely understandable. I'm sure  we've all had a contestant or two who's been in that place. We can focus on her beauty here indeed. ❤️ 

If you have any more, feel free to post them. :yes: Yours and Bk1234's write-ups are fun to thread; they are certainly better than mine. 😆 Speaking of which, I may have an honorable mention or two of my own to post...

Thanks. :wub: :hug:  Haha yes, I picked up on that after talking with you for a little while. :haha: 

I suppose that's true. :giggle: Ohh nooo. :( Oh! Thanks for the pictures. That is nice and they looked happy. ^_^ 

lol yes, it still cracks me up. :haha:  Yes, thank you. :hug: 

Sorry it took me so long. :lmao: Oh oops, but thanks for correcting that. :haha: It's okay. Oh really?! 😮 It seems you to tend to prefer brunettes (at least in the Idol world), but I never would have guessed this about redheads. Aww. :haha: I'm weird (lol) in the sense that a lot of the celebrity guys I go towards are blonde, but in the real word, it's guys with brown hair. :haha: Oh lol. 😢 I just loved the two of them and their friendship though. I didn't want to eat them (like the ship name)! :dead: 

❤️ 

I'm not sure I have any more for this particular ranking, unless I go off topic and pick people outside of Idol. :giggle: Haha. Aww thanks, but yours are fun to read too! 

Honorable Mention: Luke Menard: Yay for featuring a guy. :giggle:Oh lol good to know it was a different friend than that other one. :giggle: I do remember Luke and although I wasn't making googly eyes at him ( :dead: ) I get the appeal and agree with the way you described him! I love that he made you call him a beautiful man. :haha: Such a nice compliment! I also remember him battling cancer, but so great to know he's doing much better now. Also, LOL: "I wanted him to do well if only to see my friend make googly eyes at him every week. :giggle:" This is similiar to something my best friend would say about me. :rofl: 

Honorable Mention: Aubrey Cleland: I agree Aubrey is very pretty and had a pretty voice to match her looks as well. I would have preferred her in the finals of that season over other people, for sure. And she would also be a worthy addition to this list here. :yes: I think I also liked her style of clothing.

002. Francisco Martin: Aww yes, Francisco is so adorable. :giggle: I agree about the boy next door charm and him being so wholesome (like Archie! :wub: ). Love that comparison. I also found him super endearing personality-wise, which added to the attraction. lol I am curious what comment you'd make on the ranking, but I guess that you wouldn't have him this high, given where you put him. I also love @Bk1234's write- up here, although ugh the ABC seasons lacking in the gif department as well. But apparently not the "hotshot" department :dead: That comment cracks me up. Aww he is super adorable and thanks for informing me of his new single, BK! 😮 I will have to check that out.

001. Kris Allen: I won! :ohyeah: :dead:  After some of my other higher rankings didn't do as well, I'm beyond happy Kris ranks on top. :wub:  I would be anyway because ever since he appeared on the show, I declared him the most attractive Idol guy and that hasn't changed. :haha:  Yay for you completely getting it! :wub: He is the boy (or man :dead:next door with the picture-perfect good looks and charming personality to match. ❤️ I also love his simple fashion sense and how it suits him. And then of course add on his musicality, voice, artistry and all that to elevate why I love him most. :haha:  I haven't seen his longer hair, so will need to go check that out now. But do not like the sound of that last sentence! Kris better keep his win. 😢 Love @Bk1234's write-up too, as usual. I agree with the comment about him being married and I always adored him and his wife. ❤️ Their proposal story is so romantic and adorable. ❤️  LOL the caption of picture #1.  Love the family pic (and all the other pics too). ❤️  LOL at "co-authors" in pic #6.

I have some things to do but will check back in soon for the Top 2 females. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Thanks. :wub: :hug:  Haha yes, I picked up on that after talking with you for a little while. :haha: 

Oh! Thanks for the pictures. That is nice and they looked happy. ^_^ 

Sorry it took me so long. :lmao: Oh oops, but thanks for correcting that. :haha: It's okay. Oh really?! 😮 It seems you to tend to prefer brunettes (at least in the Idol world), but I never would have guessed this about redheads. Aww. :haha: I'm weird (lol) in the sense that a lot of the celebrity guys I go towards are blonde, but in the real word, it's guys with brown hair. :haha: Oh lol. 😢 I just loved the two of them and their friendship though. I didn't want to eat them (like the ship name)! :dead: 

I'm not sure I have any more for this particular ranking, unless I go off topic and pick people outside of Idol. :giggle: Haha. Aww thanks, but yours are fun to read too! 

