Songs you'd like to hear that have never been covered on "The Voice"

Gmm99

10 hours ago, ATX29 said:

Sugarland - "Stay"

I feel like this could be a "moment" for a big-voiced country female...and we have one of those this season.

While neither a country artist nor a female, we did get this as a finale performance:

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

While neither a country artist nor a female, we did get this as a finale performance:

He was good...but unfortunately, that wasn't one of his stronger performances. That song was too big for him to be honest. The studio version is extremely good though.

Aaliyah - At Your Best (I’d love to see a smooth RnB singer do this song)

Pheonix - 1901 (would be great for a Hunter Plake type singer)

Johnny Cash’s version of Hurt (could be a breakout moment for a country singer or someone with a gravelly voice)

Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (my favorite song ever, would love to see someone do it)

Charli XCX - Gone (another all-time favorite, the original is a weird synthpop song with lots a twists and turns. But someone like Allegra could make it an emotional piano ballad)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B-B said:

Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (my favorite song ever, would love to see someone do it)

One of my favorite songs as well. Kate Bush in general should be covered more on any singing show, but at the same time she is one of those artists that are really hard to cover imo.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Technically we got Aaron Gibson in S11, but he did the original NIN version I believe?

He did the Johnny Cash version and gave arguably the best performance of the night, but he still ended up in the bottom because he had been there the week before I figure. I find no other explanation for that.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:57 AM, Daillon said:

One of my favorite songs as well. Kate Bush in general should be covered more on any singing show, but at the same time she is one of those artists that are really hard to cover imo.

Have you heard the Meg Myers cover? It was sent to radio and did quite well on the Alternative chart.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dov said:

1. Radiohead - "Street Spirit (Fade Out)"

2. The Doors - "Twentieth Century Fox"

3. Ed Sheeran - "The A Team"

4. Rob Thomas - "Hold On Forever"

5. Ruth B - "Lost Boy"

6. Van Halen - "Ice Cream Man"

Caroline Glaser did this one back in Season 4 for her playoffs performance and a no-chair turn covered it in Season 6. Wouldn't mind hearing it again on the show though.