Pandora's Box: A Random Idol Rankings Thread

Crisis

Since my picture picking skills (or lack thereof according to some :haha:) have come under fire, I'll let other posters decide which picture they want to use for the contestants. 😛

Males:

20-16:

- I haven't even performed yet!

- It's closer to the end of the road for this contestant

- Mammal with a golden touch

- Tearful luggage

- Voters weren't feeling the love

20. Stefano Langone

Stefano-Langone-298x300.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

@Bk1234 - 1st

@JC - 4th

@Crisis - 25th

@psterina - 29th

@miss denise - 30th

I know a couple of rankers won’t be happy with this placement (I should expect a sad reaction in the lower right corner). :giggle: Stefano was considered to be the S10 heartthrob on the males side. I’m sure him performing shirtless during the S10 summer tour helped a lot. I personally didn’t get the appeal at the time, and to be honest I still don’t in some ways. He seems to always have bags under his eyes and looks like he’ll fall asleep at any moment. Because I don’t want this write-up to be completely negative, I will say he has a nice smile and he pulls off the mini-facial hair look nicely. Overall, I think this spot is fine for him, though I know there’ll be some disagreements.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:01 PM, Bk1234 said:

#1: Stefano Langone

PerfectSecondhandAquaticleech-small.gif

I feel like a lot of people underrate how good-looking Stefano is (maybe it’s just because they’re still upset over him beating Pia. 😅) I mean he has such a great smile (am I allowed to say s*xy?), plus he obviously has an amazing body. 😉 My main critique with him on Idol was that his hair was kind of just there. However, Stefano certainly delivered in that department post-Idol (you can see that in photos 1-3. Photo #1 is a personal favorite of mine. :giggle:) Not to mention, Stefano can clearly rock a pair of glasses, I mean just LOOK at photo #3. 🥵 

De3BCU-V4AEIh9n.jpg

Picture #1: Best picture of him! 😍

Stefano+Langone+Hollywood+Hot+List+Party+OyddlTWa0BYl.jpg

Picture #2: Great hair and smile in this one. He has one strand of hair that’s out of place, but it looks like a cool scar, so I don’t mind. 😎 

stefano-langone_sc_768x1024.png

Picture #3: He looks so good in glasses too!!!! 🤓

Now, I did mention I would judge on personality too, so while I COULD gush about Stefano’s physical characteristics, I’d prefer to move on and talk about how sweet of a guy he is (or at least seems to be 😮) and how I felt about him when I watched Season 10. I certainly enjoyed Stefano’s run WAY more than a lot of other people (maybe it’s just because I liked to see him move around the stage... 🤫) Anyway, Stefano certainly didn’t have the easiest Idol run. He landed in the bottom 2 with one “would’ve been robbed” contestant and another criminally robbed contestant (view Picture #4.) Needless to say, I thought Stefano did a good job of handling this pressure and I have to give credit to his buddy James Durbin for some of that. One of the things I love most about Stefano is that he has remained good friends with one of my favorite Idol contestants of all-time, Pia Toscano. During one of Pia’s Twitch “concerts” I remember Pia saying Stefano was texting her and it was just music to my ears! 🎶 I also really like Stefano and Pia’s jazzy cover of The Prayer that they did with Postmodern Jukebox. Anyway, Stefano wore some pretty nice outfits during his Idol run, with picture #5’s outfit being one of my favorites! :wub: Anyway, all of the factors listed: personality, physical appearance, and his time on the show have led me to put Stefano Langone at #1 for the guys! 👏 I will admit that Stefano is VERY close to my #2 though, so don’t be surprised if this ranking changes in a day. 🤣 To conclude this write-up (finally), enjoy these last two pictures…

Pia-Toscano-Stefano-Langone-recording.jpg?fit=480,640&ssl=1

Picture #4: Two of my favorites from Season 10. I used to ship them so hard before I knew they found someone else. 😣

JQPO5WV3J2BSGVSCQBWE6M6WAE.jpg

Picture #5: One of my favorite outfits (and faces) from Stefano’s Idol run.

19. Jon Peter Lewis

Jon-Peter-Lewis.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

psterina - 1st

JC - 8th

miss denise - 18th

Bk1234 - 27th

Crisis - 34th

JPL is another contestant whose appeal I can’t say I understand. On Idol, he had this medium and messy hairstyle that did him no favors. In addition, he appeared to have this flushed complexion that looked like his face was going to break out at any moment. Having said that, it does appear he cleaned up pretty nicely the years after his season. He’s sporting a shorter hairstyle which frames his face better, plus he appears to be going for a more sophisticated look with his glasses. With everything said, I still have him second from last because I just happen to think there are other guys who are a cut above him.

T-17. Casey James

Casey_James_Images-23.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

Crisis - 4th

psterina - 7th

Bk1234 - 21st

miss denise - 23rd

JC - 30th

I’d like to think if Kara DioGuardi were following this thread, she would be shouting expletives and ranting about how no one understands artistry with Casey’s placement. :giggle: Casey is someone who I thought would have a higher ranking, but here he is somewhere in the middle; I guess I overestimated his looks. 🤷‍♂️ Casey has a nice face that is really highlighted when his hair is pulled back. However, he also looks fine when it falls to his shoulders. There are pictures of him with a beard, and I have to say he looks better without it if I'm being honest. Despite that, I still have him in my Top Five, not that my opinion means much. :haha:

T-17. Jason Castro

0aa5f0d655605a8e02e8c46861f125ff--jason-castro-beautiful-eyes.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

Crisis - 3rd

Bk1234 - 13th

miss denise - 15th

JC - 27th

psterina - 27th

Jason was another contestant who I thought would place higher than where he ended up. He was considered to be a serious heartthrob during S7. I would probably say his most prominent features are his eyes; at least that was the one feature of his that was constantly gushed over. Also, I thought the dreads were a good look on him, though he doesn’t look bad without them now. I like the shoulder hairstyle more than the fade-like style in some of his pictures. While I obviously have him higher, I guess this spot isn’t too bad for him when it’s all said and done.

16. Louis Knight

Louis-Knight-American-Idol-Puppy.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

Bk1234 - 8th

JC - 9th

Crisis - 15th

miss denise - 17th

psterina - 34th

One thing I’ll say about S18 is that it didn’t appear to lack potential heartthrobs as far as the males were concerned, and Louis is considered to be one of them. I can understand why he’s thought of in this way; however, if I’m being honest, I’d have to say he was the weakest of the bunch. With that said, I still have him in my Top 15 among the nominees. I think Louis has a pair of eyes that can reveal how he’s feeling, so I’m sure that added to his attractiveness. There’s also this boyish charm about him which helps him out. I think this is a fair spot for him at the end of the day.

020. Stefano Langone

019. Jon Peter Lewis

017. Casey James

017. Jason Castro

016. Louis Knight

Edited by Crisis
  • Sad 1

Females:

20-16:

- An international football cheering squad

- An unclear future despite the song title

- Fruit from the South

- Needs to be fully committed

- Once a background singer for an Idol winner

20. Jessica Meuse

Jessica_Meuse-01-600x900.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

@Crisis - 13th

@JC - 14th

@psterina - 14th

@miss denise - 25th

@Bk1234 - 28th

I know I said I wasn't going to post any pictures. However, I love this picture of her and I'm keeping it no matter what! 😛

I always thought Jessica was the prettiest S13 girl, though I know there are some who will disagree with this and mention another contestant who’s in this ranking. She had the rocker look down pat with her outfits. In addition, she can pull off different hair colors well. If I had to pick my favorite, it would probably be the blonde (I believe that’s her natural hair color), though I’m partial to the black hair as well. Though I ranked her in the teens, I thought she would place lower than this, so I definitely won’t complain about her being in the Top 20.

19. Hollie Cavanagh

Hollie-Cavanagh-Half-Up-Half-Down-Hairdo.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

Bk1234 - 7th

JC - 8th

miss denise - 16th

Crisis - 26th

psterina - 35th

Hollie is one of the most adorable Idol contestants; she is just the cutest thing. 😊 🥰 However, in terms of this ranking, that’s kind of the problem for me. She’s someone who I think is more cute than beautiful hence my low ranking, though there were some instances when she looked absolutely stunning. The main three that come to mind are her The Power of Love, Son of A Preacher Man and River Deep, Mountain High performances. I also thought she looked kind of pretty during her elimination. With everything said, I feel this is a fair spot because I think there are stronger contestants in this field.

18. Lauren Alaina

uIVtLHK.jpg

Average Score:

Rankings:

miss denise - 5th

Bk1234 - 17th

JC - 17th

psterina - 23rd

Crisis - 29th

I’m sure there are some people who find Lauren very pretty, including a ranker who gave her a Top Five score. However, I don’t happen to be one of them. With that said, I won’t say she’s unattractive; it’s just me being obtuse and not really getting it. I will say I have seen some pictures in which she looks really nice, however. In addition, she appeared to have lost some weight since her time on Idol, and I have to say it looks good on her. Overall, though I ranked her low, she managed to earn some scores which allowed her to finish in the low teens.

17. Sonika Vaid

20160256d328bdde5f2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Score:

Rankings:

Crisis - 6th

miss denise - 14th

JC - 18th

Bk1234 - 24th

psterina - 25th

In my opinion, Sonika is one of the most beautiful American Idol contestants. She just has this exotic look and aura that makes you want to get to know her (I don’t know if that makes any kind of sense :haha:). If I had to pick my favorite features of hers, it would be her hair, eyes, and smile. She has a pair of beautiful brown eyes that are really easy to get lost in. My favorite looks of hers are from her I Surrender and I Have Nothing performances. I would’ve liked for her to place higher, but I guess this spot isn’t too bad for her.

16. Leah LaBelle

leah-labelle.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
Average Score:

Rankings:

JC - 9th

Crisis - 15th

psterina - 17th

Bk1234 - 19th

miss denise - 26th

Leah was always a pretty girl back when she was a teen in S3. However, throughout the years of her unfortunately short life :(, she really blossomed into a beautiful woman. She was able to pull off a good number of looks and still looked stunning. I have to say my favorite of hers is when she had her hair slicked down on one side and it flowing out on the other. I also liked when she had her hair down and sported a fedora. I ranked her a spot higher than where she ended up, so this is a nice placing for her as far as I’m concerned.

020. Jessica Meuse

019. Hollie Cavanagh

018. Lauren Alaina

017. Sonika Vaid

016. Leah LaBelle

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1

I don't know how to post pictures (can you believe it? :P)  so ...someone else, will have to

020. Stefano Langone - I had Stefano, at #29. His rankings were all over the place. From #1  thru #30

019. Jon Peter Lewis - He was my #1 pick. Apparently, others, didn't feel the same way :lmao:

017. Casey James - He was my #7 pick. This is a good average, for all the rankings

017. Jason Castro - I had a hard time, ranking Jason. On a different day, I probably would have ranked him higher

016. Louis Knight - I had Louis at #34. To me, there were others, that were better looking

020. Jessica Meuse - I had Jessica a little higher, and that picture, is awesome! 

019. Hollie Cavanagh - I really had a hard time, ranking Hollie. On a different day, I may have place her a little higher, than I did

018. Lauren Alaina - Fine with this ranking. Pretty close, to where I ranked her

017. Sonika Vaid - On a different day, I may have ranked Sonika higher, than I did.

016. Leah LaBelle - I ranked her #17, so .... yeah

20. Stefano Langone- I stand corrected, Stefano experienced the worst robbery of this ranking! ☹️ Luckily I decided to wait because who knows what I would have posted in the heat of the moment. :giggle:View my write-up for a nice, comprehensive report. 😊

19. Jon Peter Lewis- This guy did not deserve to rank higher than Stefano. ☹️ He looks like an old-fashioned family man, plus he’s more cute than good-looking (if that even makes sense.) 

T-17. Casey James- Overrated in the looks department in my opinion. 😅 How could you even appreciate his looks with Lee and TIM URBAN as finalists? I’ll give this ranking a pass though since Kara loved him. :wub: 

T-17. Jason Castro- Yes, beautiful eyes, but unfortunately he had to ruin it with the dreads. He looks great now though! 😄 His performance of Michelle was 🥵. I would have placed him a little higher, but I guess this is a good spot for him. 

