Andrelliott’s Big Brother Rankings

Elliott

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Very iconic top 4! :wub: Wow I miss the days when we got such a good endgame. All icons imo :wub:

Probably because they all thought to take it as who was most deserving. :haha: But I agree otherwise.

40 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was gonna comment on BB2 but now I have to leave this thread and shower to cleanse myself from this take.

His five seconds of airtime at that point had been about church and the bible. :dead:

47 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was gonna comment on BB2 but now I have to leave this thread and shower to cleanse myself from this take.

:dead: 

Love seeing Will, Nicole, Monica & Hardy getting high placements on your lists. ❤️ 

Glad you guys will now experience the iconic season 3. It’s easily among the best Big Brother seasons of all-time.

Yeah I'm #TeamElliott here for putting respect on Queen Nicole's name. She saved herself WEEK F*CKING ONE and flipped the vote into her favor. Truly an icon of the game. She gave us good tv all the way through as well.

However, Andrew's number one ranking for Monica is inspired (even though I prefer Will and Nicole). He didn't put Monica below f*cking Hardy (who I appreciate for nostalgic reasons but COME ON)

One of the most iconic moments of reality show history.

And also

EXCUSE ME LORD, IT IS SUNDAY, BUT I AM PISSED OFF!

10 hours ago, *Lily said:

Very iconic top 4! :wub: Wow I miss the days when we got such a good endgame. All icons imo :wub:

I know you already like Danielle Reyes but also, stan Danielle Reyes!

Idk how I only saw Elliott’s rankings at first :haha: But just seen Andrew’s too, love the Monica #1! Any combo of Will/Monica/Nicole in the #1 spot is an iconic choice imo.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Love seeing Will, Nicole, Monica & Hardy getting high placements on your lists. ❤️ 

Glad you guys will now experience the iconic season 3. It’s easily among the best Big Brother seasons of all-time.

❤️

Excited! I only saw the first few episodes so I’m curious to see how everything goes down.

10 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

*minus the brilliantly part

r00d

I mean you don't have to agree with his religion but you don't have to instantly dislike him for it. Not every Christian is close-minded.

I was making a joke, Victoria. :haha: It’s 2002. I’m assuming everyone in this cast is religious.

Shockingly, I love @Elliott's rank more than @sublymonal's. I expected a Will #1 spot from Elliott and he did not disappoint.  I think I would say we have the same Top 4.

1*X5tWR2rmk12df2F55TSHvQ.gif

08962911e21dc52b53192b8f30ed608f--the-puppet-season-.jpg

7eoA.gif

BB2 Will is peak Dr. Will. 🥵

oh work :wub:

ugh he was so hot

10 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah I'm #TeamElliott here for putting respect on Queen Nicole's name. She saved herself WEEK F*CKING ONE and flipped the vote into her favor. Truly an icon of the game. She gave us good tv all the way through as well.

However, Andrew's number one ranking for Monica is inspired (even though I prefer Will and Nicole). He didn't put Monica below f*cking Hardy (who I appreciate for nostalgic reasons but COME ON)
One of the most iconic moments of reality show history.

And also

EXCUSE ME LORD, IT IS SUNDAY, BUT I AM PISSED OFF!

Yay for the Nicole love. ❤️

Lmao :dead: I liked Monica too! I just noticed Hardy more early on. They’re pretty interchangeable on my rankings.

God, I love Monica. :dead: I would have loved to see her on All-Stars instead of Boogie but I'm sure Will signed something agreeing to do the show if he could bring his buddy along with him because Monica > Boogie.

*me looking up All Stars and avoiding spoilers* It says Will only agreed to do it if Boogie was on. 🤮

I'm #TeaElliott so far based on his rankings of BB2 and his slightly better ranking of Janelle for BB22. I thought Andrew was the who kept Elliott in line. How the tables have turned. :wub:

:dead:

10 hours ago, Alex95 said:

:wub: 

Love this. :wub:

9 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

ICONS. ❤️ To think Will would be friends with Monica and not Boogie at some point. :dead:

:rofl:

24 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Watch it again. 😭🤣🤭

I mean to be fair, it was Elliott’s second watch so he knew the outcome. I, on the other hand, was rooting against her because she came across as entitled and had so many tantrums when things didn’t go her way. With the benefit of hindsight, it all seems funny now and like she was playing it up for TV :haha:

25 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

I mean to be fair, it was Elliott’s second watch so he knew the outcome. I, on the other hand, was rooting against her because she came across as entitled and had so many tantrums when things didn’t go her way. With the benefit of hindsight, it all seems funny now and like she was playing it up for TV :haha:

Monica, Will, Bunky and Hardy is still a solid Top 4. :haha: I just really liked Nicole as well. Monica and Bunky were contenders for All-Stars and I have always had a soft spot for Bunky. Kent's and Bunky's relationship. ❤️ RIP BUNKY. :broken: