🎵 🎶 Sid Kingsley Fan Thread! 🎶 🎵

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey y’all. Thank y’all so much for all the support. I’ve enjoyed reading the forums since being in blinds. I will definitely record “make it rain” for y’all once I’m allowed to. Again thank you all fo

King(sley)! Sad your journey ended tonight but glad to see you've gathered a nice fanbase here! Looking forward to whatever you've got coming next! 🙂 (and apologies to all the contestants fo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHHINCzlOWU/ A chill interview that Sid did on IGTV.    Some things of note: - he was stuck in LA for three months while filming the pretaped rounds. To

Posted Images

OK, first off..... glad Sid took the hat off. He's looking mighty fresh. 

Second...... I'm glad the show decided to take a gamble and gave him the pimp spot on Team Blake. He remains steadfast in his artistry yet consistent in his vocals, and that is a relief for me. Would that be enough? Who knows. All I know if this is his last performance, he went on a high note. I'll be voting, hope y'all are too!

Also, this song reminded me of Into the Mystic by Van Morrison, which I hope Sid covers in some capacity in the future. Not on the show, but on YouTube.

• Like 1

I didn't look at it too much.... but the general audience impressions so far are leaning into WTW getting the PV, and Ian and Sid fighting for 2nd place. I thought Ian would wipe the floor with Team Blake, but Sid's placement and consistency made it a much closer fight. I still think Ian will edge him out due to his home advantage, but I feel much better about him getting into the Wildcard IS. As long as Desz/Tamara doesn't end up in the WC IS, Sid stands a good chance of making it to the Top 9. Of course, there's the CS, but either one of Ian/WTW will probably get it while the other gets the PV.

Edited by Teraginn
2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I didn't look at it too much.... but the general audience impressions so far are leaning into WTW getting the PV, and Ian and Sid fighting for 2nd place. I thought Ian would wipe the floor with Team Blake, but Sid's placement and consistency made it a much closer fight. I still think Ian will edge him out due to his home advantage, but I feel much better about him getting into the Wildcard IS. As long as Desz/Tamara doesn't end up in the WC IS, Sid stands a good chance of making it to the Top 9. Of course, there's the CS, but either one of Ian/WTW will probably get it while the other gets the PV..

I looked at FB, and the numbers say WTW and Ian are pretty far ahead of everyone else on Team Blake. Sid has more support than Taryn, but I think he still needs to get through Jim for the WC. We can't count Jim out yet.

Edit: But then again, Tanner has more reacts than Cami on FB lmao.

Edited by FloorWax
9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I looked at FB, and the numbers say WTW and Ian are pretty far ahead of everyone else on Team Blake. Sid has more support than Taryn, but I think he still needs to get through Jim for the WC. We can't count Jim out yet.

Edit: But then again, Tanner has more reacts than Cami on FB lmao.

FB is the reason I would give Ian the edge over Sid, but I think overall, the gap between them is closer than it seems. WTW trounces both of them anyway, so either way one of them is fighting for the CS. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

FB is the reason I would give Ian the edge over Sid, but I think overall, the gap between them is closer than it seems. WTW trounces both of them anyway, so either way one of them is fighting for the CS. 

If Ian pulls ahead for the PV, then Sid's best shot is the Wildcard. If WTW wins the PV and Ian's NOT the save, then Sid's likely toast unless Blake's loyalty to his original team waivers enough to save him.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

If Ian pulls ahead for the PV, then Sid's best shot is the Wildcard. If WTW wins the PV and Ian's NOT the save, then Sid's likely toast unless Blake's loyalty to his original team waivers enough to save him.

I honestly don't see this happening. He was very lukewarm on Taryn and Jim. 

Probably jinxing myself, but who knows with how Team Blake votes these days.

21 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I honestly don't see this happening. He was very lukewarm on Taryn and Jim. 

Probably jinxing myself, but who knows with how Team Blake votes these days.

I don't see Ian/WTW not being Blake's top 2 either, but weirder's happened on this show, so I'm trying to account for the weirdest of possibilities just in case.

If this were a longer season, we'd have those two via PV and then the fun would start for Blake trying to pick a coach save...would consistency or team loyalty win out for him?

5 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

It might be a surprise Sid might get the pv keep voting get everybody you know to vote remember Ricky Duran he was not country and to the end on team Blake in the top 2

It could be a Ricky Duran situation, but Ricky was originally team Blake and Sid's a steal (plus after his KO I kind of figured Ricky was getting a vote as long as he didn't tank).

• Like 1

A comment says  "I feel like he may need to move away from the piano. It's kinda like Terrence Cunningham at this point with the piano"

and Sid replied. "I'm a piano player first. I feel most connected to music while playing the piano. It is an extension of my soul. So I will take any opportunity to perform with it."

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, David68 said:

A comment says  "I feel like he may need to move away from the piano. It's kinda like Terrence Cunningham at this point with the piano"

and Sid replied. "I'm a piano player first. I feel most connected to music while playing the piano. It is an extension of my soul. So I will take any opportunity to perform with it."

It's funny that instrumentalists on this show are expected to put away their instruments for a performance to "show stage presence" when it's obvious that the instrument IS part of that artist's stage presence. What's even funnier is those same people will see those artists step away from the instrument and say "they should have stayed at the piano" or "they should have played their guitar." There's just no pleasing some people. If it makes them feel more comfortable in their vocals, just let them play.

I'm honestly becoming really worried for Sid's chances at getting the WC spot, seeing all the numbers like that. I mean, I'm going to follow him after the show anyway, but I at least want a couple more The Voice-based performances from him.

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm honestly becoming really worried for Sid's chances at getting the WC spot, seeing all the numbers like that. I mean, I'm going to follow him after the show anyway, but I at least want a couple more The Voice-based performances from him.

Honestly, just do what I do and stop looking at them for the next 24 hours. It just causes way too much unnecessary stress. Social media isn't even right like half the time, so why lose sleep over it? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Honestly, just do what I do and stop looking at them for the next 24 hours. It just causes way too much unnecessary stress. Social media isn't even right like half the time, so why lose sleep over it? 

Well tbh I have much more to stress about so its just a little lingering thing in the back of my mind so I don't mind it lmao

• Haha 1