Sept 4th LIVE from the Ryman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got tickets for Chris and myself.....can't wait for Sept. 4 to hear Scotty's new music!....and his old music, for that matter!! 😄😍🥰

I got to watch the concert Friday night and again last night. Scotty and the band were GREAT!!!  Loved the new single and the Travis Tritt cover was awesome. When it’s just Scotty and his guitar ... h

I've always liked Cam's voice.  Very "adult" sounding, smoothe.   (and that's a good thing) Not such a screening " teen" voice.  lol

Eg_2y1eWsAMxEv5?format=jpg&name=900x900

My brand new single “You Time” will be out 9/23

Raising hands
I'll perform “You Time” live on my 9/4 "Live at the Ryman" livestream! Purchase your tix here: https://bit.ly/3hVX0RW

Pre-save “You Time” for a chance to win access to an exclusive Zoom Q&A with me: https://orcd.co/youtime

:ohyeah:

• Like 1

SCOTTY MCCREERY ANNOUNCES ‘YOU TIME’ Buddy Iahn | September 3, 2020 | Country SINGLE AVAILABLE SEPT 23RD Triple Tigers recording artist Scotty McCreery announces his new single “You Time,” set for release September 23rd. The new track gives fans their first look at what to expect from his forthcoming album, the follow-up to his RIAA gold-certified Seasons Change. A release date for the new project will be announced soon. “I am so excited about releasing new music, especially a song that makes me think of Gabi and puts me in a joyful mood. I think we can all use a smile right now,” states the singer/songwriter. Written by McCreery with Frank Rogers and Aaron Eshuis, the up-tempo track is a bouncy love letter to wife Gabi with McCreery reflecting on both their busy work schedules and just wanting her all to himself. The song, and the upcoming album. were produced by Rogers, Eshuis and Derek Wells, who all produced Seasons Change. As the first act to welcome the return of live audiences to Ryman Auditorium, the multi-platinum artist will give the debut performance of “You Time” tomorrow night (Fri, Sept 4th) to a sold out limited in-venue audience of 125 fans in the Live at the Ryman series, a full-circle moment as McCreery’s sold out performance in March of this year marked the last show by a single artist act to take place prior to the Ryman’s temporary suspension of operations. Live at the Ryman is a hybrid concert model developed by Opry Entertainment with input from the company’s official wellness advisor, Vanderbilt Health, designed to allow fans from across the country and around the world to experience live music from home while also safely and responsibly welcoming back a limited number of guests to experience the series in as local health regulations permit. Livestream tickets start at $10.

[Read More at themusicuniverse.com/scotty-mccreery-announces-you-time/ © The Music Universe. All Rights Reserved.]

29 minutes ago, Sharon Jiles said:

Y'all, I hate to sound stupid 😜🤯😫 but..........if we cannot get the concert to go over to our TV, we can just watch it right there on our computer, right?????

I got my cousin to buy a ticket, and I need to be able to tell her.

Yep...you can watch it on your computer.  I have pretty much determined that I will not be able to use my tv screen...for complicated reasons.

• Like 1

Scotty McCreery to Release New Wife-Inspired Single, “You Time,” From Upcoming 5th Studio Album

Scotty McCreery to Release New Wife-Inspired Single, “You Time,” From Upcoming 5th Studio Album

by Jim Casey | @TheJimCasey  |  September 3, 2020

Scotty McCreery will try to score his fourth consecutive No. 1 single with the release of “You Time” on Sept. 23. The new track will serve as the lead single to Scotty’s upcoming fifth studio album, which will be announced soon.

Penned by Scotty, Frank Rogers and Aaron Eshuis, “You Time” serves as a love letter to Scotty’s wife, Gabi. The uptempo tune finds Scotty crooning: “I need a little you time, you time / Red wine sippin’ in moonlight / Your touch, your skin / Your lips kissin’ on me all night / I ain’t tryin’ to monopolize / Your 24/7, 365 / But sometimes I need / Just a little bit of me and / You time, you time, you time.”

“I am so excited about releasing new music, especially a song that makes me think of Gabi and puts me in a joyful mood,” says Scotty. “I think we can all use a smile right now.”

Scotty will debut the new song during his concert at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium on Sept. 4. “You Time” follows three consecutive No. 1 singles—“Five More Minutes,” “This Is It,” and “In Between”—from Scotty’s fourth studio album, Seasons Change, which debuted at No.1 on the Billboard Country Album chart in 2018.

photo by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-US

• Like 1

Just saw this on a write up from  lovin Lyrics

McCreery will also join WSM-AM and Circle Plus’s “Coffee, Country and Cody” with Bill Cody on Friday, Sept. 4 at 9:30 a.m. CT via Zoom to discuss his ‘LIVE AT THE RYMAN’ show. Cody will be moderating the Q&A prior to McCreery’s performance Friday evening.

if you dont have ZOOM like me ..i think you can listen here .....https://wsmradio.com/shows/coffee-country-cody-3/

Edited by buttons66
1 hour ago, Sharon Jiles said:

Oh, thank you, Carol!!

To watch on your TV you need to hook up your laptop to the TV.  I watch my church service that way.  Since my TV is not Bluetooth, I have to wire it to my laptop.  Usually with a HDMI cable.  I have an extra HDMI slot on my TV and one on my laptop.  I plug into my HDMI 2 slot on TV and change the "source" to that HDMI2 option.  My cable is plugged into HDMI1  so I have to use HDMI2 for the extra equipment (laptop).  It works fine but you need to set it up early.   Basically you are watching on your computer but using your TV as your monitor

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sinycalone said:

Sherry, I bought the ticketrs, and signed up for Madolin, on my desktop computer.  I tried to open the emails accessing the show using my laptop...and it would not open for some reason.

Hmmm.  I wondered about that.  I bought my ticket on my tablet.  I was hoping I could use my laptop to watch.  I'll try it and let you know. 

8 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

You would think my IP address would be the same (laptop and desktop_...evidently not.

They aren't using IP, they use email.  It worked on mine.  I did turn off my tablet so that I had only one device on my IP.  Try turning off your desktop and then  boot up your laptop. 

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Nope - did not work.  It could be that, because my laptop is an anqtique, it just can't handle this new technology, lol.

Haha.  My laptop is about 10 yrs old.  I tried logging in on my tablet while my laptop is booted up but not on Mandolin, but it didn't work on my table then.  Sorry you can't get it to work.  Having to watch it on your desktop may not be ideal if the computer is in a room where you can't get comfy. 

Edited by tfortexas

Listen up fans! We’ve got something special for y’all tomorrow morning! He’ll be joining #CoffeeCountryCody at 9:30am/c to chat about his #LiveAtTheRyman show tomorrow night! Tune in tomorrow morning to http://WSMonline.com

, or watch via

EhBqJ-pWoAAqqdU?format=jpg&name=small

10.30 AM EST

!
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, tfortexas said:

To watch on your TV you need to hook up your laptop to the TV.  I watch my church service that way.  Since my TV is not Bluetooth, I have to wire it to my laptop.  Usually with a HDMI cable.  I have an extra HDMI slot on my TV and one on my laptop.  I plug into my HDMI 2 slot on TV and change the "source" to that HDMI2 option.  My cable is plugged into HDMI1  so I have to use HDMI2 for the extra equipment (laptop).  It works fine but you need to set it up early.   Basically you are watching on your computer but using your TV as your monitor

Thanks, Sherry!! I bought a long HDMI cable today to connect them together! 👍🙂

SSc2q70E_bigger.jpg

I'll be chatting live from on tomorrow (Friday 9/4) on @ 9:45 AM ET (8:45 AM CT) talking w/ about my #liveattheryman livestream concert, "You Time" & more Don't forget:Purchase tix for tomorrow night's livestream: https://bit.ly/31Wimcx

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sharon Jiles said:

Thanks, Sherry!! I bought a long HDMI cable today to connect them together! 👍🙂

You'll also have to set up you tv "source" to the HDMI you are hooked up to.   Practice looking at some Youtube videos.

Edited by tfortexas