Honorable Mention: Luke Menard: Yay for featuring a guy. :giggle:Oh lol good to know it was a different friend than that other one. :giggle: I do remember Luke and although I wasn't making googly eyes at him ( :dead: ) I get the appeal and agree with the way you described him! I love that he made you call him a beautiful man. :haha: Such a nice compliment! I also remember him battling cancer, but so great to know he's doing much better now. Also, LOL: "I wanted him to do well if only to see my friend make googly eyes at him every week. :giggle:" This is similiar to something my best friend would say about me. :rofl: 

Honorable Mention: Aubrey Cleland: I agree Aubrey is very pretty and had a pretty voice to match her looks as well. I would have preferred her in the finals of that season over other people, for sure. And she would also be a worthy addition to this list here. :yes: I think I also liked her style of clothing.

:yes: :haha:

You're welcome. :yes: They did look happy. The second picture never fails to crack me up. 🤣

Not a problem to the first two sentences. I do love me a pretty brunette, especially the long-haired ones. It's just that there hasn't been any pretty redheads yet (or if there were, I wasn't paying attention and will kick myself for not doing so :dead:). I see about preferring blondes on Idol but brown haired guys in the real world. Fair enough about the two guys.

Maybe we can create a separate topic of our biggest celebrity crushes. :giggle: You're welcome and thanks for thinking that!

Honorable Mention (Luke Menard) - I decided to do something different so my honorable mentions wouldn't be completely one-sided. 😂 Yeah, this friend usually doesn't watch Idol; however, once she got a glimpse of Luke, she would watch it just to look at him. Needless to say, she stopped watching after his elimination and hasn't watched Idol since. :dead: It's one of the rare times I would say that about a guy. :haha: It is great he appears to be doing much better after his battle. :lmao: at the last sentence.

Honorable Mention (Aubrey Cleland) - I pretty much agree with everything written here.

002. Francisco Martin: Aww yes, Francisco is so adorable. :giggle: I agree about the boy next door charm and him being so wholesome (like Archie! :wub: ). Love that comparison. I also found him super endearing personality-wise, which added to the attraction. lol I am curious what comment you'd make on the ranking, but I guess that you wouldn't have him this high, given where you put him. I also love @Bk1234's write- up here, although ugh the ABC seasons lacking in the gif department as well. But apparently not the "hotshot" department :dead: That comment cracks me up. Aww he is super adorable and thanks for informing me of his new single, BK! 😮 I will have to check that out.

001. Kris Allen: I won! :ohyeah: :dead:  After some of my other higher rankings didn't do as well, I'm beyond happy Kris ranks on top. :wub:  I would be anyway because ever since he appeared on the show, I declared him the most attractive Idol guy and that hasn't changed. :haha:  Yay for you completely getting it! :wub: He is the boy (or man :dead:next door with the picture-perfect good looks and charming personality to match. ❤️ I also love his simple fashion sense and how it suits him. And then of course add on his musicality, voice, artistry and all that to elevate why I love him most. :haha:  I haven't seen his longer hair, so will need to go check that out now. But do not like the sound of that last sentence! Kris better keep his win. 😢 Love @Bk1234's write-up too, as usual. I agree with the comment about him being married and I always adored him and his wife. ❤️ Their proposal story is so romantic and adorable. ❤️  LOL the caption of picture #1.  Love the family pic (and all the other pics too). ❤️  LOL at "co-authors" in pic #6.

I have some things to do but will check back in soon for the Top 2 females. ^_^ 

002. The comment I would've made on the ranking would've been about his overall placement. Since there was a misunderstanding, however, I decided not to include it in my write-up. Nice to see you feel that way about him. 😊

001. Speaking of wholesome, Denise being so happy at Kris topping the list. :dead: :wub: Nice to see how much you feel about him. We'll see if he maintains his #1 overall ranking once I post the other rankings.

I look forward to the comments on the females. ^_^

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

I knew that wasn't going to go over well. :dead:

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

It was an Instagram live, so it’s not showing due to the fact that Instagram embeds aren’t working. 🙁

Oh, I see. I didn't even get a chance to watch it.

