🎵 🎶 Sid Kingsley Fan Thread! 🎶 🎵

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey y’all. Thank y’all so much for all the support. I’ve enjoyed reading the forums since being in blinds. I will definitely record “make it rain” for y’all once I’m allowed to. Again thank you all fo

King(sley)! Sad your journey ended tonight but glad to see you've gathered a nice fanbase here! Looking forward to whatever you've got coming next! 🙂 (and apologies to all the contestants fo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHHINCzlOWU/ A chill interview that Sid did on IGTV.    Some things of note: - he was stuck in LA for three months while filming the pretaped rounds. To

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t really trust Blake at this point, so hopefully Sid has the Wildcard to land on.

1 hour ago, David68 said:

Sid team, just prepare to vote in the Wildcard.

Been thinking about his chances there.... The only real threat I can see coming through there is Ben and maybe Tanner. If Desz/Tamara/John somehow gets there, it's not gonna look good.

31 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

To lighten the mood, as @VintageVoice pointed out, I found it funny that the role of the male eye candy this season after Ryan G left suddenly went to Sid because of his new hatless look. 🤣

Song choice being one of the more romantically-oriented ones of the night + Sid smoldering at the camera at the end = this reaction:

Fanning Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Sid joins my pantheon of early exit snowflakes along with Kameron Marlowe and Ryan Quinn. 💔

We can't really complain though. Sid had a good run and he did showcase his artistry in the best light possible during his time. And he gained new friends and fans along the way despite being in the middle of a pandemic.

And here's the silver lining..... he gets to get out of the contract earlier than most! Can't wait to see what he'll cook up after getting out of the Voice bubble.

Thank y'all for the support of Sid, I hope y'all keep supporting him in his endeavors! 

• Like 6

I'm really sad for Sid. I thought he would be in the WC and could possibly win it. But I hope he continuous to do his amazing work. I really love his original music and I hope he'll release more of it soon. Have a great carrier ahead waiting for you Sid.

• Like 2

He had a great run, and he ended up actually becoming my favorite of the season. I'm definitely going to follow his career because I loooove the way his voice sounds on a recording. I'm still in awe of his recording of "Don't Think Twice It's Alright"

Also, he seemed like one of the most likable people this season. I love his personality from what I've seen on IG.

I wish him all the best!!

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

He had a great run, and he ended up actually becoming my favorite of the season. I'm definitely going to follow his career because I loooove the way his voice sounds on a recording. I'm still in awe of his recording of "Don't Think Twice It's Alright"

Also, he seemed like one of the most likable people this season. I love his personality from what I've seen on IG.

I wish him all the best!!

The first reaction I got when I first watched his videos pre-season is "Yep, I already know I'm gonna your personality." I tend to gravitate towards the contestants with that breezy, chill and charming quality to them, and Sid was no exception. It's gonna be fun following his socials off the show, without the pressures of reality TV looming in the background.

• Like 1

Hey y’all. Thank y’all so much for all the support. I’ve enjoyed reading the forums since being in blinds. I will definitely record “make it rain” for y’all once I’m allowed to. Again thank you all for your support.  P.S. all of the contestants read these forums. 😃😃

• Like 31
  • Thanks 4
1 minute ago, Sid Kingsley said:

Hey y’all. Thank y’all so much for all the support. I’ve enjoyed reading the forums since being in blinds. I will definitely record “make it rain” for y’all once I’m allowed to. Again thank you all for your support.  P.S. all of the contestants read these forums. 😃😃

Hey man, you were great throughout the season. Wishing the best for you. And yes, record  "Make it Rain" when you can please! 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Sid Kingsley said:

Hey y’all. Thank y’all so much for all the support. I’ve enjoyed reading the forums since being in blinds.

OMG!!! I can't believe you're here. You were one of my top favs this season.

5 minutes ago, Sid Kingsley said:

I will definitely record “make it rain” for y’all once I’m allowed to. Again thank you all for your support.  

We are looking forward to it.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Sid Kingsley said:

hi! i loved your Blind Audition and battle, and I love what you said in your instagram live. what a graceful way to exit!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Sid Kingsley said:

Hello! You were my favorite this season.

I loved all your performances and I will continue to follow your career! You seem like a very humble and genuine person too, which is the cherry on top to your amazing musical abilities!

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Sid Kingsley said:

P.S. all of the contestants read these forums

yikes. this was one of my worries honestly, because i know there are some who aren't as liked on here. that must be rough :(

edit: i mean this seriously. i have my share of contestants i am not a fan of, but it would be really sad for someone to come on here and see other competitors with fan threads and them not having one.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Sid Kingsley said:

Hey, Sid. Good luck in the future. Loved the “minivan” bit you did a few weeks ago. 😂

• Haha 4