Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

21 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

So with Nicole as HoH, I'm sure she would want Christmas to go so she can be the last woman standing, huh? :haha: 

The target is actually Memphis at this point.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tyler has officially nominated Kaysar & Janelle for eviction.

Five weeks in a row of the initial noms only being POC.

Can we just have Britney enter the house after the next eviction, please?

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The target is actually Memphis at this point.

Oooh wow I'm shook.

19 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Nicole winning just practically insured Cody's victory though. :dead:

It sure has. He better not eff up this surefire win for him, like he could have had on BB16. :dead: 

Also Nicole letting Cody & Enzo sail through the Final 4 is such a bad move but it's totally gonna happen. :haha: It could work for her if Cody chooses to bring Nicole to F2 with him but I am not so sure on that.

20 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Also Nicole letting Cody & Enzo sail through the Final 4 is such a bad move but it's totally gonna happen. :haha: It could work for her if Cody chooses to bring Nicole to F2 with him but I am not so sure on that.

Cody and Enzo should want to clip Memphis, to keep Christmas vs Nicole at the final 4.  That would let them sail through to the Top 3.  Unless the girls have a come to jesus moment ala Season 7 and they team up on the guys.

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Cody and Enzo should want to clip Memphis, to keep Christmas vs Nicole at the final 4.  That would let them sail through to the Top 3.  Unless the girls have a come to jesus moment ala Season 7 and they team up on the guys.

Ooh yes, that would definitely be smart for Cody & Enzo to do, which I am sure will happen. Not sure if Christmas & Nicole would realize they would need to work together after that - I think Christmas might realize that but don't think Nicole would. :haha: 

Nicole obviously nominated Memphis and Christmas for eviction.

Nicole has also won the veto (BB comics) and plans on not using it. Nicole is currently targeting Memphis and the guys seem to be going along with it, but they have discussed flipping the vote because they think Nicole's setting herself up too well (Xmas likely evicts Cody with a final four veto win if she can while Memphis wouldn't).

7 minutes ago, *Laci said:

Memphis and Labor Day kissed last night! :dead: 

They did? Ooohh myyy. I believe Memphis was crushing on Christmas earlier on the season but Christmas wasn't at all into him. Soo interesting.

14 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Nicole obviously nominated Memphis and Christmas for eviction.

Nicole has also won the veto (BB comics) and plans on not using it. Nicole is currently targeting Memphis and the guys seem to be going along with it, but they have discussed flipping the vote because they think Nicole's setting herself up too well (Xmas likely evicts Cody with a final four veto win if she can while Memphis wouldn't).

Hmm Nicole seems to be playing a bit of a BB18 game (not saying they are totally the same) where she doesn't do much of anything for most of the game and isn't seen as a threat. But then around Top 5 or so, she starts waking up, winning comps and setting herself well for the final portions of the game. It's a good strategy for her especially with being a former winner.

Would be interesting to see Cody & Enzo were to blindside Nicole with this vote. 😮 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

They did? Ooohh myyy. I believe Memphis was crushing on Christmas earlier on the season but Christmas wasn't at all into him. Soo interesting.

One of my BB Facebook groups said so but now I just saw where someone thought it may have been a whisper. Idk what to believe lol.

• Haha 1
On 10/11/2020 at 12:20 PM, *Laci said:

One of my BB Facebook groups said so but now I just saw where someone thought it may have been a whisper. Idk what to believe lol.

I think being nominated together brought them closer :P 

I've never been so uninvested in the show. The other horrible seasons where I lose all my rooting interest, I'm at least rooting against people in the end (Tyler in 20, Paul in 19, etc.). I'm not even passionately rooting against anyone! It would be nice to see someone finally take down Cody...but meh. Do I really care about watching Enzo, Nicole, or Christmas take Cody down???

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I've never been so uninvested in the show. The other horrible seasons where I lose all my rooting interest, I'm at least rooting against people in the end (Tyler in 20, Paul in 19, etc.). I'm not even passionately rooting against anyone! It would be nice to see someone finally take down Cody...but meh. Do I really care about watching Enzo, Nicole, or Christmas take Cody down???

Christmas can't win another HoH. -_- Nicole and Enzo won't and Memphis most likely won't either 

Omg come on Christmas please!!!!!

Nicole winning veto and blindsiding Cody would be even better, but I don't trust her to do that at all. But she did just guarantee herself final three because neither Xmas or Cody are evicting her so congrats to her I guess.

Edited by Alex95

Nicole and Enzo are F3 now, you're right.  Its Christmas or Cody for the last spot.  I think if this were F3, Nicole would cut Cody.  Will she do it at 4?  I am not sure.  Cody going out at 4th would be glorious.