16. Louis Knight- Aah, yet another member of my Top 10 shows up! 🤨 Anyway, I think your description of Louis’ eyes is perfect and it’s what made me fall in love with him after his audition (fall in love with his singing of course. 😉) However, Louis isn’t my personal favorite male (in the looks department) from Season 18. He should’ve been ranked higher than Dillon though. 🙃

20. Jessica Meuse- If you like rough and tough she’s for you. I would’ve had her lower. 

19. Hollie Cavanagh- Wow, another Top 10 contestant, we’re on a roll today! 😐 Hollie didn’t really come across as cute to me. Her outfits on the show were gorgeous and she contributed to that beautiful look! Definitely should have been ranked higher. 😞

18. Lauren Alaina- She’s on and off for me. Sometimes she’s gorgeous and sometimes the make-up is too much. Her voice is SO pretty though! 🎶 

17. Sonika Vaid- Yeah, I clearly wasn’t feeling her as much as you were... 😔

16. Leah LaBelle- Rip. 😢 I never really considered her to be pretty on the show, but she certainly blossomed post-Idol. 😀

15 hours ago, psterina said:

I don't know how to post pictures (can you believe it? :P)  so ...someone else, will have to

020. Stefano Langone - I had Stefano, at #29. His rankings were all over the place. From #1  thru #30

019. Jon Peter Lewis - He was my #1 pick. Apparently, others, didn't feel the same way :lmao:

017. Casey James - He was my #7 pick. This is a good average, for all the rankings

017. Jason Castro - I had a hard time, ranking Jason. On a different day, I probably would have ranked him higher

016. Louis Knight - I had Louis at #34. To me, there were others, that were better looking

To post a picture, first find one on the Internet. After finding the picture, right click the picture and click on Copy Image Address (at least that's the case for Chrome; I'm not sure about other browsers). After that's done, you click on the Other Media button in the lower right corner of the post and click on Insert Image from URL. From there, right click in the URL box and click Paste. Finally, click on the Insert Into Post button and the picture should appear in the post. I believe you can also paste the link directly into the post and the picture will embed automatically.

020. Yes, his rankings were all over the place indeed. :yes:

019. At least you handled your #1 showing up better than another poster (I kid, I kid). :lmao:

017 (Casey). Good to see

017 (Jason). Fair enough

016. Fair enough

15 hours ago, psterina said:

020. Jessica Meuse - I had Jessica a little higher, and that picture, is awesome! 

019. Hollie Cavanagh - I really had a hard time, ranking Hollie. On a different day, I may have place her a little higher, than I did

018. Lauren Alaina - Fine with this ranking. Pretty close, to where I ranked her

017. Sonika Vaid - On a different day, I may have ranked Sonika higher, than I did.

016. Leah LaBelle - I ranked her #17, so .... yeah

020. Agreed. Glad to see you like the picture!

019. Fair enough

018. Good to see

017. Fair enough

016. Fair enough

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

20. Stefano Langone- I stand corrected, Stefano experienced the worst robbery of this ranking! ☹️ Luckily I decided to wait because who knows what I would have posted in the heat of the moment. :giggle:View my write-up for a nice, comprehensive report. 😊

19. Jon Peter Lewis- This guy did not deserve to rank higher than Stefano. ☹️ He looks like an old-fashioned family man, plus he’s more cute than good-looking (if that even makes sense.) 

T-17. Casey James- Overrated in the looks department in my opinion. 😅 How could you even appreciate his looks with Lee and TIM URBAN as finalists? I’ll give this ranking a pass though since Kara loved him. :wub: 

T-17. Jason Castro- Yes, beautiful eyes, but unfortunately he had to ruin it with the dreads. He looks great now though! 😄 His performance of Michelle was 🥵. I would have placed him a little higher, but I guess this is a good spot for him. 

16. Louis Knight- Aah, yet another member of my Top 10 shows up! 🤨 Anyway, I think your description of Louis’ eyes is perfect and it’s what made me fall in love with him after his audition (fall in love with his singing of course. 😉) However, Louis isn’t my personal favorite male (in the looks department) from Season 18. He should’ve been ranked higher than Dillon though. 🙃

20. Jessica Meuse- If you like rough and tough she’s for you. I would’ve had her lower. 

19. Hollie Cavanagh- Wow, another Top 10 contestant, we’re on a roll today! 😐 Hollie didn’t really come across as cute to me. Her outfits on the show were gorgeous and she contributed to that beautiful look! Definitely should have been ranked higher. 😞

18. Lauren Alaina- She’s on and off for me. Sometimes she’s gorgeous and sometimes the make-up is too much. Her voice is SO pretty though! 🎶 

17. Sonika Vaid- Yeah, I clearly wasn’t feeling her as much as you were... 😔

16. Leah LaBelle- Rip. 😢 I never really considered her to be pretty on the show, but she certainly blossomed post-Idol. 😀

Males:

20. I pretty much expected this reaction after this placement. :dead: It's a good thing you waited before replying because we wouldn't want Denise to have to use her mod powers. :giggle: The write-up was nice (when I read it after being distracted by Pia 😍 :haha:), and it's good to see you feel this way about him.

19. Though I'm not the biggest fan of Stefano, I agree he should've been ranked ahead of JPL. Fair enough.

T-17 (Casey). Fair enough. Of course Kara loving him gets him a pass. :lmao:

T-17 (Jason). I didn't mind the dreads. 🤷‍♂️ Fair enough about everything else.

16. Fair enough about everything.

Females:

20. Fair enough. I  think she's better than the rough and tough look though.

19. I lost three of my Top Ten in both sets as well; then again I didn't lose any of my #1s. :haha: Fair enough about her.

18. Fair enough. I pretty much feel the same despite my low ranking.

17. :(. Fair enough though.

16. Agree with almost everything here. I thought she was pretty on the show, however.

I'll try to post the clues for the next set some time this evening.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I love @Crisis’ responses. Their ability to calmly respond to everything impresses me every time. Just a forewarning, sorry if anything comes across as mean, for that is not my intention. 😅

Aw, thank you. As far as meanness is concerned, compared to some of the other posters, you're one of the nicer ones. :yes:

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 9:25 PM, Crisis said:

True about that style not being represented on Idol that much, though it appears to be coming in gradually with Jurnee rapping on Bang Bang in S16 AKA S1 and Jonny rapping in his original song this past season. I'm the same way with my own team (Raiders), though I know a good number of other names due to playing fantasy football a couple of times (I'm not playing this year). Yeah, I look forward to it as well. Maybe the Dodgers will finally get one this year.

It's probably a good thing he never did. 😂

We'll see how you do with the clues...

That is true! Oh, fantasy football must be fun. :haha: I'm not educated enough for that. Maybe they will... and I'll definitely hear about it if so. :haha: 

I have to agree. :lmao: 

020. Stefano Langone: "I’m sure him performing shirtless during the S10 summer tour helped a lot." I didn't know that happened. :lmao:  Not very Idol appropriate. :giggle:  I'm not personally attracted to him, but he's not a bad looking guy. OMG yikes your comments on him. And yikes me and @Bk1234ranking him so opposite. :dead: I'm so sorry! I had no idea. I'm actually really surprised but that's a great #1 write-up. And also surprised about shipping Pia and Stefano... and not yourself ( @Bk1234) and Stefano. :giggle: 

019. Jon Peter Lewis: It is so weird to not have pictures, lol. I didn't have problems with any of the ones you used. Anyway, I remember thinking JPL was cute, but I was also really young and I'm not sure I'd think so much of him now in that department. :haha:  I still think he's a good looking guy, but not one that is super attractive to me,

017. Casey James:  LOL at the Kara comment about artistry. Oh and wow your ranking being so far above everyone else's. :haha:  I do agree with you and can see his appeal when I really think about it. Again, I wasn't personally attracted to him, but he is a good looking guy.

017. Jason Castro: Ooh another one of your top rankers. 😮 He is cute, even if I wasn't gushing about him myself. :haha:  I kind of remember his eyes and also like the dreads look on him.

016. Louis Knight: I'm surprised my ranking is one of the lowest, although not far off. I agree on the boyish charm that he has.

Will comment on the girls soon, but want to attempt these guesses.... 

- I haven't even performed yet!: Jason (due to Paula commenting on his performance that hadn't happened yet)

- It's closer to the end of the road for this contestant: Stefano (he sang "End of the Road")

- Mammal with a golden touch: JPL (but I don't know why.... are you saying he looks like a tamarin? :dead: )

- Tearful luggage: Casey (he has a song "Crying on a Suitcase")

- Voters weren't feeling the love: Louis (he was eliminated after "Can You Feel the Love Tonight")

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

020. Jessica Meuse:  I do think she is pretty and you should choose the picture you want since you're a big fan. :haha: And this is your thread! She doesn't necessarily stand out to me, but I do notice her beauty when I think about it, if that makes sense.