2. Francisco Martin- View my write-up. 

1. Kris Allen- View my write-up.

2. Pia Toscano- Queen deserved to take the number one spot... 🙁 View my write-up. 

1. Katharine McPhee- Katharine had no chance at making my Top 10 after her recent donations, and she is the sole reason why I decided to rank contestants based on physical appearance AND personality. She wouldn’t have beaten Pia anyway though because I thought she wasn’t even that pretty during Season 5. 😅 After looking at the other posters’ rankings, I 100% regret not tanking her in her in my ranking... ☹️ Definitely one of the biggest disappointments of this ranking. 

9 hours ago, Crisis said:

I mentioned I had a couple of topics I wanted to explore next; however, if I'm to be honest, the previous ranking is my personal favorite and I don't know if anything will top it. With that said, one topic I was thinking of doing was ranking the performances of certain Idol contestants and comparing the scores with WNTS. However, I feel that would be better suited in a different thread. The other topic is something kind of weird. I was going to ask any posters to submit they're least favorite performance of each of their Top 10 contestants and I would rank them. It would be something like me ranking their favorite Idol performances.

I’d love to see any of these ideas come to fruition. 😁

Edited by Bk1234

As promised, here are the more updated rankings...

Males

35. Joshua Ledet

34. Quentin Alexander

33. Anwar Robinson

32. Lee DeWyze

31. David Cook

30. Justin Guarini

29. Lazaro Arbos

28. Jim Verraros

27. Caleb Lee Hutchinson

26. Paul Jolley

25. Logan Johnson

24. Jon Peter Lewis

23. RJ Helton

22. Colton Dixon

21. Clark Beckham

20. Rayvon Owen

19. Stefano Langone

18. Louis Knight

T-16. MacKenzie Bourg

T-16. Casey James

15. Adam Lambert

14. Phillip Phillips

T-12. Anthony Fedorov

T-12. Jason Castro

11. David Archuleta

10. Tim Urban

09. Dillon James

08. Dalton Rapattoni

07. Nick Merico

06. Ace Young

05. Chris Richardson

04. Laine Hardy

03. Michael Johns

02. Francisco Martin

01. Kris Allen

Rankings:

American Idol - Most Attractive Idol Contestants

Males Bk1234 Crisis JC miss denise psternia Total Average
Joshua Ledet 35 35 31 30 25 156 31.20
Quentin Alexander 33 22 34 35 22 146 29.20
Anwar Robinson 34 32 32 34 8 140 28.00
Lee DeWyze 22 30 35 32 20 139 27.80
David Cook 26 27 25 22 31 131 26.20
Justin Guarini 25 33 29 27 14 128 25.60
Lazaro Arbos 32 31 13 29 16 121 24.20
Jim Verraros 29 12 30 33 13 117 23.40
Caleb Lee Hutchinson 18 20 33 9 33 113 22.60
Paul Jolley 20 23 15 28 23 109 21.80
Logan Johnson 7 28 27 16 30 108 21.60
Jon Peter Lewis 27 34 23 18 1 103 20.60
RJ Helton 31 14 10 21 26 102 20.40
Colton Dixon 23 29 19 8 19 98 19.60
Clark Beckham 16 26 12 10 32 96 19.20
Rayvon Owen 30 10 16 24 10 90 18.00
Stefano Langone 1 25 3 30 29 88 17.60
Louis Knight 8 15 11 17 34 85 17.00
MacKenzie Bourg 3 7 24 14 35 83 16.60
Casey James 21 4 28 23 7 83 16.60
Adam Lambert 28 5 17 26 5 81 16.20
Phillip Phillips 19 8 4 19 28 78 15.60
Jason Castro 13 3 18 15 27 76 15.20
Anthony Fedorov 14 16 26 5 15 76 15.20
David Archuleta 2 24 22 2 24 74 14.80
Tim Urban 6 13 2 25 21 67 13.40
Dillon James 12 6 14 31 3 66 13.20
Dalton Rapattoni 17 21 20 3 4 65 13.00
Nick Merico 24 17 1 11 11 64 12.80
Ace Young 15 19 9 6 6 55 11.00
Chris Richardson 10 18 7 4 12 51 10.20
Laine Hardy 11 9 8 12 9 49 9.80
Michael Johns 9 1 21 13 2 46 9.20
Francisco Martin 4 11 5 7 12 39 7.80
Kris Allen 5 2 6 1 18 32 6.40

Females

35. Jennifer Hudson

34. Ryan Starr

33. JAX

32. Allison Iraheta

31. Siobhan Magnus

30. Alexis Grace

29. Brooke White

28. Tristan McIntosh

27. Ashley Hess

26. Kimberly Caldwell

25. Jessica Meuse

24. Tamyra Gray

23. Katelyn Epperly

22. Makayla Phillips

T-20. Hollie Cavanagh

T-20. Lauren Alaina

T-18. Jordin Sparks

T-18. Leah LaBelle

17. Didi Benami

16. Janelle Arthur

T-14. Sonika Vaid

T-14. Haley Scarnato

T-12. Vonzell Solomon

T-12. Emily Piriz

11. Katie Stevens

10. Kelly Clarkson

09. Christina Christian

08. Jurnee

07. Gabby Barrett

06. Syesha Mercado

05. Haley Reinhart

04. Julia Gargano

03. Pia Toscano

02. Carrie Underwood

01. Katharine McPhee

Rankings:

American Idol - Most Attractive Contestants

Females Bk1234 Crisis JC miss denise psternia Total Average
Jennifer Hudson 16 33 34 29 33 145 29.00
Ryan Starr 35 28 31 34 13 141 28.20
JAX 20 35 27 30 22 134 26.80
Allison Iraheta 10 32 33 20 34 129 25.80
Siobhan Magnus 34 31 25 35 3 128 25.60
Alexis Grace 27 34 20 33 10 124 24.80
Brooke White 31 21 24 17 30 123 24.60
Tristan McIntosh 32 30 12 31 15 120 24.00
Ashley Hess 13 25 30 24 21 113 22.60
Kimberly Caldwell 29 24 28 22 8 111 22.20
Jessica Meuse 28 13 29 25 14 109 21.80
Tamyra Gray 25 9 35 21 19 109 21.80
Katelyn Epperly 30 17 26 27 5 105 21.00
Makayla Phillips 12 23 18 13 31 97 19.40
Hollie Cavanagh 7 26 11 16 35 95 19.00
Lauren Alaina 17 29 21 5 23 95 19.00
Leah LaBelle 19 15 17 26 17 94 18.80
Jordin Sparks 22 16 32 8 16 94 18.80
Didi Benami 23 10 6 32 20 91 18.20
Janelle Arthur 14 18 16 23 18 89 17.80
Sonika Vaid 24 6 13 14 25 82 16.40
Haley Scarnato 26 5 14 9 28 82 16.40
Vonzell Solomon 21 8 5 18 29 81 16.20
Emily Piriz 4 27 19 4 27 81 16.20
Katie Stevens 8 22 2 15 24 71 14.20
Kelly Clarkson 3 20 8 7 32 70 14.00
Christina Christian 33 7 7 10 7 64 12.80
Jurnee 5 12 9 28 9 63 12.60
Gabby Barrett 6 19 4 6 26 61 12.20
Syesha Mercado 9 4 22 12 12 59 11.80
Haley Reinhart 15 14 3 11 11 54 10.80
Julia Gargano 2 11 15 19 1 48 9.60
Pia Toscano 1 2 23 3 4 33 6.60
Carrie Underwood 11 3 10 1 6 31 6.20
Katharine McPhee 18 1 1 2 2 24 4.80

Edited by Crisis
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

2. Francisco Martin- View my write-up. 

1. Kris Allen- View my write-up.

2. Pia Toscano- Queen deserved to take the number one spot... 🙁 View my write-up. 

1. Katharine McPhee- Katharine had no chance at making my Top 10 after her recent donations, and she is the sole reason why I decided to rank contestants based on physical appearance AND personality. She wouldn’t have beaten Pia anyway though because I thought she wasn’t even that pretty during Season 5. 😅 After looking at the other posters’ rankings, I 100% regret not tanking her in her in my ranking... ☹️ Definitely one of the biggest disappointments of this ranking. 

I’d love to see any of these ideas come to fruition. 😁

Males:

2. It was a nice write-up of him.

1. Another nice write-up. 😂 at the KLC author and the co-writer caption of the picture of him, David, and Scotty. If only Lee and Phillip were there, it would've been complete. 😂

Females:

2. I knew this wasn't going to be what you hoped it would be (although the new rankings aren't much better). 💔 She would've definitely been worthy of #1. As I mentioned, this is my favorite of the write-ups (though there was a part that really tested my PG guideline...🤣).

