🎵 🎶 Sid Kingsley Fan Thread! 🎶 🎵

Teraginn

SQHRskU.png

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | SPOTIFY OFFICIAL WEBSITE

u3fAtTI.png

Sid Kingsley is a modest man. He doesn’t think of himself as any more than simply a journeyman musician. After a few false starts, he came to the realization that making music was all he ever wanted to do, and while he doesn’t trumpet his skill and ability, it’s obvious at the outset that the man is easily one of the most talented artists making his bow in recent memory. He’s content to write and record his songs. But the profound talent at work here is evident [here] -- talent that boasts a wellspring of honesty and conviction, fresh and formative with a wisdom and authenticity that’s as old as the ages.

-Lee Zimmerman, Popmatters

G8bLmhj.png

qbHV6zv.png

1. Teraginn

2. jus.vshn

3. FloorWax

4. jamescasaki

5. Zainab Tufail

6. Misirlou

7. AmyNicole

8. Daillon

9. Archanium

10. David68

11. Indiegrl17

12. VoiceFan1

13. Dalton Eduardo

14. Dov

15. Earl

16. realityshownerd

17. Randompersonhere

18.VintageVoice

19. B-B

20. Gustavo527

21. pepperman

22. stillinskies

23.  Jyn Mycle

24. vfbraun

25. ashwinner

26. thevoicefan

27. Agggron

28. xfactor22

29. Cookie73

30. Angeles

31. You? 🙂

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

Sid has been on my radar ever since I saw his name pop up on the spoilers from the first taping. Love the bluesiness of his voice and his jazz influences. And he's also a terrific piano player. Been listening to his original music for a while now and I am really enjoying what I hear. Here's one of my fave originals from him.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Add me pls I love Sid, he is my fav this season

He's also my top fave right now. Added!

12 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

Add me 🙂

Hey! Welcome to the forum! And added! ❤️

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Add me please , love his style, and he could make for some interesting performances.

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Add me! Great range and awesome tone! With the right song choices I think he can go far.

Added both of ya! 😄

We haven't had a bluesy-jazzy guy come on this show in a good while, I really hope John does right by him song-choice-wise.

Sid's cover of Border Song by Elton John. ❤️ (Starts at 0:41)

I've heard comments around the forum that Sid sounded country to them, which I don't quite agree with. He's definitely Southern, but his voice sounds very bluesy to me. He does dabble into country on his YT covers, as well as folk, jazz and R&B. Gotta love a versatile artist!

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

Sid's cover of Border Song by Elton John. ❤️ (Starts at 0:41)

I've heard comments around the forum that Sid sounded country to them, which I don't quite agree with. He's definitely Southern, but his voice sounds very bluesy to me. He does dabble into country on his YT covers, as well as folk, jazz and R&B. Gotta love a versatile artist!

I realllly hope they don’t make him sing country.

33 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I realllly hope they don’t make him sing country.

I don't think we have to worry about that given who his coach is..... And if he did end up with a country song, he can put his own stamp on it pretty easily. 

Doing some keys practice in his hotel room while he waits for the battle round taping..... It must have been over a month now since he flew in to LA to do The Voice, and as selfish as it is for me to say it, I hope he gets stuck there for a longer while. 😷😷😷

Edited by mjdolorico