019. Hollie Cavanagh: I agree Hollie is very cute and I think pretty as well. I think cuteness is a component of physical attractiveness, so that doesn't hinder my ranking at all.

018. Lauren Alaina: Aww 😢  Well you know I love Lauren a ton and I also think she's very beautiful. She has grown up a lot since her Idol days, which I believe you said you are more focused on, but she's definitely a beautiful young woman now. ❤️ Since I'm her biggest fan around here, I'll post some pictures: 

2uSy2Gc.jpg

PhWlmsP.jpg

uIVtLHK.jpg

zvpVAob.jpg

xafYGtP.jpg

J94Zqst.jpg

tRLaM1E.jpg

6CFkmZI.jpg

2CUm43b.jpg

dOTBpSI.jpg

017. Sonika Vaid: I agree that she's very pretty and pretty (no pun intended) much agree with your comments. lol

016. Leah LaBelle: It's hard to talk about. :(  She was not oce that ever really stood out to me physically, but I do think she was pretty, as well. May she rest in peace. :( 

- An international football cheering squad: Jessica (not sure but was she a cheerleader?)

- An unclear future despite the song title: Sonika (she was eliminated after singing "Clarity")

- Fruit from the South: Lauren (she's a Georgia peach and has the song "Georgia Peaches")

- Needs to be fully committed: Hollie (maybe because she was cut prior to the season she made the finals on)

- Once a background singer for an Idol winner: Leah (she sang back up for Jordin Sparks)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

That is true! Oh, fantasy football must be fun. :haha: I'm not educated enough for that. Maybe they will... and I'll definitely hear about it if so. :haha: 

020. Stefano Langone: "I’m sure him performing shirtless during the S10 summer tour helped a lot." I didn't know that happened. :lmao:  Not very Idol appropriate. :giggle:  I'm not personally attracted to him, but he's not a bad looking guy. OMG yikes your comments on him. And yikes me and @Bk1234ranking him so opposite. :dead: I'm so sorry! I had no idea. I'm actually really surprised but that's a great #1 write-up. And also surprised about shipping Pia and Stefano... and not yourself ( @Bk1234) and Stefano. :giggle: 

019. Jon Peter Lewis: It is so weird to not have pictures, lol. I didn't have problems with any of the ones you used. Anyway, I remember thinking JPL was cute, but I was also really young and I'm not sure I'd think so much of him now in that department. :haha:  I still think he's a good looking guy, but not one that is super attractive to me,

017. Casey James:  LOL at the Kara comment about artistry. Oh and wow your ranking being so far above everyone else's. :haha:  I do agree with you and can see his appeal when I really think about it. Again, I wasn't personally attracted to him, but he is a good looking guy.

017. Jason Castro: Ooh another one of your top rankers. 😮 He is cute, even if I wasn't gushing about him myself. :haha:  I kind of remember his eyes and also like the dreads look on him.

016. Louis Knight: I'm surprised my ranking is one of the lowest, although not far off. I agree on the boyish charm that he has.

Will comment on the girls soon, but want to attempt these guesses.... 

- I haven't even performed yet!: Jason (due to Paula commenting on his performance that hadn't happened yet)

- It's closer to the end of the road for this contestant: Stefano (he sang "End of the Road")

- Mammal with a golden touch: JPL (but I don't know why.... are you saying he looks like a tamarin? :dead: )

- Tearful luggage: Casey (he has a song "Crying on a Suitcase")

- Voters weren't feeling the love: Louis (he was eliminated after "Can You Feel the Love Tonight")

Yeah, you would have to know about a lot of things if you really want to do some damage in fantasy football. I work with a bunch of Dodger fans, so I'll definitely hear about it as well should they win. :/

020. There are some pictures of him performing shirtless during the tour. Fair enough about everything else. Yes, the write-up @Bk1234 submitted was a great one, despite the disappointing placement. :dead: at the last sentence.

019. At least someone appreciates my pictures. 😊 Fair enough about everything else.

017 (Casey). I guess it isn't all that surprising that my ranking was the highest. Pretty much agree with your comments regarding him.

017 (Jason). All it shows is I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to the guys. :dead: Pretty much agree with the comments.

016. Not much to say here but agree. I ranked him a spot higher than he ended up.

5/5! All of the clues except for JPL's were explained correctly. For Stefano's, he also sang Closer, which was his final performance before his elimination. As for JPL, I had no idea what a tamarin is, so I decided to do an Internet search and I do see the resemblance! :dead: All kidding aside, JPL and a friend of his went on The Voice as a duo named Midas Whale. King Midas had the ability to turn anything he touched into gold, and a whale is a mammal, so I just derived the clue from the name.

52 minutes ago, miss denise said:

020. Jessica Meuse:  I do think she is pretty and you should choose the picture you want since you're a big fan. :haha: And this is your thread! She doesn't necessarily stand out to me, but I do notice her beauty when I think about it, if that makes sense.

019. Hollie Cavanagh: I agree Hollie is very cute and I think pretty as well. I think cuteness is a component of physical attractiveness, so that doesn't hinder my ranking at all.

018. Lauren Alaina: Aww 😢  Well you know I love Lauren a ton and I also think she's very beautiful. She has grown up a lot since her Idol days, which I believe you said you are more focused on, but she's definitely a beautiful young woman now. ❤️ Since I'm her biggest fan around here, I'll post some pictures: 

2uSy2Gc.jpg

PhWlmsP.jpg

uIVtLHK.jpg

zvpVAob.jpg

xafYGtP.jpg

J94Zqst.jpg

tRLaM1E.jpg

6CFkmZI.jpg

2CUm43b.jpg

dOTBpSI.jpg

017. Sonika Vaid: I agree that she's very pretty and pretty (no pun intended) much agree with your comments. lol

016. Leah LaBelle: It's hard to talk about. :(  She was not oce that ever really stood out to me physically, but I do think she was pretty, as well. May she rest in peace. :( 

- An international football cheering squad: Jessica (not sure but was she a cheerleader?)

- An unclear future despite the song title: Sonika (she was eliminated after singing "Clarity")

- Fruit from the South: Lauren (she's a Georgia peach and has the song "Georgia Peaches")

- Needs to be fully committed: Hollie (maybe because she was cut prior to the season she made the finals on)

- Once a background singer for an Idol winner: Leah (she sang back up for Jordin Sparks)

020. Fair enough about her. Seeing that no one submitted any pictures, I may just go back to adding them, and if anyone complains, they can't say I didn't give them a chance. :haha: I'll wait until tomorrow to add them, however, in case anyone wants to submit anything.

019. I see your point about cuteness can be considered regarding physical attractiveness. It does appear to benefit Hollie in this case.

018. 💔. You did say Lauren was your all-time favorite female contestant. Yeah, I tend to focus more on the post-Idol days for those who were minors during their season. The pictures posted are very nice. I really like the third one, and I'll add it to the ranking. ❤️

017. 😊

016. Yeah, it is hard to talk about her. Fair enough about her.

3/5 for the females. Nice attempt. 👍

The clues for 15-11:

Males:

An abode in London

A sweet smelling song

Can't alter the planet today or tomorrow

Here to regale you

Nothing rural about the name

Females:

A judge must've had Jason Aldean on his/her mind

Bring some light into her world

My favorite version of an overdone song

Received approval from a trip of a lead singer

ZZ Top

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Thank goodness Stefano showed up! People like him enough to rank him the #1 guy in looks?

tenor.gif?itemid=10987260

We all have our tastes. I personally didn't rank him high, but if anyone finds him attractive enough to rank him #1, good for him/her. :yes:

• Like 1

Until we get to the next page, I'll do a quick write-up of someone who wasn't nominated for this ranking.

Honorable Mention: Stephany Negrete

stephanynegrete1.jpg source.gif&f=1&nofb=1

If I were to include all the Idol contestants who at least made it to the semi-finals, Stephany would've easily been one of my nominees for the females. She's in my personal Top 15 if not Top 10 as far as the most beautiful Idol women are concerned. However, I decided to restrict my nominees to only finalists; therefore, Stephany ended up on the outside looking in. Besides her looks, she had this confidence about her that made her even more attractive. In addition, she had a great sense of style. Needless to say I wasn't happy when she wasn't picked to advance to the Top 14. Besides wanting to ogle her more, I genuinely enjoyed her as a singer and felt she could've advanced based on that alone. Oh well. :(

I believe this is post #21.

