Jim Ranger Fan Thread

Archanium

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

WOW! I didn't expect him to be THAT good. He was one of the only Standing O from tonight's episode. I just hope he get the PV because he totally deserves it.

I have heard him for 13 years and haven't heard that range from him...it was very stunning for all of us....we had some tears....:)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Archanium said:

His social media numbers are better than Ian so far... hopefully he will get the PV 

I hope so. Jim is much better singer and vocalist than Ian he deserves to be in the Finale. If he gets eliminated that would be one of my saddest elimination ever in the history of the voice. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I hope so. Jim is much better singer and vocalist than Ian he deserves to be in the Finale. If he gets eliminated that would be one of my saddest elimination ever in the history of the voice. 

I agree, i like Ian too, but I prefer Jim.

-----

Also, Blake looks like a proud father during the whole performance :haha:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Also, Blake looks like a proud father during the whole performance :haha:

Yeah I noticed that too. Previous week he called him One of the greatest vocalists ever and he said, "Let's go win this thing". AND this time he said, "You DID it, Man I'm speechless". He was looking so proud of Jim. I hope Blake's fans noticed that too. :devilwave:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

His views on Youtube are higher than Desz and billboard magazine gave great review of him...:). Gonna be throwing up a few prayers today...he did the best he could and knocked it out of the park...I just hope it was enough because he was MUCH better than Ian last night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tawne C said:

His views on Youtube are higher than Desz and billboard magazine gave great review of him...:). Gonna be throwing up a few prayers today...he did the best he could and knocked it out of the park...I just hope it was enough because he was MUCH better than Ian last night.

The results are gonna be so intense. I'm so nervous for it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tawne C said:

worried about Ian splitting the vote...:/

Well, Blake had the top two last season with Todd and Toneisha -- so the vote never splitted between the two. But considering the genres of his two finalists this season, well it may be different. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Anyways, super stoked that Jim made it through! I am willing to bet that he (hopefully) pulls out "Mary Did You Know?" for his cover song next week. Can you add me as well?

Added. 

Yeah hopefully he gets that song. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Just woke up and this is the first thing that I read lol, made my day already :lmao:

Congrats Jim :clap:

I was nervous for it but I kinda had the feeling that he might pull this up firstly, because he was so much better than Ian and secondly, after Carter he had the best stats on Facebook.

• Like 2