Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Just stumbled upon this bit from the David & Janelle conversation.

”Historical Reference”...

YOU’VE NEVER WATCHED HER SEASONS. If you did, you’d know that she’s loyal to a fault and literally sets her own game on fire for those she’s loyal to.

Sounds like it's a good thing I have been away from the feeds/recaps over the weekend. :broken: Is Janelle more likely to leave? I hate this season already if so. Maybe Kaysar can still somehow do some damage. If he can just win a few comps some doors will have to open up for him! :unsure:

It seems like the house is set on Janelle leaving.

The one good thing about Janelle leaving is that the feeds wouldn’t consist mainly of the other houseguests obsessively hating Janelle 24/7.

The bad thing is that they’ll probably just switch this energy onto someone else (likely Bay - they already commented that she “snapped” on Franzel when all Bay did was make a joke about her showmances and Franzel cried to Dani over it).

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

The bad thing is that they’ll probably just switch this energy onto someone else (likely Bay - they already commented that she “snapped” on Franzel when all Bay did was make a joke about her showmances and Franzel cried to Dani over it).

Micro-aggressive Nicole F. and Dani? I'm shocked. They are already making Day the target after one of Jaysar leaves so I hope Day loves the bed she made for herself.

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Micro-aggressive Nicole F. and Dani? I'm shocked. They are already making Day the target after one of Jaysar leaves so I hope Day loves the bed she made for herself.

Also Bay becoming a target because of her comment to Nicole. The way Dani coddled her. She is a 28 year-old woman, damn. I can't stand these people.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Janelle came to play all-stars. Instead, she gets clueless David, delusional Kevin, and a “it’s what the house wants” mentality.

And Rat Nicole, Snake Dani, Derrick's Shadow, Dan's Understudy, Holiday and Alison Grodner's Twin. :duh: