Pandora's Box: A Random Idol Rankings Thread

Crisis

Males

T-4. Michael Johns

MichaelJohns-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 michaeljohns_berry.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 MichaelJohns.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 JkvTgSSfVAwLlKebboTkUixLJ4YzhnsIruLPVAx1IWRbHKFxhvQPUh9dPcrCyIjeEYAsJmsj-o6RfP77kp1LPipN0Hn6Jx3h9ftkLguVELuH4c3YD_Fetyi3IH0YhfAosMg7knXYsbztVma5oV9Jh70WK2R9jCTqkqk

Average Score:

Rankings:

@Crisis - 1st

@psterina - 2nd

@Bk1234 - 9th

@miss denise - 13th

@JC - 22nd

It’s always sad to talk about Michael. :( I thought he was handsome in a rugged way, and had a nice sense of style. He appeared to be this kind-hearted person while simultaneously appearing to have some bad boy elements within him. The semi-long hair looked nice on him; however, I thought he looked best with short hair. In addition, he looked good either with a clean shave or a minor beard. I thought he would have some higher rankings, but he still managed to tie for fourth place. I have him as my number one on the males side which may be unpopular; however, I’m used to having unpopular opinions when it comes to Idol related things. :giggle:

004. Michael Johns

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1

3. Laine Hardy

Laine-Hardy.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 hardy-laine-image.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 936197ec6b2fc6fbb37d82c258742124146e5912&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

JC - 5th

Crisis - 9th

psterina - 9th

Bk1234 - 11th

miss denise - 12th

Laine was considered to be the S17 heartthrob, and it’s understandable why. He was considered to be a heartthrob when he auditioned in S16, and I have to say he looks a lot better now. The hair is definitely an improvement from the combover look he sported during S16. In addition, the wardrobe also vastly improved with the flashy suits. Finally, his confidence level made huge leaps from when he was the shy kid who was unsure of himself; I’m sure that upped his attractiveness. I have him just inside of the Top Ten, but he scored high enough to place third in this ranking.

003. Laine Hardy

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1

Females

T-3. Julia Gargano

Julia%252BGargano%252B3.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 4KRJVH7G25GZJJWVWVEMQDEN4E.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1 CICA7G35VVG4FEBBST3R5ZLTTQ.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

psterina - 1st

Bk1234 - 2nd

Crisis - 11th

JC - 15th

miss denise - 19th

Julia Gargano was given the nickname Julia Gargorgeous by Katy Perry, and while I didn’t really get it at first, I understand why she is referred to by that name. She may not be the most glamorous contestant; however, I feel she has this understated beauty about her. She looked really pretty during Beauty and the Beast (too bad I can’t say the same about her performance :giggle:), plus she looked really nice during what would’ve been one of her Top Five performances. Looks wise, she grew on me to where I ranked her just short of my Top Ten, but she managed to make it high enough to tie for third place in the overall ranking.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:59 PM, Bk1234 said:

#2. Julia Gargano

giphy-91.gif

Wow, these ABC GIFs are terrible...

Another example of how the ABC contestants delivered in the appearance department. I think Katy Perry’s name, “Julia Gargorgeous,” sums up my feelings on Julia perfectly. She always just looked so gorgeous. My top 5 really harnesses the idea of “natural beauty,” and Julia is certainly no exception. Some of my favorite outfits are shown below…

web-gargano2.jpg

Caption: Simply Gargorgeous!!!! 😄

0a8459a68f4a72fb44e2734d7140decd

Caption: What we would have gotten to see more of if she was voted into the Top 5… 😢 I hope they release performances that we missed out on seeing. 🤞

D4XPJL7PCVFRJDHLQDCS7CDJ6M.jpg

Caption: This isn’t an Idol photo, but it’s just as Gargorgeous as the other photos! 😋

One might think that Julia at #2 is a bit too high, but we all have our opinions. Julia’s #2 ranking is really good too because her ranking is mostly based on her physical appearance. One personality-type thing that I liked was her relationship with her mother. ❤️ Their bond and love was so evident, and Julia’s Mother’s Day segment was one of the best, if not the best, of the night. I also really enjoyed the dedication Julia displayed toward her home state, New York. She really understood how valuable music could be in these times, and I loved that. To summarize this mess of a write-up, Julia is a Gargorgeous contestant who gets points for looks AND personality! 😅

