Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Five weeks in a row of the initial noms only being POC.

Tyler has officially nominated Kaysar & Janelle for eviction.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I think they will evict Kevin.  

I hope things could change, but as of now it sounds like Memphis has come down on the backdoor idea and is ok with Day being the target. :/ Cody seems to be really pushing for it.

Just now, *Lily said:

I hope things could change, but as of now it sounds like Memphis has come down on the backdoor idea and is ok with Day being the target. :/ Cody seems to be really pushing for it.

i mean her going next is the logical order of things.  I really hoped she would have turned up her game this season.  Too bad, shes basically the only likable one left.  

DR rigging come through I guess? 

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

i mean her going next is the logical order of things.  I really hoped she would have turned up her game this season.  Too bad, shes basically the only likable one left.  

Yeah unfortunately I can’t say I’m too surprised :/ I’ve learnt through this and BB18 that rooting for Da’Vonne has been so tough. I start out with higher hopes for her and then a few weeks in it goes downhill :dead:

3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I haven't watched since like episode 3 but it is very surprising to me to see people still actively watching this.

Of course, I never say I'll stop watching when it comes to BB, Survivor and Idol. 

---

That DaVonne and Memphis convo was cringe, we know they're both lying to each other 

6 hours ago, *Lily said:

Apparently both Day and Kevin got HG Choice? And they picked...Dani and Nicole. Lol.

It's so ridiculous. 😐 Well I can get Dani being picked but they should have picked David over Nicole.

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Y'all still here?

Memphis being HOH, Da'Vonne being messy as hell, David getting backdoored, Cody continuing to be ridiculously safe. Couldn't be me watching.

:dead: 

4 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I haven't watched since like episode 3 but it is very surprising to me to see people still actively watching this.

I just watch for the love of Big Brother that I have had for 15 years. :haha: I just can't quit it no matter how unbearable it is. :haha: 

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Lol I’m gone when Day is gone. Made that pretty clear once but when that’s over I don’t think I need to see the rest.

She’s been messy and frustrating this week but I don’t think she’s a bad person and there’s any need to cancel her over any of that. I’m sure when she’s home and has the chance to watch stuff back/find stuff out she’ll be very apologetic.

But yeah I watched the eviction episode today which made me realise even more that I don’t care to see any of these people play. I don’t mind Kevin, David and Enzo. But they’re not enough to keep me watching.

Has Day done or said anything problematic to cancel her? Something happened that I missed? :unsure: I mean her game play has been frustrating and painful to watch lately but is that really anything new? :dead: She's still a great person and super entertaining.

3 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I still watch the episodes, but I haven’t tuned into the feeds in quite a while. I just read updates on who won competitions and who the target is.

I actually started watching Love Island, and Love Island has turned out to be much more entertaining than this season of Big Brother.

Lol yeah LI has been more interesting than BB, especially these last two weeks. 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

She should’ve picked David for veto 🤷‍♂️

Right? 😐 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Yeah unfortunately I can’t say I’m too surprised :/ I’ve learnt through this and BB18 that rooting for Da’Vonne has been so tough. I start out with higher hopes for her and then a few weeks in it goes downhill :dead:

I know. Well.... at least she has her highest placement yet, won her first competition and has finally made the Top 10? :dead:  Small victories. :wub: 

But ugh sadly I did say and figured that Da'Vonne staying over Bayleigh, that Day would only have 2 or 3 weeks max in the game left. Not sure if Bayleigh would have lasted longer than that or be going in 2 weeks if she stayed but i just figured this with Day. Ugh this sucks though. :( :broken:

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It's so ridiculous. 😐 Well I can get Dani being picked but they should have picked David over Nicole.

:dead: 

I just watch for the love of Big Brother that I have had for 15 years. :haha: I just can't quit it no matter how unbearable it is. :haha: 

This is how a lot of BB fans are. No matter how bad it is and how much they complain about it they will never stop watching it. That's probably why it will never change or improve because people will watch anyways.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Has Day done or said anything problematic to cancel her? Something happened that I missed? :unsure: I mean her game play has been frustrating and painful to watch lately but is that really anything new? :dead: She's still a great person and super entertaining.

She referred to David as an Uncle Tom because she thought he flipped on the plan and was one of the votes to evict Ian, when it was Nicole. So that comment got some heat on social media. :( (To be honest, it’s mostly places like Reddit who...have been dying to find a reason to cancel Day because I rarely see them rooting for POC houseguests)

I don’t hold it against her though because I think she just got super heated in the game and I do believe she’ll feel really bad about it once she’s out of the house and finds out that David was loyal. Unlike other people in this game who have made (worse) comments and I haven’t bought their apologies as much. And like you say, I still really enjoy her and root for her because she’s entertaining :haha: 

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I know. Well.... at least she has her highest placement yet, won her first competition and has finally made the Top 10? :dead:  Small victories. :wub: 

I’m all for her just returning every year until she wins :wub:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yeah LI has been more interesting than BB, especially these last two weeks.

Will Cely dump Johnny? Can Moira and Connor become more than just friends? Somehow these Love Island storylines are more interesting than anything going on in the Big Brother house right now. :haha:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

This is how a lot of BB fans are. No matter how bad it is and how much they complain about it they will never stop watching it. That's probably why it will never change or improve because people will watch anyways.

Ugh yeahh this is true. The producers should be aware of fans tweets and messages of the seasons to make changes to make these seasons better. Cause if all BB fans stop watching the show, then they will get cancelled and can't revamp it. :lmao:  

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

She referred to David as an Uncle Tom because she thought he flipped on the plan and was one of the votes to evict Ian, when it was Nicole. So that comment got some heat on social media. :( (To be honest, it’s mostly places like Reddit who...have been dying to find a reason to cancel Day because I rarely see them rooting for POC houseguests)

I don’t hold it against her though because I think she just got super heated in the game and I do believe she’ll feel really bad about it once she’s out of the house and finds out that David was loyal. Unlike other people in this game who have made (worse) comments and I haven’t bought their apologies as much. And like you say, I still really enjoy her and root for her because she’s entertaining :haha: 

Oooh gahh I see. That comment is a bit cringe there. :( But ugh not surprised about this with Reddit, since Day was saying she knows people want to see that angry side of her she was not trying to bring out, when Christmas brought that out of her :/ 

This all makes sense. You say things you regret when in the heat of the moment and I'm sure she'll feel bad about it and apologize for it. And so true that other people have said far worse things and weren't apologetic at all about it.

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

I’m all for her just returning every year until she wins :wub:

I'm here for this too! :wub: 

3 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Will Cely dump Johnny? Can Moira and Connor become more than just friends? Somehow these Love Island storylines are more interesting than anything going on in the Big Brother house right now. :haha:

LMAOO this is all so true though at the storylines comment. :lmao:  :haha: 

4 hours ago, Steven_ said:

OMGOD CELY PLEASE DUMP JOHNNY. I WAS LIVING FOR THAT TWITTER EXPOSURE :dead:

• Haha 2

Officially for last week,

oU13adD.gif

Not just for entertainment, but I do think keeping Ian is best for Dani's and Nicole's game.  At this stage, you gotta think for yourself and not for your alliance, you have to make moves.   Dani and Nicole can't beat Tyler so why not take him out? Dani's only won endurance and Nicole hasn't won any lol  They may not get the chance this close to make a move...