😜 Cami Clune Fan Thread 😜

echoap

On 9/12/2020 at 12:11 PM, Bk1234 said:

I just brainstormed a quick list of songs I’d like to see Cami sing on the show. Tell me what you guys think. 🙂

Let It Be (The Beatles) 

If the World Was Ending (JP Saxe and Julia Michaels) 

Chandelier (Sia)

She Used to Be Mine (Sara Bareilles) 

Fix You (Coldplay) 

Someone to Watch Over Me (Ella Fitzgerald) 

Human (Christina Perri)

- Glitter in the Air (P!nk) 

Lost Without You (Freya Ridings) 

Stars (Grace Potter and the Nocturnals) 

@jamescasaki This is my list from a while back. 

4 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

What song would everybody like cami to sing in the contest 

I would love to see her do her cover of Lover Please Stay by Nothing But Thieves. I feel Cellophane by fka twigs would be an excellent choice for her voice as well.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I was shocked her last name is pronounced as "KLOONEE" instead of "KLOON" 

As to her perfomance, it was nice to hear the song "Skinny Love" again and I'm glad Cami was the one singing it. She really has a beautiful voice. I wonder what would it be like if Blake was not blocked and was chosen by Cami. I can see Blake-Chloe vibe in both of them.

Blake’s always a great choice for any contestant but sometimes it depends on context. Blake just won last season so I think Kelly and maaaybe John were the better options this time, imo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I would love to see her do her cover of Lover Please Stay by Nothing But Thieves. I feel Cellophane by fka twigs would be an excellent choice for her voice as well.

LPS could be a showstopper I think.  Helps that she lists it as her favorite song too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Just one thing Cami has the most fans on her thread with 31. Sid is second with 20 and Taryn is at 3rd with 18(That's a big gap). Nice to see our girl doing so well on IDF.

Payge has 24 fans, by the way. 

But I have to agree that I am happy Cami is doing well on IDF.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Payge has 24 fans, by the way. 

But I have to agree that I am happy Cami is doing well on IDF.

Oh WOW! I didn't know that she must've gained fans after her audition and tbh she deserved those fans.

Now to get back on Cami I'm so excited for her and I'm waiting for her battle. I think that song suits her very much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

Agreed. From the female contestants we've seen so far I think Cami, Payge and maybe Tamara have decent chances. 

Payge would be such an underwhelming win in my opinion. Keep in mind, this is only based off of her audition, so she has plenty of chances to prove me wrong.

3 hours ago, Daillon said:

Love both song choices for her, but she needs to go mainstream if she wants to actually have a chance lmao. As much as I love Cellophane, there's no way its getting her votes.

• Like 3

Though I'm glad she gets to do Wicked Game on the show (I think that's a perfect fit for her), I really wish it wasn't her battle song - it's a fairly well-known song and generally well-liked one which would help out the votes situation, but with that off the table I'm not super sure what direction to go with song-wise.

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Love both song choices for her, but she needs to go mainstream if she wants to actually have a chance lmao. As much as I love Cellophane, there's no way its getting her votes.

I agree, but she’s going to have a tough time anyways so if she has no shot I want her to go full alternative :haha:

Just now, Daillon said:

I agree, but she’s going to have a tough time anyways so if she has no shot I want her to go full alternative :haha:

Yeah, but she's got an okay shot at the WC for the moment (unless Ryan Gallagher wins the 4-way KO which is a lot higher odds than I was expecting given the love-fest he's getting elsewhere) so something semi-mainstream needs to be in her back pocket for that just in case.