😜 Cami Clune Fan Thread 😜

echoap

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Cami Clune's Instant Save performance has over 200K views on YouTube and 39K more than Ian's performance video. Three days later, I'm still confused over how Ian managed to win over Cami??? 😣😭

Like Donald Trump last month, I'm blaming VOTER FRAUD. Maybe dead people were voting for Ian. Whatever the case, this "election" was totally rigged lmao 🤣😜

Edited by disney1024

6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Cami Clune's Instant Save performance has over 200K views on YouTube and 39K more than Ian's performance video. Three days later, I'm still confused over how Ian managed to win over Cami??? 😣😭

YouTube views don't correlate to voters as we've seen time and time again.

Looks like Cami got a nice welcome when she arrived back home! 🏠

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIrGUm5hkzw/

WOW what a welcome home. Thank you to everyone who came out to welcome me back - the support from Buffalo has been absolutely astounding throughout this whole process and I am so thankful!! Love you all❤️❤️
📸pc: @aarons_lens

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

YouTube views don't correlate to voters as we've seen time and time again.

It's not a perfect correlation ofc but it is somewhat suggestive of the overall trend and who's more popular than who. It was pretty accurate (not 100% but still) this season thus far. For instance, Carter's top 9 performance got over 700K views and we all know that he's quite popular this season. Also, the season 18 finale performances' views suggest a trend that's similar to what actually ended up happening in the results show. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Unless you somehow have inside information on how people vote and how many votes each artist got, it's the best tool at our disposal 😅

Edited by disney1024

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

It's not a perfect correlation ofc but it is somewhat suggestive of the overall trend and who's more popular than who. It was pretty accurate (not 100% but still) this season thus far. For instance, Carter's top 9 performance got over 700K views and we all know that he's quite popular this season. Also, the season 18 finale performances' views suggest a trend that's similar to what actually ended up happening in the results show. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Unless you somehow have inside information on how people vote and how many votes each artist got, it's the best tool at our disposal 😅

Going off-topic here, but this season happens to have a frontrunner who is appealing to both YT Voice fans and the core audience. It’s just a coincidence. IIRC last season Todd had less views than everyone else on YT and he probably won by a landslide.

Jej on S16 was incredibly popular on YT and we know how that ended.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daillon said:

Going off-topic here, but this season happens to have a frontrunner who is appealing to both YT Voice fans and the core audience. It’s just a coincidence. IIRC last season Todd had less views than everyone else on YT and he probably won by a landslide.

Because this is a fan page for Cami, I'm not going into too much detail but if you look at the view counts for the finale performances from last seasons, the number of views for Todd's performances are substantially higher than anybody else's. Thunderstorm is in 2nd place, Toneisha in 3rd, CammWess in 4th, and Micah in 5th. That's very close to what the results actually were for that season. 😌

Edited by disney1024

14 hours ago, Daillon said:

I was surprised actually when Jej was voted out. I thought he would make it to the finale.

18 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Looks like Cami got a nice welcome when she arrived back home! 🏠

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIrGUm5hkzw/

WOW what a welcome home. Thank you to everyone who came out to welcome me back - the support from Buffalo has been absolutely astounding throughout this whole process and I am so thankful!! Love you all❤️❤️
📸pc: @aarons_lens

She did an interview as well with wdcxradio. 😊

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2020 at 10:06 PM, disney1024 said:

Guys, Cami really wants you to vote for DeSz in next week's finale, in order to avenge her elimination. If DeSz wins The Voice next season, she'll be the first AA female to win The Voice (out of 19 seasons). It will also be Kelly's 4th win on The Voice (out of 6 seasons). PLEASE VOTE FOR DESZ ON MONDAY!!! 🥺🙏🏾

Cami on Instagram: "Everyone - please VOTE FOR MY GIRL DESZ next week, let's get this Team Kelly win!!"

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIoJptwBrYt/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Just a quick reminder that Cami really wants y'all to vote for DeSz tonight. Being the extremely sweet person she is, she even replied to one of DeSz's posts by saying "vote for Desz y'all". LET'S AVENGE CAMI AND VOTE FOR DESZ TONIGHT!!! 😜

If you don't live in the United States and you want to vote for DeSz tonight, you can still do so by using Hotspot Shield VPN. This is a free app that can be found in the App Store and on Google Play. After downloading and activating the app, you should be able to vote on both the Voice app and online. Google Assistant voting should also work when the VPN is activated.

Edited by disney1024

I’m assuming this is Cami’s new puppy! 🥺🐶 

Yes, let’s make sure to continue to support Cami by streaming her studios. 🎶 “Never Tear Us Apart” is my personal favorite out of the two studios. 💙

Hopefully, 2021 means a year full of new music from Cami. 🤞🎶

• Like 3

So Queen Cami apparently follows Zae Romeo (the 4-chair turner on Team Nick in season 20) and Anna Grace Felten (one of the 4-chair-turners on Team Kelly in season 20) on Instagram. She has AMAZING taste in music!!! 🤩

headphones jamming GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3