Andrelliott’s Big Brother Rankings

Elliott

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Big Brother: The point is to make it to the end by lying and strategizing

Danielle: *had a say in every elimination and did exactly that*
Jury: *doesn’t give Danielle the win*

Over It Im Done GIF by Jasmine Masters

That why the jury no longer gets to watch the show.  

Just now, *Amanda said:

Yeah, they got to see the whole show INCLUDING what she said in the Diary Room.

“She said mean things about is in the diary room!” is one of the worst arguments for not voting for someone I’ve ever heard. 🥴

Just now, Alex95 said:

We still stan Lisa Donahue though and put respect on her name! So robbed of All-Stars so they could have Chicken George and Boogie there :/

Yes! As upsetting as Danielle’s loss is, Lisa is great.

Wasn’t Boogie chosen for all-stars because Dr. Will wouldn’t play again without him?

1. Danielle Reyes - Queen sh*t. I'm in my feelings right now but just know her losing so drastically is HORRENDOUS.
  2. Jason Guy - King. Only correct juror. I actually expected him to the winner when it got close to the end and I knew Danielle didn't.
  3. Amy Crews - Poor girl spent like her entire time being nominated. :dead: She was entertaining even if she didn't vote for Danielle at the end DESPITE saying in her update during the Top 3 elimination episode that she thought Danielle deserved to win. SoWhatIsTheTruth.gif
  4. Lisa Donahue - I mean, I tended to forget about her for most of the season, but I think it's just because she had such a lowkey personality compared to the big over-the-top characters in the house, but I found her super entertaining from the Top 6-ish onward. Also her turning on Eric to benefit her own game? Feminist queen!
  5. Marcellas Reynolds - I liked him up until the last little while. I found the way he talked down to Amy when he nominated her to be mean-spirited, and I didn't really care for his attitude in the finale. #bitter But he provided some entertainment otherwise.
  6. Roddy Mancuso - He's hot. I actually would've considered him my #3 until I looked it up and found out that he was one of the people on the jury spearheading the anti-Danielle sentiment so bye bitch.
  7. Eric Ouellette - I was over the Lisa/Eric storyline by the time they brought it up in every episode.
  8. Gerry Lancaster - Meh.
  9. Tonya Paoni - Meh.
  10. Chiara Berti - Meh.
  11. Lori Olson - Meh.
  12. Josh Feinberg - Please never come back.

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

That’s what I thought.

Since they couldn’t have Will without picking Boogie, I wish they had chosen Lisa over Chicken George. :( 

I think they wanted BB1 representation just for the sake of having it. I could have done without Erika to tbh.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I thought Lisa was on the ballot for the All Stars season and just didn't get voted in?

Yes. It was half fans choice and half producers choice. Lisa or Monica likely should've been in the house since there were 8 men and 6 women, but instead it was Boogie because Will wouldn't play without him.