Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Five weeks in a row of the initial noms only being POC.

Tyler has officially nominated Kaysar & Janelle for eviction.

Can we just have Britney enter the house after the next eviction, please?

Posted Images

I'm sorry but these people can't complain if they don't win anything! David and Kevin deserve to be evicted.

And frankly, Cody and The Committee deserve to win because they are slaying the competitions. Makes for a boring show, but the other "side" lost everything so it is what it is. That's why I stopped watching the show after Janelle was evicted. It was so obvious it was just going to go downhill since all the strong competitors were on one side of the house and actually in a solidified alliance.

Rooting for Tyler or Cody to win for my draft!

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

The POV wasn't used. Kevin or David will be the third member of the jury on Thursday.

random GIF

Let's be real, likely both of them are getting evicted Thursday thanks to the triple eviction :haha:

• Like 1
On 9/27/2020 at 3:56 AM, JC said:

I'm sorry but these people can't complain if they don't win anything! David and Kevin deserve to be evicted.

Oh I understand David's reasoning for going for the 10k. I'd do the same thing; if I knew I wasn't going to win veto, I might as well take the money, at least I wasn't leaving empty handed 😛 The way he went about it is what I don't agree with

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Cody won hoh.....again.

I wouldn't be surprised if Memphis wins next 

20 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Cody won hoh.....again.

:yawn: 

The time when we were all excited for another all-stars season feels like forever ago now.

Cody, Enzo, and Nicole have been weighing the pros and cons between Tyler and Xmas so the vote is far from locked. If one of them wins veto, the other one is done though.

I just realized Cody/Memphis/Enzo are basically using the same Hitmen/Renegades/Brigade strategy from their original seasons, and this cast of "All-Stars" fell victim to it again...watch this be the final 3. To be fair, they have also been winning all the comps.

10 hours ago, JC said:

I just realized Cody/Memphis/Enzo are basically using the same Hitmen/Renegades/Brigade strategy from their original seasons, and this cast of "All-Stars" fell victim to it again...watch this be the final 3. To be fair, they have also been winning all the comps.

I think it will, who would be dumb to take Nicole to final 2?🤣

--

I keep thinking this is a final 5, forgetting that Memphis exists:dead:

21 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Cody won POV.

The way things seem to be going...Nicole is, unsurprisingly, set to be the last girl standing again :dead:

It was always her goal. :giggle:

31 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Cody won POV.

The way things seem to be going...Nicole is, unsurprisingly, set to be the last girl standing again :dead:

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It was always her goal. :giggle:

LMAOO Yess, this always seems to be Nicole's goal. :dead:  :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

If she gets dragged to the end, she should win for shits&giggles:giggle: