😜 Cami Clune Fan Thread 😜

Though I'm glad she gets to do Wicked Game on the show (I think that's a perfect fit for her), I really wish it wasn't her battle song - it's a fairly well-known song and generally well-liked one which would help out the votes situation, but with that off the table I'm not super sure what direction to go with song-wise.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope everyone in this thread agrees to #LoveOneAnother. πŸ’™Β I think it’s important to not only be a fanbase,Β but a loving and accepting one.Β  I love that Cami is spreading this message! πŸ’–

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Love both song choices for her, but she needs to go mainstream if she wants to actually have a chance lmao. As much as I love Cellophane, there's no way its getting her votes.

I agree, but she’s going to have a tough time anyways so if she has no shotΒ I want her to go full alternativeΒ :haha:

Just now, Daillon said:

I agree, but she’s going to have a tough time anyways so if she has no shotΒ I want her to go full alternativeΒ :haha:

Yeah, but she's got an okay shot at the WC for the moment (unless Ryan Gallagher wins the 4-way KO which is a lot higher odds than I was expecting given the love-fest he's getting elsewhere) so something semi-mainstream needs to be in her back pocket for that just in case.

Cami is also asking for suggestions on a "Fandom" name for us. I would say "Camilizers" but I have a feeling something is wrong with that suggestion πŸ€”

1 hour ago, Vinyl said:

Holy cow! She's had a fan thread for two months already? Add me, please.

You've been successfully added to the fan list! πŸ“ƒ πŸŽ‰Β πŸ₯³Β πŸŽ‰

Β 

Covid delayed the actual season but IDF has been running its own fantasy season anyway :haha:.Β 

• Haha 5

de1c91788be0d791135736995109272a.png
Let’s hope CamiΒ gets 1K subscribers by the end of the week! 🀞 If you haven’t already, make a YouTube account and SUBSCRIBE to her channel (linked above.)Β 

Β 

Β 

Also, make sure to LIKE Cami’s audition video! πŸ‘Β