[spoiler]your info goes here[/spoiler]

Β 

Another example:

[spoiler]Cami made it to the knockouts! [/spoiler]Β 

CamiΒ  madeΒ  itΒ  toΒ  theΒ  knockouts !Β 

Β 

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 1

I just brainstormed a quick list of songs I’d like to see Cami sing on the show.Β Tell me what you guys think. πŸ™‚

Β 

-Β Let It BeΒ (The Beatles)Β 

-Β If the World WasΒ EndingΒ (JP Saxe and Julia Michaels)Β 

-Β ChandelierΒ (Sia)

-Β She Used to Be MineΒ (Sara Bareilles)Β 

-Β Fix YouΒ (Coldplay)Β 

-Β Someone to Watch Over MeΒ (Ella Fitzgerald)Β 

-Β HumanΒ (Christina Perri)

- Glitter in the AirΒ (P!nk)Β 

-Β Lost Without YouΒ (Freya Ridings)Β 

-Β StarsΒ (Grace Potter and the Nocturnals)Β 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I just brainstormed a quick list of songs I’d like to see Cami sing on the show.Β Tell me what you guys think. πŸ™‚

Β 

-Β Let It BeΒ (The Beatles)Β 

-Β ChandelierΒ (Sia)

-Β Fix YouΒ (Coldplay)Β 

-Β Lost Without YouΒ (Freya Ridings)Β 

-Β StarsΒ (Grace Potter and the Nocturnals)Β 

Β 

I like the list.Β  There are some good songs there that are known to work well on the show...and I don't think Cami would have any trouble spinning anyone of these to make it her own.

Β 

"Lost Without You" (Freya Ridings) would be my top choice.Β  Such a beautiful sadness to that song...could be a moment for sure.Β  Also a bit risky tho bc of the power and uniqueness of Freya's voice.Β  Its basically the equivalent of trying to cover Florence Welch.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

"Lost Without You" (Freya Ridings) would be my top choice.Β  Such a beautiful sadness to that song...could be a moment for sure.Β  Also a bit risky tho bc of the power and uniqueness of Freya's voice.Β  Its basically the equivalent of trying to cover Florence Welch.

I’m glad you like the list!Β If she could pull Lost Without YouΒ off, it would definitely be a good moment for her on the show. 😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Β 

- Let It Be ⚠️ (The Beatles) 

-Β ChandelierΒ (Sia)

-Β Fix YouΒ (Coldplay)Β 

- Lost Without You ⚠️ (Freya Ridings) 

- Stars ⚠️ (Grace Potter and the Nocturnals) 

Great taste I see, I like all these songs too.

Β 

I think Cami shouldn't have any problem tackling them. Except for "Stars". Singing "Stars" would be a glorious way to end her journey on the showΒ :haha:.

"Let it be" and "Lost Without You" are kinda risky too (because they don't necessarily fit her style, imo) but who knows.Β 

Β 

I also think now would be the proper time to play the Billie Eilish card. Just to reserve a spot in the playoffs + a potential PV, kinda like Max Boyle. 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

I think Cami shouldn't have any problem tackling them. Except for "Stars". Singing "Stars" would be a glorious way to end her journey on the showΒ :haha:.

"Let it be" and "Lost Without You" are kinda risky too (because they don't necessarily fit her style, imo) but who knows.Β 

I don’t know, I feel likeΒ she could work withΒ StarsΒ if she really capitalizes on the emotional delivery. Her voice would also sound so beautiful on the song, so maybe that’s why I picked it! πŸ˜…

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t know, I feel likeΒ she could work withΒ StarsΒ if she really capitalizes on the emotional delivery. Her voice would also sound so beautiful on the song, so maybe that’s why I picked it! πŸ˜…

I wouldn't be mad if she gets to sing "Stars", I love that song 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Β 

I also think now would be the proper time to play the Billie Eilish card. Just to reserve a spot in the playoffs + a potential PV, kinda like Max Boyle. 😁

I hope she singsΒ Ocean Eyes, since it is one of the few Billie Eilish songs that I can stand (though Cami would make any song enjoyable to listen to πŸ˜…).Β 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope she singsΒ Ocean Eyes, since it is one of the few Billie Eilish songs that I can stand (though Cami would make any song enjoyable to listen to πŸ˜…).Β 

Yeah, most well-known Billie Eilish songs but should work well. Except "Bad Guy" of course πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I just watched her cover of Hard Place. Definitely one of my favorite covers from her! 😊

Β 

Β 

You betta sing girl 😍😍😍. As always I was really drawn into it cz of her tone I love it, I think in Team Legend she is the one with the most marketable voice(though I love John H as well).

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...