Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

4 hours ago, JC said:

As much as I do not want Kaysar to leave, JANELLE PLZ WIN VETO!!!

Then plz someone else plz do something ridiculously stupid that makes you a bigger target than Jaysar ❤️ 🙏

Bayleigh is disappointing me with her social media comments, guuuurl - projecting much?

Too bad it's not Franzel's HoH... Because Bay would've been on her radar...

Yeah, this is all so ugly. Nicole is not some innocent, fragile victim. She has antagonized Janelle. Janelle is not some big, bad bully.

As much as I love Janelle, I’d be ok with her leaving simply so I don’t have to see these people worrying about her “blowing up” and slandering her at every given opportunity.

Edited by *Amanda

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

As much as I love Janelle, I’d be ok with her leaving simply so I don’t have to see these people worrying about her “blowing up” and slandering her at every given opportunity.

This. :( It's BB14 all over again but I think this time is worse.

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Cody, Bayleigh, and Memphis picked for veto with Tyler, Janelle, and Kaysar. That is a STACKED veto draw.

is there any chance Bayleigh uses it?  I know Memphis and Cody wouldn't but I would hope Bay would consider using it on Janelle.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Kaysar ponders winning veto and using it on Janelle and she says that's a bad idea.

Basketball Wives Crying GIF by VH1

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. ❤️#JAYSAR4EVER

Their friendship is everything. ❤️ 

The fact that all they want to do is play the game together and Kaysar is talking about using the veto on Janelle.😭 It’s sad that they’re gonna be pre-jury boots, but I’m happy we got to see them reunite in the house again.

Edited by *Amanda

10 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Their friendship is everything. ❤️ 

The fact that all they want to do is play the game together and Kaysar is talking about using the veto on Janelle.😭 It’s sad that they’re gonna bd pre-jury boots, but I’m happy we got to see them reunite in the house again.

TuTw.gif

1*kc9lK5dwXzWb2rnW8o6M0g.gif