Jump to content

Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion


*Amanda
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Each member of the brogade had their side alliance partner. Sure they didn't nominate themselves but still it's nothing revolutionary. 

The idea behind The Cookout is though. Sure a steamroll is boring, but the idea and what The Cookout is bigger than the game. Seeing POC succeed in a game where only have whites have before is revolutionary. And in no way shape or form did each member have a side alliance partner that was so loyal. Enzo has no one, Hayden had Kristen? Lol. The only thing that comes close is Lane having Britney and Matt having Ragan.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The idea behind The Cookout is though. Sure a steamroll is bored, but the idea and what The Cookout is bigger than the game. Seeing POC succeed in a game where only have whites have before is revolutionary. And in no way shape or form did each member have a side alliance partner that was so loyal. Enzo has no one, Hayden had Kristen? Lol. The only thing that comes close is Lane having Britney and Matt having Ragan.

Enzo being deadweight is nothing new :giggle:

Edited by QueenKalie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Brigade also dumped a guy at 7 while the Cookout is likely making it to the final six intact. The Brigade lost Matt early, Pretty Boys had Kyra win final 5 HOH defeating them, Committee never officially had Enzo in it and he made the end. The Cookout making final six has never been done if they pull it off. Really rooting for them to do it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Brigade also had meetings and planned things together. The Cookout had NEVER been in the same room together alone until two nights ago. Yet they managed to run the game. That’s incredible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think what the cookout doing is admirable, but I do think the difference that keeps them together is that they are bound by a cause and not necessarily making moves for themselves (tiff and Hannah need to be more selfish and keep Claire around :( ) The brigade obviously was loyal to the group but they were also playing for themselves to win, not just for everyone to get to the end together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also agree with that. I don't think "best alliance" is necessarily a compliment. This game is inherently selfish and there can only be winner. I think the three that lose out of Tiff, Hannah, Xavier, and Kyland (especially if they're one of the first ones out of the alliance) may regret staying true to this alliance. Having said that, at least they have a valid reason for staying loyal to the alliance that goes beyond the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JC said:

I think what the cookout doing is admirable, but I do think the difference that keeps them together is that they are bound by a cause and not necessarily making moves for themselves (tiff and Hannah need to be more selfish and keep Claire around :( ) The brigade obviously was loyal to the group but they were also playing for themselves to win, not just for everyone to get to the end together.

My only gripe with The Cookout is them not adding Derek XX because at the end of the day he is a POC. We would have lost Claire, but it was a sacrifice I would be okay with. :yes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do think it’s kind of inch resting that SB’s eviction is being billed in the house and amongst the fan base as Hannah and Tiff getting “revenge” for Derek X, when both Hannah and Tiff (especially Hannah) had a huge role in his eviction lmao

 

Anyway Tiffany or Azah to win and production BETTER not cut through the best part of the jury with a triple

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PandorasBox said:

I do think it’s kind of inch resting that SB’s eviction is being billed in the house and amongst the fan base as Hannah and Tiff getting “revenge” for Derek X, when both Hannah and Tiff (especially Hannah) had a huge role in his eviction lmao

This is why I can't roll with Hannah. :haha:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

My only gripe with The Cookout is them not adding Derek XX because at the end of the day he is a POC. We would have lost Claire, but it was a sacrifice I would be okay with. :yes:

I always forget Alyssa is a POC. :haha: She is Latina and so am I. :dead:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2021 at 2:24 PM, 1234567890 said:

My only gripe with The Cookout is them not adding Derek XX because at the end of the day he is a POC. We would have lost Claire, but it was a sacrifice I would be okay with. :yes:

I was actually thinking how crazy it would have been if they got rid of Claire and then sb and legit the final 8 would have been all poc!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2021 at 2:24 PM, 1234567890 said:

My only gripe with The Cookout is them not adding Derek XX because at the end of the day he is a POC. We would have lost Claire, but it was a sacrifice I would be okay with. :yes:

The Cookout was about advancing Black people though, who have never won the game. Asian people have won the game with Jun & Kaycee. Latinx people have won the game with Josh. The point of an alliance is everyone can’t be included. I think the fault lies in production casing two Asian people and calling it diversity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The Cookout was about advancing Black people though, who have never won the game. Asian people have won the game with Jun & Kaycee. Latinx people have won the game with Josh. The point of an alliance is everyone can’t be included. I think the fault lies in production casing two Asian people and calling it diversity.

