Sept 4th LIVE from the Ryman

buttons66

Thanks to @musiciansoncall and for giving a virtual concert to our Veterans at TVHS VA. Only in the COVID era and in Nashville could I sit in my home editing an informatics manuscript on one screen and listening to/watching McCreery live at

on the other

EhFLIMvXgAAswE6?format=jpg&name=small

Just now, crossway said:

Does any one know if we will be able to watch this concert tomorrow? I will be watching tonight but would like to watch it again if we can,

Yes ..you have 48 hours to watch it as many times as you like after the Live Performance. For the most part it accommodates overseas folks and the different time zones..and of course folks who cannot watch Live  on the night if plans have changed etc etc. 

2 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Well I'm not going to be able to be infront of my computer at 9.  Is this a one time thing and if you can't see it live you're just out of luck or is it going to stream for a period of time to watch later?

You have 48 hours after the initial performance to rewatch the show as many times as you like.

3 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Whoooa....Sandy, I think they asked at least 3 of your questions during the Q&A.  So proud of you.

yes he did I was shocked ... 😍

EhHEjMdXYAEu6NZ?format=jpg&name=small

The Q&A was fun ..lots of good questions ...and there alot in the chat section . Some fun stories. Unfortunately I was tryng to record it but 5 minute s and 15 minutes into the recording SPAM called  on the phone..So that was the end of that .. 

Just wonderful to see Scotty and the band back on the Ryman stage..He looked relaxed,happy ,excited ..sounded so good ..as if he never missed a beat  in the 6 month absence. 

Love the new songs  and that Travis Tritt cover Any More was just perfection. You Time is going to be another #1 for sure...loved it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

What a terrific show....and I love his rendition of Any More (Travis Tritt).  If you haven't seen Travis' trilogy of videos (Any More is part of it)....amazing.

And....I love You Time!  Can't wait for it to be officially released.

Agree.  I liked you time.  I'm glad they didn't go with Twice a Child.