๐Ÿ˜œ Cami Clune Fan Thread ๐Ÿ˜œ

echoap

7 minutes ago, echoap said:

Looking back and given Cami's superb ability to perform live, "Stars" is now looking like a really good song choice in comparison :haha:

ooh this reminds me of marybeth's version. i actually think this would be a good song for her. however, as ive said a million times, i'd prefer she used to be mine, though i'd settle for mad world or the scientist.

20 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

ooh this reminds me of marybeth's version. i actually think this would be a good song for her. however, as ive said a million times, i'd prefer she used to be mine, though i'd settle for mad world or the scientist.

Not a fan of "She Used to Be Mine" for an IS situation but it might work given Cami.ย 

ย 

I'd prefer something with a strong message like "Titanium" or similar. Too late to suggest I guess :haha:

1 minute ago, echoap said:

Not a fan of "She Used to Be Mine" for an IS situation but it might work given Cami.ย 

ย 

I'd prefer something with a strong message like "Titanium" or similar. Too late to suggest I guess :haha:

that's a good point, i didn't realize that. it doesn't have a lot of oomph; just like payge gave a classy, restrained version of diamonds but didn't get voted through.ย 

ย 

that's the issue though, that her style isn't one that's super loud and out there, it's more ethereal and spooky based on her performances on the voiceย and her approximately 50 covers on her youtube that i've binge-watched.

ย 

hoping for the best for her and manifesting a finale spot!

• Like 1

I hope Cami makes the finale, her artistry is something that is pretty rare, not just for The Voice stage, but in general. However, regardless of the outcome I think it's very likely that Kelly will stay involved in Cami's career and do what she can to help her. It's clear she really sees something special in her or she wouldn't have done all she's done to get her on her team. Also Kelly doesn't limit giving help just to her winners. Ever since I saw Cami's Knockout performance months ago I thought she's one of the rare few that had a legitimate shot at landing a major record deal. Unfortunately the music industry in a weird place right now and there's probably a backlog of music from new artists that haven't launched yet so A & R people might not really be scouting as actively for new talent. On the other hand The Voice is an easily available sourceย right now where one could scout from the comfort and safety of your own home if they were looking. At least Cami is young so her window of opportunity should last longer than the coming year.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, bswanson said:

hope she makes F4 but maybe its better she doesnt win and have to be stuck with the label. maelyn ended up leaving cuase they wanted to change her.ย 

Neither Chevel Shepherd nor Jake Hoot signed with Republic so it is possible to win and not sign with Republic.

46 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I hope Cami makes the finale, her artistry is something that is pretty rare, not just for The Voice stage, but in general. However, regardless of the outcome I think it's very likely that Kelly will stay involved in Cami's career and do what she can to help her. It's clear she really sees something special in her or she wouldn't have done all she's done to get her on her team. Also Kelly doesn't limit giving help just to her winners. Ever since I saw Cami's Knockout performance months ago I thought she's one of the rare few that had a legitimate shot at landing a major record deal. Unfortunately the music industry in a weird place right now and there's probably a backlog of music from new artists that haven't launched yet so A & R people might not really be scouting as actively for new talent. On the other hand The Voice is an easily available sourceย right now where one could scout from the comfort and safety of your own home if they were looking. At least Cami is young so her window of opportunity should last longer than the coming year.

I hope so because Kelly didn't do her any favors with that song choice :ph34rwave:

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚ Just kidding, I'm aware that the coaches have little say in this matter.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

ย 

You heard the girls!ย Please vote for TEAM KELLY tonight in the Instant Save!!! Both Cami AND DeSz are phenomenally talented vocalists who definitely deserve a spot in next week's finale.ย ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Will do! ๐Ÿ—ณ

• Thanks 2

I can't believe Cami's not in the finale... man that country mafia, I really hate them.

ย 

On the other note, Cami's had lots of new fans, and I am really happy for her. She deserves all the love and appreciation. I can't wait to hear an original from her!! โค๏ธ

• Like 1

I'm really glad Cami's run on the show ended on such a high note. She had a BEAUTIFUL Instant Save performance.

ย 

I'm excited to see what she does next, now that she doesn't have the limitations that finalists (or winners) have. โค๏ธ

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Everyone here reading this must avenge Cami's untimely elimination by voting for DeSz on Monday. Let Team Kelly win season 19 of The Voice!!!ย ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Sorry, but thereโ€™s a teenage boy from Shoreham,ย New York who has already captured my heart. ๐Ÿฅบ

• Like 1
  • Confused 1