• Like 1

- An international football cheering squad: Hollie

- An unclear future despite the song title: Sonika

- Fruit from the South: Lauren 

- Needs to be fully committed: Jessica

- Once a background singer for an Idol winner: Leah

:unsure: 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, miss denise said:

- An international football cheering squad: Hollie

- An unclear future despite the song title: Sonika

- Fruit from the South: Lauren 

- Needs to be fully committed: Jessica

- Once a background singer for an Idol winner: Leah

:unsure: 

5/5! The Hollie and Jessica clues were the ones that needed to be swapped. Hollie is a huge fan of the Liverpool FC of the Premiere League, and in one performance episode there was a video of members of the team wishing her luck before her performance. Jessica's album is titled Halfhearted, so her clue was a play on words regarding that. 🙂 Speaking of Jessica, I just realized she celebrated her 30th birthday three days ago. :haha:

#23.

Edited by Crisis

23 hours ago, Crisis said:

Yeah, you would have to know about a lot of things if you really want to do some damage in fantasy football. I work with a bunch of Dodger fans, so I'll definitely hear about it as well should they win. :/

020. There are some pictures of him performing shirtless during the tour. Fair enough about everything else. Yes, the write-up @Bk1234 submitted was a great one, despite the disappointing placement. :dead: at the last sentence.

019. At least someone appreciates my pictures. 😊 Fair enough about everything else.

017 (Jason). All it shows is I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to the guys. :dead: Pretty much agree with the comments.

5/5! All of the clues except for JPL's were explained correctly. For Stefano's, he also sang Closer, which was his final performance before his elimination. As for JPL, I had no idea what a tamarin is, so I decided to do an Internet search and I do see the resemblance! :dead: All kidding aside, JPL and a friend of his went on The Voice as a duo named Midas Whale. King Midas had the ability to turn anything he touched into gold, and a whale is a mammal, so I just derived the clue from the name.

020. Fair enough about her. Seeing that no one submitted any pictures, I may just go back to adding them, and if anyone complains, they can't say I didn't give them a chance. :haha: I'll wait until tomorrow to add them, however, in case anyone wants to submit anything.

018. 💔. You did say Lauren was your all-time favorite female contestant. Yeah, I tend to focus more on the post-Idol days for those who were minors during their season. The pictures posted are very nice. I really like the third one, and I'll add it to the ranking. ❤️

3/5 for the females. Nice attempt. 👍

I can imagine. :haha:  Oh no, you are anti-Dodgers? 😮 

- I do think I remember this now that you mention it. :haha: 

- There was nothing wrong with your choices! And it's better than no pictures. :haha: 

- lol nooo, don't think that. We've all had some that were a bit off from the majority.

Oh, I once again only caught one of your song references. :haha:  Oops. Oh LOL I thought that was the animal your clue was about! I didn't get it. :dead: Ahh okay, this makes sense now, but was too complicated for me. :dead: I also didn't know about their duo name.

- You should! You're in charge here and can certainly choose the photos. If someone wants to submit one for you to change after, then they could also do that.

- I did? I don't know why I'd give a spoiler like that. :dead:  But I know you know my love for her. ❤️ Ooooh okay, I understand. I'm glad you at least like the photos I posted and yay! 😄 

Ah darn, I was so stumped on those two I missed. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, Crisis said:

5/5! The Hollie and Jessica clues were the ones that needed to be swapped. Hollie is a huge fan of the Liverpool FC of the Premiere League, and in one performance episode there was a video of members of the team wishing her luck before her performance. Jessica's album is titled Halfhearted, so her clue was a play on words regarding that. 🙂 Speaking of Jessica, I just realized she celebrated her 30th birthday three days ago. :haha:

#23.

Yay! I figured since I had solid reasoning for the other three. :haha: lol I definitely have no memory of this from Hollie. I also probably wouldn't have picked up on this with Jessica even if I knew the album name, so oh well. :lmao: But happy belated birthday to her! 

I think Stephany is pretty as well and I like her style based on the photos you chose. "Besides wanting to ogle her more" :lmao: Oh my.