Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

Nicole :rolleyes:

Sure, Janelle has said things too, but at least she owns it. Nicole is still trying to pretend to be this innocent victim. She’s so hypocritical. 

THIS.

Everyone loves Janelle because she owns it. Nicole still wouldn’t be my favorite but I’d appreciate her hero-to-villain arc if she owned it instead of playing the innocent victim.

Nicole is legit delusional. That’s why everyone hates her. She’s gonna get skewered much worse leaving this season this time and deserves ALL of it. Can’t wait.

amy poehler popcorn GIF

Also, it doesn’t help when she has people like Dani, Xmas, and Cody coddling her and treating her like the victim she wants to be by saying they’ll “protect” her from Janelle and that she should stand up for herself.

I really wish one of the other houseguests would call her out on all of this.

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also, it doesn’t help when she has people like Dani, Xmas, and Cody coddling her and treating her like the victim she wants to be by saying they’ll “protect” her from Janelle and that she should stand up for herself.

They coddle her like she's a child and it's really weird.

Just now, Erestor said:

This has been a crazy week for me but it’s also quite terrible, first I failed my driving test on my first attempt yesterday and now Janelle is leaving. :broken: What else can go wrong? :(

You’re still only 16 years old???

im sorry patryk :hug:you’ll get it next time!

3 minutes ago, JC said:

You’re still only 16 years old???

im sorry patryk :hug:you’ll get it next time!

Lmao :rofl:Actually I turn 30 next year. :stealth: But only started taking driving lessons last year as I never needed a car before. :haha:

thanks JC. :hug:Gonna have to get used to driving on those roads with higher speed limits first, lol

Edited by Erestor

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I don't care all that much for Swaggy but WORK. 😘

Swaggy constantly bragging about being rich is super cringe/annoying but I'll let this one slide!

2 hours ago, JC said:

I thought Davonne was going to be the leader in BayDay but she is a mess! Bayleigh needs to knock some sense into her!!! Hoping for a Bayleigh/Kaysar HOH PLZ GOD!

I feel like a traitor for this but I think I've been enjoying Bay more than Day this season. 👀

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

"I'm not inviting you to my wedding even though you weren't gonna come" is SO cringe, I love it! :wub: :dead: Ugh Janelle is gonna be so unbothered. Nicole really thinks she did something.

Right? I’m like JANELLE NEVER WANTED TO GO! Thank you for doing her a favor! All you did was save her from having to spend money on a wedding present for people she didn’t care about :giggle:

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Nicole suppossedly changed her goodbye message 3 times. I think Rachel telling her that her brand was watching really stuck with her. :giggle:

Her brand is crying, whining, and delusion, so not much she can do to damage it.