1. 💔 at thinking she wasn't that pretty during the season. Everything else is fair and understandable, however except for the part about tanking her ranking😛

We'll see what I decide to do next. :yes:

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Crisis said:

You're welcome. :yes: They did look happy. The second picture never fails to crack me up. 🤣

Not a problem to the first two sentences. I do love me a pretty brunette, especially the long-haired ones. It's just that there hasn't been any pretty redheads yet (or if there were, I wasn't paying attention and will kick myself for not doing so :dead:). I see about preferring blondes on Idol but brown haired guys in the real world. Fair enough about the two guys.

Maybe we can create a separate topic of our biggest celebrity crushes. :giggle: You're welcome and thanks for thinking that!

Honorable Mention (Luke Menard) - I decided to do something different so my honorable mentions wouldn't be completely one-sided. 😂 Yeah, this friend usually doesn't watch Idol; however, once she got a glimpse of Luke, she would watch it just to look at him. Needless to say, she stopped watching after his elimination and hasn't watched Idol since. :dead: It's one of the rare times I would say that about a guy. :haha: It is great he appears to be doing much better after his battle. :lmao: at the last sentence.

001. Speaking of wholesome, Denise being so happy at Kris topping the list. :dead: :wub: Nice to see how much you feel about him. We'll see if he maintains his #1 overall ranking once I post the other rankings.

That one is kind of funny. :haha: 

Yes, definitely noticed that with Kat, Pia, and Haley, to name a few. :giggle: And not let's forget Nicole Scherzinger.  lol I see! I wonder if you have any examples of red-heads you love. :shiftywave: lol yes, I don't understand myself sometimes. :haha:  I do think my taste has broaden as I've grown though. :giggle: 

Ooooh that could be dangerous. :dead: You wouldn't want to see me do that or maybe you would. Would be interesting though. :giggle: 

I like that you did. :teeheebounce: Oh lol at Luke making her watch Idol! How random. :dead: Aww, well Luke is happy you said that about him. :giggle:  lol! 

Yay me showing more wholesomeness. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif :haha: I am so happy though! I thought he could top the list and am glad to see he did! 

002. Pia Toscano: After seeing the pictures, I am wondering whether I should have ranked Pia at #2 instead of #3. Those images are so stunning. :omg:  lol how the rankings go #1, #2, #3, #4. :haha: Despite the #30 one, which is so jarring next to the rest. :dead:  Anyway, oh my your comments. :giggle: At least you were able to contain yourself. She is gorgeous and I love her long dark hair too. She also does seem to have a great sense of style that I love. Yesss there goes the Gwen Stefani mention from her #1 fan! :giggle:OMG the song she should be forced to listen to though. YIKES. Love @Bk1234's write-up once again and funny that two people from the same season were ranked #1. :haha: I agree Pia is a natural beauty, for sure. I hope I ace my quiz, by the way. :giggle: 

001. Katharine McPhee: Katharine always comes to mind to me as one of the most Idol beautiful women, which is why I ranked her second. :yes:  I agree her face is stunning and I love her long glamorous hair too. I think I agree on the outfit choices as well, but she was still always beautiful. :haha:  She is another natural beauty and I love that she topped both of your lists at #1. :teeheewave:

Thanks for sharing the revised ranking! Nice charts as well. :yes: Looks like not too many huge changes on either list. Some of the more notable ones I see are Didi, Janelle, Gabby, JPL, MacKenzie, Jason, David ( 😢 ), most lower than they were before.  Wow Jordin shooting up from #18 to #9! That's amazing. I see Syesha also went from #6 to #3, which is quite significant, and of course Carrie from #6 to #2. ❤️  Booo Chris being lower, but yay for the same Top 2 males and especially yay Kris that stays #1! ❤️ 

18 hours ago, Crisis said:

Aww I'm sad no other list could top this one for you, but love that you enjoyed it so much. Being shallow can be so fun sometimes. :giggle::dead:  Maybe we can come up with another to feed this kind of enjoyment. :dead: Interesting ideas! I am interested in seeing anything you decide to do. The second idea certainly sounds interesting and is something to make me think. :haha: Also ready to see that ranking of your favorite male voices. :shiftywave: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

We’ll just ignore this and settle for the number two spot. 😅

😂 As long as she's #1 in your heart, that's all that matters. 🥰

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

@Crisis Tag me if you end up making a new thread. 