003. Julia Gargano

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1

T-3. Syesha Mercado

International%2BGreen%2BShield%2BJanuary%2B2009%2BRooftop%2B0bvumDhDQyux.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 d7f004aa2079590c5efe54ecff3bff29.jpg&f=1 top11syesha.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

Crisis - 4th

Bk1234 - 9th

JC - 11th

miss denise - 12th

psterina - 12th

To say I wasn’t a Syesha fan during S7 would be a gross understatement. I didn’t really like anything about her at the time (I like her a lot more now). However, I always thought she was a beautiful woman. In addition, she could emit some serious sensuality when desired. She has such a beautiful smile and I liked her hair whether it was curly or straight. If I were to pick some of my favorite looks of hers, it would be during One Rock ‘N’ Roll Too Many, A Change Is Gonna Come, and Fever. I have her in my personal Top Five, so needless to say I am more than pleased with her placement although the placements are now somewhat skewed. :haha:

003. Syesha Mercado

Edited by Crisis

On 10/30/2020 at 7:37 AM, Crisis said:

You're welcome. Ouch at the Dillon comments. :dead: To be fair, it was like that at the beginning of the season, but he impressed me a bit towards the end. I'm starting to worry about you. (J/K) 😉

Oh, I see. :giggle: I may do a mini-list of my favorite male voices.

Oh, OK. Sadly, I can't remember much about Lauren's voice during her season, but she definitely impressed me when she came back for the S15 duets. :yes:

Damn Right GIF by memecandy

- I'm happy for you. I saw the pictures and they're nice. I may pick one of them to place in his ranking.

:stealth: at the crossed out part. Maybe not in this ranking, but somewhere down the line I hopefully will be able to hand out a gift. :giggle: Apology accepted. :giggle:

- OK, I'm happy to see you agree. I intentionally did that to be misleading, though it would've been interesting if he did show some skin at the time. :haha: Oh rats, you got me! :dead: I only do it because you seem to get a kick out of me mentioning her. 😘

Yeah, I we need more of this! ❤️

I tried to be good by not using that word, but I couldn't help myself. :dead: I was also very happy when they came back as correspondents during the S5 finale. I can't remember if they were at Kat's or Taylor's rally, however. From that season, I remember Kat, Stevie, Becky, and Ayla being taller than him though there may have been others. The funniest thing, however, is the following night when he stood next to Elliott and he was taller than Elliott. :haha:

Oh, it's not about Dillon specifically, but all of the S18 people. :lmao: And even some of the other recent seasons. My memory is not as good with all the song choices.  LOL at this last part! :dead: 

Ooh. :shiftywave:  I wonder how much that would differ from how you ranked them on your overall list.

Aww okay, but I'm glad she did! :wub:

:haha: 

- Thank you. :giggle: Glad you think so! You don't have to, but curious which you'd pick. ❤️ 

- It's okay. :giggle:  I will be waiting for my gift! :wub: 

Oh. :lmao: That would be so bizarre coming from him. LOL I really do! :dead: 

More Sassy Denise? :lmao: Oh my. :dead: 

It's fine, I ogle some people too. :giggle: Oops, didn't remember that and how random, but nice for you! :haha: Oh yes, I'm sure they all were taller. :haha:   LOL poor Elliott.

21 hours ago, Crisis said:

Males:

006. I'd like to think we've all had someone like that. We can't help who we're attracted to, so maybe he was the exception. One thing Ace has an advantage over Constantine is that Ace looks like he at least knows what a bar of soap is. Yeah, I can see how people feel that way; even I thought so at times.

004 (Chris). Too bad you don't approve of this ranking. :( It's probably a good thing Blake wasn't included. :giggle: Seeing this sassy side brought out my snarky side, so I assumed it was OK to have a little fun. :giggle: You pretty much know my thoughts about the bromance. :haha: It's nice to see you thought that way about him at the time.

Oh, OK. As I said, the floor is yours when the time comes. :haha:

-I've had many someones. :giggle: I guess so. OMG this soap comment! 

