Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

#yikes

Not surprised that Kaysar & BayDay are the next targets, but also, having all the minorities leave in consecutive weeks is NAGL for this show in the height of the BLM movement.

Edited by *Amanda

13 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

#yikes

Not surprised that Kaysar & BayDay are the next targets, but also, having all the minorities leave in consecutive weeks is NAGL for this show in the height of the BLM movement.

Kevin is next and David with what he did last night.

Idk how I continue to have the energy to follow BB and then get frustrated so early on with the game, lol. Like I really wanna stick to All-Stars of all seasons but I can’t say I’m enthusiastic with the idea of all the minority houseguests likely being in the firing line next and being left to watch this game without Jaysar and BayDay. Nobody else really is inspiring me this season :/ I’ll carry on but ugh so frustrating.

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah, #YIKES

These houseguests HAVE to know how this will look, and the fact that they clearly don’t care...yeah.

They probably think they’re in the clear since Keesha, Nicole A., and (most likely) Janelle will be the first three boots. But yes, the optics are still bad. :unsure:

37 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

They probably think they’re in the clear since Keesha, Nicole A., and (most likely) Janelle will be the first three boots. But yes, the optics are still bad. :unsure:

So three women + then all of the minorities? 🥴