Taryn Papa Fan Thread

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The slayage was too much to handle and had to be rebooted. Okay idk, but at least its back up!    

First look from Taryn's IG. Also Happy Birthday to Taryn! Turning 31 years old today and still slaying!

Taryn is coming.... and she'll blow Ian and Jim out of the water with her voice of course. Weather she gets the votes or not, we'll enjoy her journey as far as it takes her.

I can imagine her telling her background story to The Voice like this one. I really hope she wins the 4-way knockout as I want to see more performances from her.

She's also humble and kind as she usually replies to every single comment in her youtube videos.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I can imagine her telling her background story to The Voice like this one. I really hope she wins the 4-way knockout as I want to see more performances from her.

She's also humble and kind as she usually replies to every single comment in her youtube videos.

This was a really nice video to watch. 😀 I also could imagine her telling her background story to the Voice, especially the part about her grandfather. I hope she wins the four-way knockout too, though I also really like Julia, so we’ll see who gets my vote... 🤔

• Like 1

lol, Idk how to copy and paste IG stories, but Taryn's recent one is asking:

"Which is your favorite country song on the radio now?"

She has a variety of responders, even responding with her own "Persuaded" haha.

But someone also responded with "Cry" and she has above it "I LOVE THIS" 

Lmao, not only is that from 2002, but if this isn't major hints idk what is.

I'm just excited to hear her slay already, ugh if only we didn't have to wait 3 weeks for the start of the season. She's gonna destroy everyone this season, weather she wins or not.

• Like 5

Btw, I think this would be another incredible choice for Taryn if she advances:

I think it can rally the crowd up and has good points to showcase her vocal power. Just like with Martina's and Faith's songs. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Btw, I think this would be another incredible choice for Taryn if she advances:

I think it can rally the crowd up and has good points to showcase her vocal power. Just like with Martina's and Faith's songs. 

Normally, I would recommend not covering Martina, Faith, Carrie, etc, but she’s one of few who won’t suck in comparison, so why not? Who cares about the risk on this show, anyway? Might as well go for it. I mean...it’s not like there’s a difference in career trajectory between finalists and early round elims. 🙃 Any accomplishments after the show are due to the artists making it happen, not because they slayed on The Voice. 

• Like 4

For maximum Minivan appeal, I would pick this Carrie song. After seeing what she did with “Three,” I’m confident it would be a home run. This would be a good playoff song. 

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

For maximum Minivan appeal, I would pick this Carrie song. After seeing what she did with “Three,” I’m confident it would be a home run. This would be a good playoff song. 

Excellent song choice as well, the appeal would be amazing. As we know, these powerhouse country females are hard to pull off. But Taryn can and has definitely done it.

If Taryn also wanted to slow it down a bit and show a more emotional side of her, maybe this Chris Stapleton song will pull at a few heartstrings of Team Minivan's?

Or as I proposed before, "Burning House" by Cam would be amazing I'd say.

We know Taryn can sing, but the audience would also love to see her emotion pour out. 

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Excellent song choice as well, the appeal would be amazing. As we know, these powerhouse country females are hard to pull off. But Taryn can and has definitely done it.

If Taryn also wanted to slow it down a bit and show a more emotional side of her, maybe this Chris Stapleton song will pull at a few heartstrings of Team Minivan's?

We know Taryn can sing, but the audience would also love to see her emotion pour out. 

burning house is always a hit with country singers, i feel like it has this amplifying effect where it makes everyone sound so much better (tho taryn doesnt need it). i think it would be a great choice for her 🙂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

I like the Burning House idea a lot, and we definitely know the song has been cleared. That’s my #1 choice at the moment! It’s also in the “Three” lane of country songs. The only thing is she would run the risk of Kelly criticizing her for not showing more of her range.  

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I like the Burning House idea a lot, and we definitely know the song has been cleared. That’s my #1 choice at the moment! It’s also in the “Three” lane of country songs. The only thing is she would run the risk of Kelly criticizing her for not showing more of her range.  

For Minivan, they would just disregard Kelly's comment because they don't need much range to give out their vote. 

Edited by QueenMae16

I’d like to hear her take on this, whether it’s on the show or not. This is a great song. It’s not very well known though. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2