- Yeah. :(  OMG! I need to do a post on Blake maybe. (!) Me being sassy brought out you insulting Blake? Well wow. :dead: I do know. :broken: 

Thank you! Hopefully I'm here. :haha: 

004. Michael Johns: Your #1. 😮 Aww Michael. :(  My mom was obsessed with him so I know he definitely has a lot of appeal and I get it too (even if I wasn't personally as attracted to him). But I agree with you on his looks, style, personality, and the accent didn't hurt either.

003. Laine Hardy: I was randomly trying to remember who all was left and wasn't sure if Laine appeared yet. 😮 I'm shocked he's this high! He's adorable though and lol another one my mom obsessed over. :giggle:  I agree with you on the hair, style, and all that. I still like his country boy look with the jeans, baseball hat, etc. but he definitely had a great stage transformation with the suits and slicked hair. He can pull off both!

Ooh I know who the top 2 guys are and they are both super cute. :wub: 

003. Julia Gargano: She is really pretty and I agree with your thoughts. LOL the Beauty & the Beast comments, but... yeah. Can't disagree. And I like @Bk1234's write-up once again too! I agree she is a natural beauty. 

003. Syesha Mercado: lol I remember your Syesha thoughts. I agree she's really pretty though and definitely grew into her look and style throughout the season. She does have a beautiful smile and I especially loved her long hair. 

• Thanks 1

Honorable Mention: Blake Lewis

HG3MHPFXTNENZANR4QRCSAOQAE.jpg V5HpzIo.jpg

I bet nobody expected to see me do this and neither did I. :dead: But I was away when nominations were taken for this list, so I wanted to highlight a guy and a girl I would have included on here. Blake was my favorite of Season 6 and even though Crisis someone wants to say he wasn't the most attractive, I always thought he was really cute. :teeheewave: He had a cool, fun, and unique sense of style that really suited him and made him stand out. I remember him wearing hats, vests, plaid pants, suits, and an array of other things that all worked for him. I thought he had an adorable smile and the way he presented himself on stage during his performances could be really hot. I mean....

I was way too young at the time to be interested in a guy like Blake but you know that doesn't stop a fangirl. :dead: I will say he lost me a bit (attraction-wise, he was still my favorite who I LOVED) in the last few weeks of the competition with the hair change. I get him going for a darker look for his iconic "You Give Love a Bad Name" performance, but the rest of the season he had this brown hair that I really didn't like and didn't think suited him. I absolutely loved the blonde he had before that. :wub:  But oh well, it's not all about looks (except on this list :lmao: ), but I still loved his personality, fashion, artistry, voice, and everything else important. Blake returned to his blonde hair following the season, so hallelujah for that! :giggle: Blake is worthy representation on a Top 35 male Idols list of attraction if I do say so myself. Him and Chris were both hot to me, which made the bromance Crisis doesn't want to name even hotter. (!) :cake: :kissbye: 

Honorable Mention: Blake Lewis: 

(do I include this even though this isn't my thread? :dead: ) 

• Like 2

Honorable Mention: Jasmine Trias

pDfOwrG.jpg GVSvevF.jpg 

Jasmine gets a lot of flack for her time on Idol ( :( ), but I always loved her and, more importantly for this particular list, I always thought she was gorgeous. She was the prettiest girl of the season, in my opinion, and I also loved her sense of style. She did blossom quite a bit, as I believe she came into the auditions with braces (which is nothing to criticize - I had braces when I was younger too), and then over time got more and more beautiful. This is probably especially true as she was only a teenager on the show and of course is a grown woman now.  :haha:  I haven't kept up with her in awhile to know how she currently looks, but I just took a look at her Instagram, and she honestly looks exactly the same! 

lVWXpgb.jpg

4wNMyc1.jpg

t1mRuel.jpg

She hasn't aged a day, despite being twice the age she was on Idol now. :omg:  Amazing. Anyway, I thought Jasmine had a gorgeous smile and face, and the signature flower in her hair was (and still is) such an adorable touch that really suited/suits her. She is also one of my favorite Idol contestants when it comes to the outfits worn on stage. I was obsessed with and loved so many of hers.  It's hard to find great pictures showcasing those looks, but she had such a classy, feminine style that really resonated with me. :wub:  I feel like I'd wear a lot of the things she did. She looked beautiful no matter what she wore or how she styled her hair. Aside from all that, she also had a really sweet and adorable personality, as well as what I think is a very pretty singing voice. She is gorgeous and is worthy of being mentioned here. ❤️ 

Honorable Mention: Jasmine Trias: 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Oh, it's not about Dillon specifically, but all of the S18 people. :lmao: And even some of the other recent seasons. My memory is not as good with all the song choices.  LOL at this last part! :dead: 

Ooh. :shiftywave:  I wonder how much that would differ from how you ranked them on your overall list.

