Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

48 minutes ago, PandorasBox said:

Azah telling Christian she’d have reasons to nominate him if she won HoH sjfjfjfjfjfnfjdnfjfnfjfj

Azah has been waking up and choosing violence every day, and it doesn’t matter because she’s so protected by the Cookout :wub: :wub: 

• Like 1

Hannah for veto. 😘 It would be a shame to lose her this early.

Is Britni definitely the replacement nominee if the veto is used? She'd have a meltdown if she's put on the block for a third week in a row. :dead: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Is Britni definitely the replacement nominee if the veto is used? She'd have a meltdown if she's put on the block for a third week in a row. :dead: 

Britini or Azah. I'd say Britini because Xavier, Kyland, and Tiffany should be strong enough to persuade them to nominate Britini.

6 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

First time to comment here but yeah. She's slowly becoming a target right now, Derek F is apparently pissed about her because Alyssa told something to Derek F that Hannah said to Alyssa. Even if Alyssa did not said a particular name, Derek F and Azah figured it out :(

Either she's a backup target or she's a target next week, she needs to win some competitions

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

And yes, also #TeamHannah for veto. I was curious to see how much fight Whitney has in her, but she just seems to want to go home to her kids so...let her.

I haven't watched the feeds lately but that's a shame. Her anti Brett stuff was some of the best feed stuff. 

So, I was wondering what Hannah said to Alyssa and apparently she told her that Derek F was coming after the Kings (which, literally everyone planned on doing if they won the HOH because the Kings still have all 4 members) and instead of using that info to potentially target him, Alyssa runs to him and tells him what Hannah said. I guess Alyssa said it wasn't Whitney, but it was one of her two teammates so it's not like it was that hard for Derek F and Azah to figure out who said it.

• Like 1