True.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Tiffany won HOH again! Likely Alyssa & Xavier noms with Alyssa as the target. If Alyssa wins veto though…we’re gonna witness one of the most ruthless backstabbings in BB history.

omgod, while the drama would be unreal I do not want to see this just because Tiff and Claire are two of the people I am rooting for.

 

I was hoping to watch Xavier be forced to backstab Alyssa, which I would have enjoyed immensely

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Xavier is livid Tiffany won and is targeting Alyssa instead of Claire lol he's saying Alyssa should be the last one standing because she's a minority and Clare isn't. (Not sure why that logic didn't apply to DX who he wanted out pre jury... anywho) He's trying to rally the guys to agree to throw veto to Alyssa so Claire can go. He already dropped hints at Tiffany to maybe take out Kyland this week to save Alyssa lol I 1000% believe if it was final 7 and Xavier had the chance to win HOH or throw it to Alyssa he would throw it to her. 

 

DF delusional ass saying it's unfair that he and Xavier did all the dirty work and the girls might make it to the end over them LOL ssbgjkhbfshd 

 

Anyway Xavier/DF have been insufferable tonight but TIFFANY ❤️❤️❤️ 

 

Honestly Xavier is sooo entitled and annoying I really hope he doesn't win. His constant talking down of the women especially Tiffany is so offputting. He and DF somehow still have the mindset of "the women dont pull their own weight and we're dragging them along" when.... ??? anyway! Anyone but Alyssa for veto! ❤️ 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Tiffany has Xavier pressed. 😂 They give him such a good edit on the show and it’s not warranted. :dead:

 

This man :dead: I wanted Ky out first from the 6 before, but now I want him out first lol. I don't like his actions and comments toward the CO women (except maybe Hannah since they're close) lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

 

This man :dead: I wanted Ky out first from the 6 before, but now I want him out first lol. I don't like his actions and comments toward the CO women (except maybe Hannah since they're close) lmao

Tiffany has him shook.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Spazztick said:

Xavier is livid Tiffany won and is targeting Alyssa instead of Claire lol he's saying Alyssa should be the last one standing because she's a minority and Clare isn't. (Not sure why that logic didn't apply to DX who he wanted out pre jury... anywho) He's trying to rally the guys to agree to throw veto to Alyssa so Claire can go. He already dropped hints at Tiffany to maybe take out Kyland this week to save Alyssa lol I 1000% believe if it was final 7 and Xavier had the chance to win HOH or throw it to Alyssa he would throw it to her. 

 

DF delusional ass saying it's unfair that he and Xavier did all the dirty work and the girls might make it to the end over them LOL ssbgjkhbfshd 

 

Anyway Xavier/DF have been insufferable tonight but TIFFANY ❤️❤️❤️ 

 

Honestly Xavier is sooo entitled and annoying I really hope he doesn't win. His constant talking down of the women especially Tiffany is so offputting. He and DF somehow still have the mindset of "the women dont pull their own weight and we're dragging them along" when.... ??? anyway! Anyone but Alyssa for veto! ❤️ 

 

 

Tiffany should honestly just cut X he’s my least fave left and is hella annoying and has toxic straight alpha male vibes all over 🤮 I have legit always found him the most unlikable one all season, even worse than Frenchie or Brent. He is just icky 

 

even his convo about Derek needing to have more toxic masculinity to be able to date Hannah was ridiculously cringe to watch

 

hes just being a hypocrite right and being a crybaby because he won’t get his way, which is typical from entitled toxic straight males who are used to getting what they want. At least he’s faced some adversity in life but only from toxic white straight males. Ugh get him out ASAP unfortunately tiff will not make that move 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...