Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Five weeks in a row of the initial noms only being POC.

Tyler has officially nominated Kaysar & Janelle for eviction.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Kevin DRAGGED Cody to filth and Cody’s having a whole ass meltdown now. Kevin better win veto!

I read the updates and I'm patiently awaiting the video. :haha:

Edited by 1234567890
1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Kevin and David nominated.

Of course. :yawn: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Five weeks in a row of the initial noms only being POC.

😢 

Well, if David or Kevin goes, at least the next set of noms won't both be POCs. *looking at the not so bright side*

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Kevin DRAGGED Cody to filth and Cody’s having a whole ass meltdown now. Kevin better win veto!

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I read the updates and I'm patiently awaiting the video. :haha:

Oooh I'm curious what was said.

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I really want to see this video :giggle:

• Like 1

It's the same Cody from BB16. He's just such a baby when things aren't going his way. And he's been in power literally the entire game. Boo hoo, the person you're trying to evict isn't kissing your ass. I'm glad he got called out. He is so privileged.

24 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

It's the same Cody from BB16. He's just such a baby when things aren't going his way. And he's been in power literally the entire game. Boo hoo, the person you're trying to evict isn't kissing your ass. I'm glad he got called out. He is so privileged.

:dead: Go Kevin, call him out!

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Well, if David or Kevin goes, at least the next set of noms won't both be POCs. *looking at the not so bright side*

I think if the HoH is not Dani or Nicole, one of them is going up

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Lmao, I don't even get why Cody is so pressed like this. He hasn't been in danger or touched the block at all in this game, and likely won't be for awhile. It's fine for just one thing to not go his way and to not be in the know about everything in the game.....when others like David, Kevin, and most of the other evicted have suffered much more than him. :wacko: He's had everything he's wanted.

30 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

I think if the HoH is not Dani or Nicole, one of them is going up

Ooh for sure.

Donny should've been here! Nicole being an underdog hating on the mob mentality of BB16 and telling them to stop playing Big Baby feels legit like ages ago. It's wild. If Nicole and Christine flipped roles on that season (which I feel like very easily could've happened), Nicole becomes hated after BB16 and we never see her again.

Cody to Dani: "That's his (Tyler's) 7th time being picked (for Veto comp). That's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen." Dani: "He played in every veto his first season too."

tumblr_mq96z0psZw1qcnzaso3_250.gif