Aww okay, but I'm glad she did! :wub:

- Thank you. :giggle: Glad you think so! You don't have to, but curious which you'd pick. ❤️ 

- It's okay. :giggle:  I will be waiting for my gift! :wub: 

Oh. :lmao: That would be so bizarre coming from him. LOL I really do! :dead: 

More Sassy Denise? :lmao: Oh my. :dead: 

It's fine, I ogle some people too. :giggle: Oops, didn't remember that and how random, but nice for you! :haha: Oh yes, I'm sure they all were taller. :haha:   LOL poor Elliott.

-I've had many someones. :giggle: I guess so. OMG this soap comment! 

- Yeah. :(  OMG! I need to do a post on Blake maybe. (!) Me being sassy brought out you insulting Blake? Well wow. :dead: I do know. :broken: 

Thank you! Hopefully I'm here. :haha: 

004. Michael Johns: Your #1. 😮 Aww Michael. :(  My mom was obsessed with him so I know he definitely has a lot of appeal and I get it too (even if I wasn't personally as attracted to him). But I agree with you on his looks, style, personality, and the accent didn't hurt either.

003. Laine Hardy: I was randomly trying to remember who all was left and wasn't sure if Laine appeared yet. 😮 I'm shocked he's this high! He's adorable though and lol another one my mom obsessed over. :giggle:  I agree with you on the hair, style, and all that. I still like his country boy look with the jeans, baseball hat, etc. but he definitely had a great stage transformation with the suits and slicked hair. He can pull off both!

Ooh I know who the top 2 guys are and they are both super cute. :wub: 

003. Julia Gargano: She is really pretty and I agree with your thoughts. LOL the Beauty & the Beast comments, but... yeah. Can't disagree. And I like @Bk1234's write-up once again too! I agree she is a natural beauty. 

003. Syesha Mercado: lol I remember your Syesha thoughts. I agree she's really pretty though and definitely grew into her look and style throughout the season. She does have a beautiful smile and I especially loved her long hair. 

That's right! You did say you couldn't remember much from the most recent seasons! 🤣 You're usually this nice, understanding poster who doesn't have a lot of negative things to say (a lot of us can learn from this), so seeing this jokey, sassy side was certainly a surprise (one I enjoyed). :giggle:

We'll see how much it differs, if at all...

:yes:

- If I were to pick a picture from the ones posted, it would be either the second or sixth one. :yes:

- Hopefully it'll be something you appreciate. :wub: :haha:

Imagine Ryan hosting with his shirt open or better yet, wearing one of the tight T-shirts Simon used to wear. 😂 Happy to see you do! 😂

Yes, we can always have more sass! :lmao:

Oh, now I don't feel so guilty! :dead: They were only shown briefly, but that was more than enough for me. 😍 :wub: :haha: Poor Elliott indeed; at least he managed to snag a model and date her for a while post-Idol. :haha:

- I've had my fair of someones as well. I couldn't help myself. :dead: I remember that picture of Constantine posing as if he was smelling his armpit and people claiming he didn't know what a shower was. :haha:

- At least he was Top Four, not that it may help or anything. I see you did a write-up on Blake and I will comment on that and the bromance separately. :yes:

Too bad you missed the most recent one. :( There's next time.

004. You should know I have my fair share of unconventional opinions. :haha: I guess I see more appeal in the more rugged looks than the pretty ones when it comes to males. 🤷‍♂️ You did say your mom was obsessed with him in my other thread. Glad to see you agree with my thoughts.

003. This would be paradise if your mother read this thread. :haha: I agree he can pull off both the country boy and sleek suit looks.

Happy to see you approve of the Top Two guys. I won't disagree with you there. I feel the same about the two remaining ladies. :wub:

003 (Julia). Happy to see you agree with my thoughts. She's a beauty, but that performance was beastly. 😆 Bk1234's write-up about her was really nice. :yes:

003 (Syesha). She did grow into her look and style throughout the season. I can say she has some other interesting styles based on some of her post-Idol pictures.

Honorable Mention: Blake Lewis: Hey, I'm happy to see others doing write-ups; after all, I did say I would make this thread as interactive as I could and have opened it for others to contribute if desired. Too bad you were away when the nominations were submitted, but you have the chance to say something now. With that said, I don't appreciate the call out! 😡 :mrgreen: As for Blake, I liked him more than Chris R. as a contestant; however, I thought Chris was the better looking of the two. Having said that, I won't say Blake isn't a bad-looking guy. He did have a unique sense of style during Idol. Too bad he lost some of the attraction later in the season when he dyed his hair. :( It's nice to see you feel this way about him. 😊 Ugh, even the slight allusion to the bromance name is sending me into an uncontrollable range. 😠 :giggle:

Don't worry, it's fine to include it in the bottom. 😁

Honorable Mention: Jasmine Trias: Jasmine was a pretty girl on Idol who appears to have grown into a very beautiful woman over the years. She did struggle during her time on Idol; I think a lot of it had to do with her trying to measure up to the bigger voices that season and therefore, she took on songs that were too big for her. She was the season's biggest punching bag after John's elimination, and her advancing to the Top Three with LaToya being eliminated certainly didn't help. I'm a huge LaToya fan so I wasn't happy with her elimination, but I felt awful for Jasmine when all of those nasty things were said about her. Back to her looks, it doesn't appear she has aged at all over the years. The flower in her hair was cute and a nice touch. I don't know where I would've ranked her had she made the ranking, but I can say she would've been a worthy addition to the list. :yes:

Thank you for the write-ups; I shall add them to the post with all of the links! 😄

45 minutes ago, Crisis said:

That's right! You did say you couldn't remember much from the most recent seasons! 🤣 You're usually this nice, understanding poster who doesn't have a lot of negative things to say (a lot of us can learn from this), so seeing this jokey, sassy side was certainly a surprise (one I enjoyed). :giggle:

- If I were to pick a picture from the ones posted, it would be either the second or sixth one. :yes:

- Hopefully it'll be something you appreciate. :wub: :haha:

Imagine Ryan hosting with his shirt open or better yet, wearing one of the tight T-shirts Simon used to wear. 😂 Happy to see you do! 😂

Yes, we can always have more sass! :lmao:

Oh, now I don't feel so guilty! :dead: They were only shown briefly, but that was more than enough for me. 😍 :wub: :haha: Poor Elliott indeed; at least he managed to snag a model and date her for a while post-Idol. :haha:

- I've had my fair of someones as well. I couldn't help myself. :dead: I remember that picture of Constantine posing as if he was smelling his armpit and people claiming he didn't know what a shower was. :haha:

- At least he was Top Four, not that it may help or anything. I see you did a write-up on Blake and I will comment on that and the bromance separately. :yes:

004. You should know I have my fair share of unconventional opinions. :haha: I guess I see more appeal in the more rugged looks than the pretty ones when it comes to males. 🤷‍♂️ You did say your mom was obsessed with him in my other thread. Glad to see you agree with my thoughts.

003. This would be paradise if your mother read this thread. :haha: I agree he can pull off both the country boy and sleek suit looks.

Happy to see you approve of the Top Two guys. I won't disagree with you there. I feel the same about the two remaining ladies. :wub:

003 (Julia). Happy to see you agree with my thoughts. She's a beauty, but that performance was beastly. 😆 Bk1234's write-up about her was really nice. :yes:

Haha yes. I can remember earlier or middle seasons much better than the more recent ones. :haha:  Aww thank you, I try to be. ❤️ But oh no, I hope I am still that! My sass is only jokes and nothing serious. :lmao:  I only do that if I'm comfortable with someone and think they'll get that. :haha: 

- Oh okay, thanks for sharing! ❤️ I like those ones too, of course. :haha: 

- I hope so or else it wouldn't be that much of a gift! :dead: 

Not sure I should imagine this, but don't think the tight shirt would be so bad. :haha: 

I'll keep that in mind. :shiftywave: 

LOL well I am a big fangirl after all. You've only seen a glimpse.  :giggle: Aw yay! Hopefully they were hosting Kat's party to make it even better for you. Oh my, I don't know if I knew this about Elliott. :haha: 

- Same. :giggle: OMG I never saw this but yikes. lol

- That is true. I did and lol you don't need to comment on the bromance. :giggle: 

- I don't think should be controversial or anything. Maybe so. :haha:  Oh yes, I did and will always think of her when he comes up. I remember when we met the S7 idols, she was kind of quiet and just in the background behind me talking to them, but when Michael walked up, she appeared and suddenly had things to say! :dead: 

- Love it. :giggle: Glad you agree! 

❤️ ! I saw who the top 2 ladies are and you definitely got your way here. :haha: 

omg at "beastly" :dead: 

20 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Honorable Mention: Blake Lewis: Hey, I'm happy to see others doing write-ups; after all, I did say I would make this thread as interactive as I could and have opened it for others to contribute if desired. Too bad you were away when the nominations were submitted, but you have the chance to say something now. With that said, I don't appreciate the call out! 😡 :mrgreen: As for Blake, I liked him more than Chris R. as a contestant; however, I thought Chris was the better looking of the two. Having said that, I won't say Blake isn't a bad-looking guy. He did have a unique sense of style during Idol. Too bad he lost some of the attraction later in the season when he dyed his hair. :( It's nice to see you feel this way about him. 😊 Ugh, even the slight allusion to the bromance name is sending me into an uncontrollable range. 😠 :giggle:

Don't worry, it's fine to include it in the bottom. 😁

Honorable Mention: Jasmine Trias: Jasmine was a pretty girl on Idol who appears to have grown into a very beautiful woman over the years. She did struggle during her time on Idol; I think a lot of it had to do with her trying to measure up to the bigger voices that season and therefore, she took on songs that were too big for her. She was the season's biggest punching bag after John's elimination, and her advancing to the Top Three with LaToya being eliminated certainly didn't help. I'm a huge LaToya fan so I wasn't happy with her elimination, but I felt awful for Jasmine when all of those nasty things were said about her. Back to her looks, it doesn't appear she has aged at all over the years. The flower in her hair was cute and a nice touch. I don't know where I would've ranked her had she made the ranking, but I can say she would've been a worthy addition to the list. :yes:

Thank you for the write-ups; I shall add them to the post with all of the links! 😄

Yes, I know you said that and now I'm finally doing my part. :haha: LOL I only repeated what you said though! I prefer Blake overall, but also would rank Chris higher based solely on looks. They were both very appealing to me though. :haha:  Yeah, unfortunate about the hair. :(  I also often have a thing for blondes. :haha: Thank you! OMG I just want to give them some love since you won't. 😢 😛 

:hug:  

I agree. I understand on all this regarding songs and the LaToya elimination. :(  I still loved Jasmine, but yeah, at least for this list we can just focus on her beauty. You seem to have the same thoughts as me! Glad you agree. ❤️ 

You're welcome and oh yay! 😄 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Haha yes. I can remember earlier or middle seasons much better than the more recent ones. :haha:  Aww thank you, I try to be. ❤️ But oh no, I hope I am still that! My sass is only jokes and nothing serious. :lmao:  I only do that if I'm comfortable with someone and think they'll get that. :haha: 

- Oh okay, thanks for sharing! ❤️ I like those ones too, of course. :haha: 

- I hope so or else it wouldn't be that much of a gift! :dead: 

Not sure I should imagine this, but don't think the tight shirt would be so bad. :haha: 

I'll keep that in mind. :shiftywave: 

LOL well I am a big fangirl after all. You've only seen a glimpse.  :giggle: Aw yay! Hopefully they were hosting Kat's party to make it even better for you. Oh my, I don't know if I knew this about Elliott. :haha: 

- Same. :giggle: OMG I never saw this but yikes. lol

- I don't think should be controversial or anything. Maybe so. :haha:  Oh yes, I did and will always think of her when he comes up. I remember when we met the S7 idols, she was kind of quiet and just in the background behind me talking to them, but when Michael walked up, she appeared and suddenly had things to say! :dead: 

- Love it. :giggle: Glad you agree! 

❤️ ! I saw who the top 2 ladies are and you definitely got your way here. :haha: 

omg at "beastly" :dead: 

Yes, I know you said that and now I'm finally doing my part. :haha: LOL I only repeated what you said though! I prefer Blake overall, but also would rank Chris higher based solely on looks. They were both very appealing to me though. :haha:  Yeah, unfortunate about the hair. :(  I also often have a thing for blondes. :haha: Thank you! OMG I just want to give them some love since you won't. 😢 😛 

I agree. I understand on all this regarding songs and the LaToya elimination. :(  I still loved Jasmine, but yeah, at least for this list we can just focus on her beauty. You seem to have the same thoughts as me! Glad you agree. ❤️ 

You're welcome and oh yay! 😄 

I'm pretty much the same way regarding the seasons. :haha: Don't worry, you're still that person. 💖 OK good to know. I'd like to think I'm someone who can get that, so you can be comfortable around me with it. 😁

- 👍

- :dead:

It would make an interesting image. :haha:

:yes:

Yeah, I think I saw some of it while looking through the old TMS thread. :giggle: I'd have to re-watch, but knowing my luck they were probably at Taylor's. :/ He dated a fashion model named Jaime Paetz for some time:

5216814.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Matt%2BLeinart%2BFoundation%2BCelebrity%2BBowling%2BY8t7uH0Gtlgx.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 jaime-paetz-0.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

- It's probably a good thing you didn't see it. :giggle:

- I guess we'll find out. :giggle: The story of your mom being in the background and not saying anything until Michael arrived. :dead: ❤️ At least that seems to be a positive memory for the two of you.

- 👍 

I guess you can say that. :giggle:

Julia was my third favorite, but that performance wasn't good. :dead: Glad to see you enjoyed the joke.

I'm happy to see someone do something. Reading my commentary, I realized I made a grammatical error. Instead of "I won't say Blake isn't a bad-looking guy", I meant to say "I won't say Blake is a bad-looking guy". The first may come off as me saying Blake is unattractive, and I wasn't trying to say that at all. :haha: Nice to see both of them are appealing to you. Funny you have a thing for blondes when I'm pretty much the opposite. :haha: I'd have to say my biggest weakness are redheads. If a beautiful redhead who could sing well enough were to appear on Idol, I would be in serious trouble. :haha: Fair enough about giving them some love because the jerk posting this won't. 😆

Completely understandable. I'm sure  we've all had a contestant or two who's been in that place. We can focus on her beauty here indeed. ❤️ 

If you have any more, feel free to post them. :yes: Yours and Bk1234's write-ups are fun to thread; they are certainly better than mine. 😆 Speaking of which, I may have an honorable mention or two of my own to post...

T-4. Michael Johns- Season 7 was a great season in terms of talent and looks. Michael Johns (rip 😢) is an underrated hottie from that season in my opinion. I completely support your #1 ranking for him. I just want to say that you should add this AMAZING photo... 

JkvTgSSfVAwLlKebboTkUixLJ4YzhnsIruLPVAx1IWRbHKFxhvQPUh9dPcrCyIjeEYAsJmsj-o6RfP77kp1LPipN0Hn6Jx3h9ftkLguVELuH4c3YD_Fetyi3IH0YhfAosMg7knXYsbztVma5oV9Jh70WK2R9jCTqkqk

3. Laine Hardy- What a hottie! :wub: I agree that he looked much better in S17 than he did in S18. The suits certainly added to his appeal. 😁

T-3. Julia Gargano- View my write-up. 😀

T-3. Syesha Mercado- I put Syesha very high because of her straighter/wavy hair. I felt that her curly hair ruined her overall look. My favorite look is from her performance of A Change Is Gonna Come. 

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

T-4. Michael Johns- Season 7 was a great season in terms of talent and looks. Michael Johns (rip 😢) is an underrated hottie from that season in my opinion. I completely support your #1 ranking for him. I just want to say that you should add this AMAZING photo... 

