Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

I hope Tiff winning means Claire is safe this week ❤️ 

and yes at tiff targeting SB this week, betch gots to go!

Edited by JC

Just now, JC said:

Does this mean she can’t play next week? That would kind of annoy me because she was pretty safe this week with Tiff in charge 

I think both her and Tiffany can play next week. 

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I think both her and Tiffany can play next week. 

Perfect I hope them or Hannah wins it next week although mostly Claire and I hope she does not end up going after Alyssa, I wanna see some cookout drama! Hopefully X or Ky will get kicked out.

1 minute ago, JC said:

Perfect I hope them or Hannah wins it next week although mostly Claire and I hope she does not end up going after Alyssa, I wanna see some cookout drama! Hopefully X or Ky will get kicked out.

I dont think youll have to wait long.  X today has been talking crap about Kyland.  I almost think he hops SB comes down and Alyssa stays off so Ky can go.  Ky is also trying to set up X in the near future to fall.

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I dont think youll have to wait long.  X today has been talking crap about Kyland.  I almost think he hops SB comes down and Alyssa stays off so Ky can go.  Ky is also trying to set up X in the near future to fall.

Perf I would prefer Tiff and Hannah to be final 2 so hoping that happens!

although I do like Ky more than X so I hope x gets the boot first. Gotta root for my queer peeps

Edited by JC
  • Like 1

Welp I waited two months to see if Claire would stir the pot and she does the same exact thing as the HOH :dead:. I guess I'm here for the coup d'etat failing though :wub:. These whites keep taking each other out so their asses better not be bitter about the CO dominating lol.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JC said:

I am rooting for some drama with the cookout after but happy sb is getting a whole lotta karma immediately ❤️ 

bye betch :kissbye:

i just love that karma came back for Sarah Beth so quickly. :dead:

• Haha 2

Say what you want about steamrolling and how boring it is for us as viewers, but The Cookout's strategy is amazing and this is a much better than steamroll than All-Stars 22. The Cookout doesn't even need to win competitions and people do their bidding. :dead:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Say what you want about steamrolling and how boring it is for us as viewers, but The Cookout's strategy is amazing and this is a much better than steamroll than All-Stars 22. The Cookout doesn't even need to win competitions and people do their bidding. :dead:

Their strat isn't anything new though they just stole the brigades playbook. There's certainly nothing wrong with that since it clearly works.

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Their strat isn't anything new though they just stole the brigades playbook. There's certainly nothing wrong with that since it clearly works.

The Brigrade won way more competitions than The Cookout and the idea do have each person link up with another so they can be nominated against them? Not done before.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The Brigrade won way more competitions than The Cookout and the idea do have each person link up with another so they can be nominated against them? Not done before.

Each member of the brogade had their side alliance partner. Sure they didn't nominate themselves but still it's nothing revolutionary.