Worst performances?

45 minutes ago, SwimmerStud87 said:

Oh man, this is an interesting thread...

That’s what I was going for 😜

There are some of the bad performances that I remember

* Spectrum _ Amanda Brown

* Dog Days Are Over _ Caroline pennel 

* Holding Back The years _ Luke Wade 

* Dream On _ Koryn Hawthorne

* Ghoost _ Barret Baber ( he is on my top 20 fav contestants list , but this performance was his weakest and even though I wanted him to make it to finale I was really surprised that Amy and Shelby were instant eliminations and he made it via PV )

* Chandelier _ Janice Freeman

* Every Time I Roll The Dice _ Michael Lee

* That's What I Like _ DeAndre

* God Bless The USA _ Gyth Rigdon ( I really like him and I think he is one of the best country vocalist , but this was his weakest performance and this and his finale performances really lessened his chances , If he managed to do what he did in Audition , battle , CB and live playoffs I think he would've won cz he was minivan's fav )

* Caribean Queen _ Shane Q 

* All My Life _ Mike Jerel 

* Overjoyed _ Allegra Miles

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

* Overjoyed _ Allegra Miles

Hi just here to mention something no one asked for - Allegra actually wanted to sing "River" iirc but they didn't let her. She was give exactly one night to memorize the lyrics to this song and perform, and it wasn't the best that she could've done (but she wasn't outvoting TStorm in any way). This wasn't I think comparable to "Caribbean Queen," but it definitely wasn't on par with how she'd normally do imo 

On 8/8/2020 at 11:45 AM, ashwinner said:

Hi just here to mention something no one asked for - Allegra actually wanted to sing "River" iirc but they didn't let her. She was give exactly one night to memorize the lyrics to this song and perform, and it wasn't the best that she could've done (but she wasn't outvoting TStorm in any way). This wasn't I think comparable to "Caribbean Queen," but it definitely wasn't on par with how she'd normally do imo 

Wow !!! Thanks for the info I didn't know that

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

I think Amanda is Sick when she perform Spectrum so yeah.

I think she was not, but the song was just TOO big for her. I mean yeah, she hitted the notes on Dream On, but Spectrum was on a different level, it was like high note after high note. She was also visibly uncomfortable with that performance 😂 That song should never be done again on live performances like this. But yeah, thanks for reminding me, this is like the worst performance of hers ever.

Here's one I'm surprised has never been mentioned. Does IDF have an unpopular opinion on it, or was it so bad that everyone deliberately forgot about it?

Anyway, I give to you, Jeremiah Miller's Knockout Performance: https://youtu.be/U65K3SlYMRQ

To this day, I don't understand why it couldn't have been Alexandra Joyce foddering it up for Noah, at least from the Studio Recordings, her voice sounds far more pleasant than Jeremiah's.

Edited by Grey_Raine
To fix something

No mention of Treeva Gibson's "Chasing Pacements" performance in season eight's Knockouts?  She was nervous, and it showed.  So much so, Rob Taylor won by pretty much default.  I'm pretty sure that Christina wanted to take him through, anyway, but that made it easier.

I love Claire DeJean (S15) (There's Nothing Holding Me Back) but her KO performance was a disappointment. Also, Katrina Cain (S15) KO (Don't Let Me Down) performance.

Maya Smith's KO (No One) was just so bad too.

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • 2 weeks later...