JkvTgSSfVAwLlKebboTkUixLJ4YzhnsIruLPVAx1IWRbHKFxhvQPUh9dPcrCyIjeEYAsJmsj-o6RfP77kp1LPipN0Hn6Jx3h9ftkLguVELuH4c3YD_Fetyi3IH0YhfAosMg7knXYsbztVma5oV9Jh70WK2R9jCTqkqk

3. Laine Hardy- What a hottie! :wub: I agree that he looked much better in S17 than he did in S18. The suits certainly added to his appeal. 😁

T-3. Julia Gargano- View my write-up. 😀

T-3. Syesha Mercado- I put Syesha very high because of her straighter/wavy hair. I felt that her curly hair ruined her overall look. My favorite look is from her performance of A Change Is Gonna Come. 

Males:

T-4. Can't say I disagree with anything written here. I added the photo to his ranking. 😊

3. Again, I can't disagree with anything written except I think it was meant to be S16 instead of S18. 😉

Females:

T-3 (Julia). It was a great write-up. 👍

T-3 (Syesha). I liked her straight/wavy hair as well. Fair enough about the curly hair though I liked it. She did look beautiful during ACIGC.

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1

Honorable Mention: Luke Menard

luke-menard.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 luke-menard-image.png&f=1&nofb=1

Shocker, I'm doing a guy this time. :shock: :haha: I have a female friend (for @miss denise, it's not the same one who was the Bo fan who was heartbroken over Carrie winning :giggle:) who was absolutely smitten with Luke Menard during S7, and I can see why. I rarely say this, but he was a beautiful man. He was this nice combination of ruggedness and prettiness. I didn't care for him too much as a singer, but I wanted him to do well if only to see my friend make googly eyes at him every week. :giggle:  Sadly, he was eliminated in the last round of the semi-finals, which I saw coming. I know not too long after Idol he was diagnosed with cancer, but it appears he seems to have beaten it which is great to see. It looks as if he's working in real estate now, yet a part of me wonders if he still sings. Regardless, Luke is someone who is considered to be a heartthrob, and I definitely get it (one of the few times I do). :haha:

Honorable Mention: Luke Menard

Honorable Mention: Aubrey Cleland

8743929966_927e68ffdb_o.jpg?resize=700%252C467&f=1&nofb=1 Aubrey-Cleland.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Now things are back to normal. 😉 😂 Aubrey was someone I really liked during S12. I thought she had a pretty voice, and it didn't hurt I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. I would probably have her in my Top 25 if not Top 20 as far as most beautiful Idol women are concerned. She had a great sense of style as she would glam up and wear these nice dresses. I was disappointed she wasn't in the finals; she would've been a finalist if there was a Top 12 instead of a Top Ten. However, she got the opportunity to perform for a tour spot which she won, so I was happy she got to sing at least one last time. Considering how beautiful she looked then, it made me wonder what she would've looked like if she had the chance to work with the AI stylists. It appears as if she's done some acting since her time on Idol, so that's good to see. Still, she is someone who I wouldn't have minded if she lasted longer if only to gawk at some more.

Hopefully I'll have the last sets up some time tomorrow. I'll get started on those write-ups as soon as I can.

12 hours ago, Crisis said:

8743929966_927e68ffdb_o.jpg?resize=700%252C467&f=1&nofb=1 Aubrey-Cleland.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Now things are back to normal. 😉 😂 Aubrey was someone I really liked during S12. I thought she had a pretty voice, and it didn't hurt I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. I would probably have her in my Top 25 if not Top 20 as far as most beautiful Idol women are concerned. She had a great sense of style as she would glam up and wear these nice dresses. I was disappointed she wasn't in the finals; she would've been a finalist if there was a Top 12 instead of a Top Ten. However, she got the opportunity to perform for a tour spot which she won, so I was happy she got to sing at least one last time. Considering how beautiful she looked then, it made me wonder what she would've looked like if she had the chance to work with the AI stylists. It appears as if she's done some acting since her time on Idol, so that's good to see. Still, she is someone who I wouldn't have minded if she lasted longer if only to gawk at some more.

Hopefully I'll have the last sets up some time tomorrow. I'll get started on those write-ups as soon as I can.

OMG, she looks gorgeous! :wub: 

• Like 1

I have the last sets ready, and I'll post them on the next page. After that, I'll post the new rankings now that they are more accurate and then discuss a couple of topics I have in mind. I deprived @miss denise of her big moment last time, so I'm going to give her the opportunity to get us to the next page. 😆

dance marathon kids GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1