Full House Ok GIF

Hopefully this thread will turn out better than my last one. 😂

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

That one is kind of funny. :haha: 

Yes, definitely noticed that with Kat, Pia, and Haley, to name a few. :giggle: lol I see! I wonder if you have any examples of red-heads you love. :shiftywave: lol yes, I don't understand myself sometimes. :haha:  I do think my taste has broaden as I've grown though. :giggle: 

Ooooh that could be dangerous. :dead: You wouldn't want to see me do that or maybe you would. Would be interesting though. :giggle: 

I like that you did. :teeheebounce: Oh lol at Luke making her watch Idol! How random. :dead: Aww, well Luke is happy you said that about him. :giggle:  lol! 

Yay me showing more wholesomeness. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif :haha: I am so happy though! I thought he could top the list and am glad to see he did! 

002. Pia Toscano: After seeing the pictures, I am wondering whether I should have ranked Pia at #2 instead of #3. Those images are so stunning. :omg:  lol how the rankings go #1, #2, #3, #4. :haha: Despite the #30 one, which is so jarring next to the rest. :dead:  Anyway, oh my your comments. :giggle: At least you were able to contain yourself. She is gorgeous and I love her long dark hair too. She also does seem to have a great sense of style that I love. Yesss there goes the Gwen Stefani mention from her #1 fan! :giggle:OMG the song she should be forced to listen to though. YIKES. Love @Bk1234's write-up once again and funny that two people from the same season were ranked #1. :haha: I agree Pia is a natural beauty, for sure. I hope I ace my quiz, by the way. :giggle: 

001. Katharine McPhee: Katharine always comes to mind to me as one of the most Idol beautiful women, which is why I ranked her second. :yes:  I agree her face is stunning and I love her long glamorous hair too. I think I agree on the outfit choices as well, but she was still always beautiful. :haha:  She is another natural beauty and I love that she topped both of your lists at #1. :teeheewave:

Thanks for sharing the revised ranking! Nice charts as well. :yes: Looks like not too many huge changes on either list. Some of the more notable ones I see are Didi, Janelle, Gabby, JPL, MacKenzie, Jason, David ( 😢 ), most lower than they were before.  Wow Jordin shooting up from #18 to #9! That's amazing. I see Syesha also went from #6 to #3, which is quite significant, and of course Carrie from #6 to #2. ❤️  Booo Chris being lower, but yay for the same Top 2 males and especially yay Kris that stays #1! ❤️ 

Aww I'm sad no other list could top this one for you, but love that you enjoyed it so much. Being shallow can be so fun sometimes. :giggle::dead:  Maybe we can come up with another to feed this kind of enjoyment. :dead: Interesting ideas! I am interested in seeing anything you decide to do. The second idea certainly sounds interesting and is something to make me think. :haha: Also ready to see that ranking of your favorite male voices. :shiftywave: 

It sure is. :haha:

Heh, I guess there isn't much variety in my palette when it comes to Idol. :haha: A couple that come to mind are Debra Messing and Christina Hendricks. Unfortunately, they are so few of them. Regarding the last two sentences, it's pretty much the same with me. :haha:

I definitely would like to see you do it. I'd be interested to see some of them. I've already mentioned one of mine several times throughout this thread.

Yes, it was hilarious. The best part is she didn't like him as a singer; she just liked ogling him. :giggle: I'm sure he is. :haha:

I'm happy to see you were so happy about him topping the list. 😊

002. As I mentioned in the write-up, it was hard for me to determine which pictures to use because she looked gorgeous in most of them. My favorite is the one in the yellow dress. :wub: Yeah, that #30 definitely stands out like a sore thumb. :dead: I don't know how I was able to do it with her (and Katharine for that matter). Agreed about her long dark hair and her great sense of style. As promised, Gwen Stefani gets another mention! 🤣 I hope someone gets the joke about the song. :giggle: Yes, Bk1234's write-up was another great one, although I don't think they're too happy with me about her ranking. I guess I failed the test. :dead:

001. You know I pretty much agree with everything written here. :wub:

There were some changes in the rankings. Too bad some of your favorite males ended up lower but am happy that you approve of the Top 2 males and especially the #1. It was kind of disappointing to see Pia drop a spot; however, I'm happy to see the female Top 3 are my personal Top 3.

