Jim Ranger Fan Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the thing I love about Country singers/Country Adjacent/Pastors, they don't need to scream to make a song special they just sing songs very beautifully and pleasently  and they  sing it from th

Guess what....Jim made it to the next round via Blake's save.   Thanks Blake for saving our guy.

Posted Images

Just now, Tawne C said:

OMG... tears to my eyes... hearing him at church for years then being witness to this is just beyond words ❤️

Jim showed me why is one of my top favs. This was definitely his best performance, Man it made me CRY!!! He is SO GOOD, I hope he wins or at least makes to the FINALE.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Archanium said:

So glad that Jim's performance is the leak. 

It's definitely my favorite performance of his so far, he emotes the song so well :wub: 

There is a reason why Knockouts are my favorite rounds. Last season Todd emerged as a definite front-runner after his performance of Anymore(Btw that performance is also one of my top fav KO ever) and this season Jim has emerged out as a definite front-runner. I hope he has the same fate as Todd in the future rounds.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

There is a reason why Knockouts are my favorite rounds. Last season Todd emerged as a definite front-runner after his performance of Anymore(Btw that performance is also one of my top fav KO ever) and this season Jim has emerged out as a definite front-runner. I hope he has the same fate as Todd in the future rounds.

Same, knockouts are my favorite too,

Well, ofc it would be great if he wins, but I don't want to get my hopes too high since my fav already won last season :haha:

I just want him to stay in the competition as long as possible so I can enjoy more performances by him.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Same, knockouts are my favorite too,

Well, ofc it would be great if he wins, but I don't want to get my hopes too high since my fav already won last season :haha:

I just want him to stay in the competition as long as possible so I can enjoy more performances by him.

You're right LOL. I'm not expecting him to win, I just meant to say it would be so cool if he wins or at least make it to the FINALE.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Tawne C said:

I didnt think they did that good..I thought I heard that one girls voice crack...did anyone else hear that???

I’ll put it in a spoiler tab, since this is his fan thread... 

I personally thought Worth the Wait did better than Jim tonight.

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’ll put it in a spoiler tab, since this is his fan thread... 

Hide contents

I personally thought Worth the Wait did better than Jim tonight.

boy I didnt...that one girl who sang sounded terrible but they are a 3some so they might do better...I sure hope he makes it tomorrow

7 minutes ago, Tawne C said:

what does that mean

TPTB = The Powers That Be(Mainly producers)

TPTB mostly gives the song choices to contestants. If they want someone to do great they give them Great songs but If they want someone to flop they give them wrong song choices(See Jim). Mary Did You Know would've been a PERFECT choice for him but they chose to give him Rumor. Jim is Great and one of my favs this season but he he isn't gonna get the PV with that performance because it wasn't as good as compared to Ian's or WTW's.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

TPTB = The Powers That Be(Mainly producers)

TPTB mostly gives the song choices to contestants. If they want someone to do great they give them Great songs but If they want someone to flop they give them wrong song choices(See Jim). Mary Did You Know would've been a PERFECT choice for him but they chose to give him Rumor. Jim is Great and one of my favs this season but he he isn't gonna get the PV with that performance because it wasn't as good as compared to Ian's or WTW's.

Interesting...I thought WTW was not very good...the older daughter cracked...but let the cards fall I guess...he's a good human...he will be great whatever happens...no one was thinking Todd would do that greta last year ....I am fascinated at how everyone on this forum seems to know what will happen....odd

2 minutes ago, Tawne C said:

Interesting...I thought WTW was not very good...the older daughter cracked...but let the cards fall I guess...he's a good human...he will be great whatever happens...no one was thinking Todd would do that greta last year ....I am fascinated at how everyone on this forum seems to know what will happen....odd

Jim did better than WTW but their song choice was at least good.

i hope Jim gets the PV and moves on after all he is one of my favorites this season.

• Like 2