😜 Cami Clune Fan Thread 😜

echoap

6 hours ago, Carlos3500 said:

Add me please! I've been obsessed with her for the past two weeks and i'm dying to see her audition!! Skinny Love is SUCH a good song for her. Also, here's this post on her Instagram that I find amazing as well. Her range and vibrato are insane! 😍

Β 

Β 

Wow, this was such a great cover, thanks for sharing! πŸ˜„

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Carlos3500 said:

Add me please! I've been obsessed with her for the past two weeks and i'm dying to see her audition!! Skinny Love is SUCH a good song for her. Also, here's this post on her Instagram that I find amazing as well. Her range and vibrato are insane! 😍

Β 

Β 

Welcome! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠΒ Hopefully, we're gonna get to see Cami tonight! 😁🀞

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGkiLj3hSQQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkΒ 
β€œBe sure to tune in because - trust me - you won’t want to miss itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€œ

Β 

oooh i hope she closes!!! she deserves it, but that would be kind of weird. ryan and taryn are going to be in this episode, so that would mean all the blocks would be done after today if she is today πŸ€”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

oooh i hope she closes!!! she deserves it, but that would be kind of weird. ryan and taryn are going to be in this episode, so that would mean all the blocks would be done after today if she is today πŸ€”

Both Ryans? Ryan B. is where the block got used, Ryan G.'s the one that got shown at the end of last night's episode.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Both Ryans? Ryan B. is where the block got used, Ryan G.'s the one that got shown at the end of last night's episode.

ohhh i got confused b/w the two! yeah, two blocks in one episode seems plausible, since they like to stack them near the beginning. crossing my fingers she's the closer once again!

• Like 1