Songs you'd like to hear that have never been covered on "The Voice"

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WAP stands for Wholesome Ass Pastor, right?

i am absolutely going to throw out some songs no one has ever heard before on accident but who cares i have taste i promise!! Anything by some actual The Voice alumni (Jordan Smith, Koryn Hawtho

I would have loved to see her KO actually. Those 20 seconds shown were insane. 

12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Someone should cover Mercy by Shawn Mendes!!!!!

That's been covered before.

Someone should sing If I Aint Got You :P 

• Haha 4
On 3/6/2021 at 3:05 AM, peachfuz said:

i am absolutely going to throw out some songs no one has ever heard before on accident but who cares i have taste i promise!!

• Anything by some actual The Voice alumni (Jordan Smith, Koryn Hawthorne, Avery Wilson). we don't talk about Amber Nicole

On 3/6/2021 at 8:21 AM, Angeles said:

A bunch of random songs that nobody’s ever heard of

Only Love - Jordan Smith 

Tatse. 🤩🤩🤩

I know this has been done before, but I would love to see "Scars To Your Beautiful" again. I love Abby Cates and she did a good job with it, but I think the song has a lot of meaning behind it which I didn't feel through her singing. We did a good job with the emotional connection to me at first, but then it seemed like it turned into more of a vocal show. 

I'd love someone who's already demonstrated their vocal prowess to sing this in a more emotional way without a ton of huge notes (like Alisan Porter did with River!). 

26 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me, thinking about how we could’ve gotten that instead of sending Mandi down the country route:

angry break up GIF

How Mandi Thomas caused her downfall in four words:

"I sing country too"

29 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me, thinking about how we could’ve gotten that instead of sending Mandi down the country route:

angry break up GIF

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She posted a version on her channel and it's fine but those 20 secs that were montaged sounded much better. I think she was holding back in the one she posted.

• Like 2
On 3/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, FloorWax said:

She posted a version on her channel and it's fine but those 20 secs that were montaged sounded much better. I think she was holding back in the one she posted.

MTE, her version on the show was much better and I think it's a combination of better instrumentals + her holding back in her cover + possibly editing.

I don't know the song name, just the video to which it pertained.

A woman, I think brunette, is pretty much the only one seen, just staring at or sometimes away from the camera.  The words "for all that you are" and "it's all your fault" are often sung.  Sometimes, she doesn't even sing with the lyrics.  And out of nowhere, near the end of the song, she whips out a harmonica and starts playing it.

It's either a country or a rock song, but I think a female artist of either of those genres could do well with it.

29 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I don't know the song name, just the video to which it pertained.

A woman, I think brunette, is pretty much the only one seen, just staring at or sometimes away from the camera.  The words "for all that you are" and "it's all your fault" are often sung.  Sometimes, she doesn't even sing with the lyrics.  And out of nowhere, near the end of the song, she whips out a harmonica and starts playing it.

It's either a country or a rock song, but I think a female artist of either of those genres could do well with it.

5 hours ago, Rodney said:

Holy crap!  That was Alanis?!  I never knew that!

The way I only knew that this was the song because I read “It’s all your fault” and I instinctively sang it like Alanis :haha:

but yes, more Alanis on the show in general would be fantastic. She’s hard to pull off but when it’s done by the right person, it’s FANTASTIC

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

but yes, more Alanis on the show in general would be fantastic. She’s hard to pull off but when it’s done by the right person, it’s FANTASTIC

We just got one of her songs last season and that worked out wonderfully. :giggle:

• Haha 3
Just now, Bk1234 said:

We just got one of her songs last season and that worked out wonderfully. :giggle:

I would’ve added “beside You Oughta Know” but I’m always down for a GOOD version of that. The only good (great actually) one we have is Kat Robichaud’s

Writer in the Dark - Lorde

(would work really well for a Julia Cooper/Cami Clune type of singer, but I think it’s way more distinct than the usual indie pop song....would be really interesting to hear in a performance imo)

• Like 1
  • Gmm99 changed the title to Songs you'd like to hear that have never been covered on "The Voice"