This list was the most fun despite struggling on some of the write-ups, especially on the male side. I could've made some of the female ones much longer; however, I wanted to ensure everyone got a fair shake. :yes: It's always fun to be shallow as long as it's not taken too far. Maybe I can come up with something so we all can return to the shallow pool in the future. Maybe I'll implement these ideas some time this week; however, I'm still open to a request or two. I'll see if I can do a quick post of my favorite males this evening. :yes:

• Like 1

Lol it’s funny that I still get my top 2 idols as the top 2 men even if I rank them 5th and 6th in terms of pure attractiveness (Nick is just too damn pretty even if his voice is questionable) Love love love this top 2 and I think they are both absolutely beautiful men deserving of these spots ❤️ 

lmao at Carrie jumping to #2 after my ranking based on pure looks :giggle:Also not fond of Katharine being #1 because of recent events but she is absolutely gorgeous so I understand why she’s on top. Also lol at bk raging because pia got pushed down with my Carrie update :giggle:

amazing list Crisis! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! ❤️ 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crisis said:

Full House Ok GIF

Heh, I guess there isn't much variety in my palette when it comes to Idol. :haha: A couple that come to mind are Debra Messing and Christina Hendricks. Unfortunately, they are so few of them. Regarding the last two sentences, it's pretty much the same with me. :haha:

I definitely would like to see you do it. I'd be interested to see some of them. I've already mentioned one of mine several times throughout this thread.

Yes, it was hilarious. The best part is she didn't like him as a singer; she just liked ogling him. :giggle: I'm sure he is. :haha:

I'm happy to see you were so happy about him topping the list. 😊

002. As I mentioned in the write-up, it was hard for me to determine which pictures to use because she looked gorgeous in most of them. My favorite is the one in the yellow dress. :wub: Yeah, that #30 definitely stands out like a sore thumb. :dead: I don't know how I was able to do it with her (and Katharine for that matter). Agreed about her long dark hair and her great sense of style. As promised, Gwen Stefani gets another mention! 🤣 I hope someone gets the joke about the song. :giggle: Yes, Bk1234's write-up was another great one, although I don't think they're too happy with me about her ranking. I guess I failed the test. :dead:

001. You know I pretty much agree with everything written here. :wub:

There were some changes in the rankings. Too bad some of your favorite males ended up lower but am happy that you approve of the Top 2 males and especially the #1. It was kind of disappointing to see Pia drop a spot; however, I'm happy to see the female Top 3 are my personal Top 3.

This list was the most fun despite struggling on some of the write-ups, especially on the male side. I could've made some of the female ones much longer; however, I wanted to ensure everyone got a fair shake. :yes: It's always fun to be shallow as long as it's not taken too far. Maybe I can come up with something so we all can return to the shallow pool in the future. Maybe I'll implement these ideas some time this week; however, I'm still open to a request or two. I'll see if I can do a quick post of my favorite males this evening. :yes:

Us both posting Michelle Tanner gifs to BK recently. :giggle: 

And let us not forget Nicole Scherzinger. :giggle: Oh okay, thanks for the examples! It does seem redheads are harder to come by. :(  How about Ginny Weasley? :teeheewave: lol yay us!

Ooooh my, the pressure's on. :giggle:I wonder which "some" of them you'd be interested in seeing.:dead: Yess... I know this is about Gwen Stefani. :wub: :giggle: Just kidding, but I just named Nicole above too, haha. I am also curious who else you'd include. I have successfully named none of mine throughout this thread. :giggle:Or have I? :shiftywave: 

lol yikes at not liking him as a singer! Well... oh well. :lmao: 

Aww thank you. :hug:  

- I totally get that. She is stunning. ❤️ What is it with your girls and yellow dresses? :giggle: Hahaha. Job well done! I was waiting for that last Gwen mention. :giggle: lol I do get the joke. Eeek that's too bad, but it's not your fault. lol I never received the test, so I guess I won't know. :giggle: 

- ❤️ 

Yeah, that's too bad, but it's okay. And I messed up because Syesha went down three spots, not up, of course. :haha:  That is great you actually got your ideal top 3!

I get that and not surprised the male write-ups were a struggle. :lmao:  You did well though! I agree and LOL yes we all want to swim in the shallow end. :dead: How about hottest performances? 😮 I'm not sure I can think of anything too creative, but will see. Oh yay! 😄 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JC said:

Lol it’s funny that I still get my top 2 idols as the top 2 men even if I rank them 5th and 6th in terms of pure attractiveness (Nick is just too damn pretty even if his voice is questionable) Love love love this top 2 and I think they are both absolutely beautiful men deserving of these spots ❤️ 

lmao at Carrie jumping to #2 after my ranking based on pure looks :giggle:Also not fond of Katharine being #1 because of recent events but she is absolutely gorgeous so I understand why she’s on top. Also lol at bk raging because pia got pushed down with my Carrie update :giggle:

amazing list Crisis! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! ❤️ 

Nice to see you still got your Top 2 men despite ranking them lower. 👍

Fair enough about about the ladies.

