Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

38 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Christian won the veto.

Really showing himself off as a big comp threat with these wins!

Ugh was hoping Hannah would win for the guaranteed safety because I feel like Alyssa and SB will push hard for a Hannah eviction.

Hopefully all these comp wins make the rest of the house want to target him first when they take a shot at the Kings.

8 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Ugh was hoping Hannah would win for the guaranteed safety because I feel like Alyssa and SB will push hard for a Hannah eviction.

Hopefully all these comp wins make the rest of the house want to target him first when they take a shot at the Kings.

I mean he was a target for the Aces going into this week.  I would think this just puts makes him an even bigger one. 

30 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol SB and Hannah dropping at the same time :dead:. BFFs!

Just tuning into the live feeds, but :dead: at them both dropping at the same time. Glad we’re avoiding a SB HOH though because I don’t want to lose Hannah this soon.

Derek X is the new HOH!

He's been talking about wanting to take the shot at Christian. Likely Joker noms with a potential Christian backdoor. Maybe SB in trouble if Tiff & Hannah push hard.

• Like 2

Just now, Alex95 said:

Derek X is the new HOH!

He's been talking about wanting to take the shot at Christian. Likely Joker noms with a potential Christian backdoor. Maybe SB in trouble if Tiff & Hannah push hard.

Yes! Hannah's atleast safe for this week lol

Ooh, that's a big move. Hopefully he goes for it

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Derek X is the new HOH!

YAY, it's what we deserve. King Derek X!

Just now, sydneysam said:

Yes! Hannah's atleast safe for this week lol

Ooh, that's a big move. Hopefully he goes for it

My thoughts exactly! So glad Hannah is safe! ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Solaris said:

Derek should get Christian out.  Do what Christian should have done last round.  

What Derek should do is take a shot at the Cookout, but obviously he doesn't know it exists so from his point of view, it makes sense why he wouldn't.

Just now, Alex95 said:

What Derek should do is take a shot at the Cookout, but obviously he doesn't know it exists so from his point of view, it makes sense why he wouldn't.

yea obviously he should take a shot at them.  You can't shoot at what you don't see though.  Could he stumble backwards into it?  Possibly but unlikely with his current closest allies. 

Hannah’s reaction to DX being HOH. :dead:  :wub: 

I don’t think he’ll go for the cookout with both Hannah and Tiffany in his ear this week.

If he targets Christian and succeeds in getting him out, this would be the happiest I’ve been with how the pre-jury plays out in a LONG time. I’m not used to all if my favorites making the jury phase because we’ve had so many seasons in a row of the good houseguests being evicted pre-jury. :haha: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah going after Christian isn't in Derek's best interest but it's probably what he will do at least.

As expected, it seems Christian is the target. DX told Big D he's safe which I'm surprised about since I thought he'd be an easy pawn. So I'm guessing either Brit & SB or Brit & Azah initial noms.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

As expected, it seems Christian is the target. DX told Big D he's safe which I'm surprised about since I thought he'd be an easy pawn. So I'm guessing either Brit & SB or Brit & Azah initial noms.

sounds like another boring week well at least the challenge is coming back soon lol. 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

sounds like another boring week well at least the challenge is coming back soon lol. 

I mean all the boring people are leaving prejury, that's fine with me lol.

• Haha 1