Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

I can't listen to that. Tiffany really? You don't want to the first one to take one of them out?  They are going to have zero issue taking you out next week and I can't even feel a ounce bad for you right now :dead:

18 minutes ago, JC said:

IMO Tiff nominating Claire tanks her game. Claire has been her ride or die since the start. Karma is a betch when you do stuff like that. Disappointed in Tiff. She’s setting herself up for 6th place when she has all the power this week. X going would have turned the house upside down and given CO girls the upper hand. Instead X has the best chance of winning 🤮 

Tiffany is damned if she does or damned if she doesn’t. Nominating Claire is obviously bad for her individual game since Claire is loyal to her. But if she saves Claire, then everyone else in the Cookout has #TheReason to target Tiffany ASAP and will likely refuse to vote for her to win if she did somehow make it to the end since she went against their mission.

Tiffany wanted to tell Claire about the cookout, and Hannah/Azah/Kyland all agreed she should, but of course Xavier threw a sh*t fit about it and said it's selfish/ruining his game with Alyssa/unfair to him etc so Tiffany backed off. So damn annoying. X is trashhhh lately

Also I didn't see this posted in here: X has proposed to Kyland AND DF that they need to swap out Tiff out of the cookout and alyssa into it. He wants Tiff out at 7. DF does too, and tried to get Azah on board who firmly told him no ❤️ 

They're continuing to call Tiffany selfish/bash her relentlessly and say she needs to go next because she's selfish and "almost" put one of them up :wacko: 

DF and Xavier also told Azah to her face today that she hasn't provided anything to the cookout or pulled her own weight so she was especially upset today, DF even went as far to tell Azah she's been "riding his coattails" the whole time (he actually said "you've been riding my cocktails to the end) and her feelings were clearly hurt. These jackasses still think the "women haven't done anything and have been riding off us" DF is RAVENBB19 levels of delusional in thinking he's the mastermind. 

Kyland/Tiff/Hannah stayed up really late tonight and REALLY bonded. Formed their final 3 and Hannah/Tiff really laid it out to Kyland how X is awful and needs to go. He seemed a little receptive but a little hesitant. 

They formed the plan to actually trick Alyssa into using the veto on Xavier and Tiffany is going to try and do it right before the ceremony lmaooo this is going to backfire so bad but if anyone gets tricked into using it it it'll be Alyssa ❤️ Xavier is gonna be PISSED when he hears about it lol 

some zingbot zings: 

Kyland: was told to shut the f*ck up 

Xavier: called arrogant and self-centered and he was livid lol 

Azah: something about how she's obsessed with a man who doesn't want her (Xavier) 

Alyssa: Was called dumb 

Hannah: was called irrelevant 

DF: Said he left his mark on the season.... in the toilet bowl (to which he somehow has convinced himself it means he's the best player because only a good player would be told they 'left their mark' on the season sdkgjnssbhg he's fully convinced the zing was confirmation that he's "running the season" and completely missed what it really meant 

also as of right now.. the DE is crucial. X/DF are expecting a double and no longer want to even touch Alyssa, they want to go for Tiffany.

Sounds like Tiffany is f'ed if Xavier/DF/Alyssa win, the others all still seem set on nominating/targeting Alyssa.

Edited by Spazztick

1 minute ago, Spazztick said:

Kyland/Tiff/Hannah stayed up really late tonight and REALLY bonded. Formed their final 3 and Hannah/Tiff

And they call their alliance, CMD- I don't know what it means though lol. If I can't get a Final 3 CO women, I'll rather have this :wub:

5 minutes ago, Spazztick said:

Also I didn't see this posted in here: X has proposed to Kyland AND DF that they need to swap out Tiff out of the cookout and alyssa into it. He wants Tiff out at 7. DF does too, and tried to get Azah on board who firmly told him no ❤️

X with his stupid crush/obsession for Lyss 🙄

LASTLY, whew, lemme get this off my chest now. I don't think this tanks Tiff's game at all. I think actually it would have been a bigger mistake in the grand scheme of things to put up DF, sadly, even though I really wanted her to. Her biggest mistake was obviously winning HOH, though it was just a calculated risk that didn't pay off. If ANYONE won veto besides Alyssa, the risk pays off and Claire is in final 7 which is amazing for Tiff. 

The issue of putting up DF over Claire is that if she does that she loses the entire cookout and is putting all her eggs into the Claire basket who..... can't win anything at all. She possibly still retains Hannah but definitely FULLY loses Azah who has no intention of targeting her right now. DF was pushing Azah to take out Tiffany next before Alyssa and Azah was refusing to solely BECAUSE of Tiff putting up Claire. Tiff can't make a move like that without any support and she had 0 support behind that move with Hannah/Kyland, her main 2 allies at the moment. 

The best thing for Tiffany's game tbh is Azah winning the double. Azah wont touch her, then Tiff/Hannah/Kyland are all playing in the  next HOH and she'd be safe and back into a pretty damn good spot. She's really only screwed if Xavier or DF wins either of the next 2 HOH's 

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

X with his stupid crush/obsession for Lyss 🙄

They were talking about how it's so obvious Alyssa doesn't like X romantically but he's convinced she does and thinks he has a chance with her and how cringe it is :haha:

Edited by Spazztick
  • Haha 1

oh my god lol kyland is ratting out Hannah/Tiffany to Xavier the first chance he got. 

Telling them (almost) everything they said, though he's leaving out the big veto plan. Telling him how they're coming for him, they were trying to turn him against him, etc. He said last night was when he realized "Tiffany and Hannah lack self awareness and I realized I'd rather go to the end with you" 

It's Kyland saying hannah and tiffany lack self awareness followed immediately by "me and you (xavier) are like cody and derrick except we're BOTH derrick" for me. 

welp. Hannah/Tiff are pretty screwed now. It's shaping up to be 4vs2. 

Of course my two favorite CO members are seemingly at the bottom of the alliance. LOL. :( 

Also, the more I see/read, the more I’m really starting to hate Xavier(as well as DF). Their sense of entitlement and superiority when the girls (TIFFANY) have won comps too and DF has won…nothing as well as their intense hatred for Tiffany, especially the things they say about her, are NAGL.

Also, Kyland and Azah both blindly playing for Xavier. 🙂 It really annoys me that the HG’s always blindly play the game for the most boring person in the house. :dead: 

I would really love X to go next, but I have a feeling karma will come back and Tiff will be evicted after Claire. But it would be her own fault.

I am hella disappointed in Tiff, I just can’t imagine doing that to my #1 especially with others gunning for me in the game. Sigh.

Oooof, at all of these updates I'm reading. Its A LOT....and gah, I'm worried for Tiffany. And ugh the Xavier stuff has been disappointing as I really liked him all season. :( Although one part that cracks me up....

13 hours ago, Spazztick said:

DF even went as far to tell Azah she's been "riding his coattails" the whole time (he actually said "you've been riding my cocktails to the end)

This part of him saying cocktails rather than coat tails cracked me up. :dead: This is to be expected from the man that says "to evote" every week. :dead:

Although messed up of him to say, as he's literally done nothing this whole game and majorly benefiting from the Cookout. Azah doesn't do that much but at least she tries and gives  her all in comps, and came close to winning a few times.