Thank you, and I'm happy to see you enjoyed being a part of it!

Us both posting Michelle Tanner gifs to BK recently. :giggle: 

And let us not forget Nicole Scherzinger. :giggle: Oh okay, thanks for the examples! It does seem redheads are harder to come by. :(  How about Ginny Weasley? :teeheewave: lol yay us!

Ooooh my, the pressure's on. :giggle:I wonder which "some" of them you'd be interested in seeing.:dead: Yess... I know this is about Gwen Stefani. :wub: :giggle: Just kidding, but I just named Nicole above too, haha. I am also curious who else you'd include. I have successfully named none of mine throughout this thread. :giggle:Or have I? :shiftywave: 

lol yikes at not liking him as a singer! Well... oh well. :lmao: 

Aww thank you. :hug:  

- I totally get that. She is stunning. ❤️ What is it with your girls and yellow dresses? :giggle: Hahaha. Job well done! I was waiting for that last Gwen mention. :giggle: lol I do get the joke. Eeek that's too bad, but it's not your fault. lol I never received the test, so I guess I won't know. :giggle: 

Yeah, that's too bad, but it's okay. And I messed up because Syesha went down three spots, not up, of course. :haha:  That is great you actually got your ideal top 3!

I get that and not surprised the male write-ups were a struggle. :lmao:  You did well though! I agree and LOL yes we all want to swim in the shallow end. :dead: How about hottest performances? 😮 I'm not sure I can think of anything too creative, but will see. Oh yay! 😄 

I didn't even recognize that. :giggle:

We definitely cannot forget about Nicole Scherzinger. 😍 Yeah, they are. Ginny Weasley? I just looked up who it was, and it appears she is someone from Harry Potter (which I'm not all that familiar with). :lmao: at the last sentence.

I'd be interested in seeing all of them. I cannot hide my attraction to Gwen Stefani no longer. Me constantly taking shots at her is me trying to come to grips with my feelings towards her (this is completely tongue-in-cheek BTW in case anyone is wondering if I'm being serious 😉). Nicole is indeed one of them; I'll list some of mine if you'll list some of yours, but it'll probably be in the Entertainment Forum (I think that's the place for the thread 🤷‍♂️). The last two sentences makes me think one of yours was listed in this thread somewhere; I'll have to peruse it to see if I can find anything. :shiftywave:

Yeah, but I can't blame her. I've had a few of those myself (Lisa Wilson, Kristen O'Connor, and Shi Scott are three who come to mind).

:hug:

- That she is. 😍 That's true about them and yellow dresses. The funny thing, however, is that I liked Pia's dress but didn't care too much for Katharine's (though her face and hair was beautiful). Thank you! To quote the late Aretha Franklin and George Michael, I knew you were waiting for that last Gwen Stefani mention; I'm happy to see I didn't disappoint. :dead: Glad to see you get the joke. Yeah, but I can't help but feel guilty about it. 🥺 I'm confident you'd pass.

That's good to see. I thought so when I read that; it's too bad she slipped. I feel so accomplished. 😂

I should've just hired someone who would be able to do the males justice. :lmao: Thank you. Most of us do enjoy swimming in the shallow end; I know I definitely do. 🤣 That would be an interesting topic to rank. I'm not sure if I can come up with many; however, I think some posters would be able to help with that. I'll post them now and do something similar to the prettiest voices listing.

Favorite Idol Male Voices (in alphabetical order):

- Bo Bice

- David Cook

- Dennis Lorenzo

- Elliott Yamin

- George Huff

- Phil Stacey

- Ruben Studdard

I'm sure there are others, but those are the main ones who come to mind.

16 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I would add Anoop Desai to this. His voice sounded really nice on slow tempo songs. 😁

Fair enough. :yes: I just noticed the confused reaction in the Katharine McPhee write-up. :/ :haha:

For this thread, I've decided to do the weird idea, i.e. rank the least favorite performances of posters' Top Ten contestants. I'll post the guidelines once we get to the next page. If I do decide to go ahead with the other idea, I'll most likely start that thread this weekend.

Deal Number GIF by Postcode Loterij

• Like 1