Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

8 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Maybe I’m reading her wrong, but I think there’s a solid possibility Janelle vetoes Kaysar if she wins tbh. I think she just hates this new school game. She really wanted to come back and play the game she loves and this ain’t it. She’s got a lot going on for her at home. I think she’d be a bit too afraid to be seen as a quitter so maybe she won’t do that. So maybe she won’t give 100% in the veto.

Or I could be completely wrong and she works her ass off to win that veto, save herself, and rub it in Nicole’s face lol.

She's playing with kids, of course she won't like it  (Janelle's like 40 something vs a bunch of 20 somethings) 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tyler has officially nominated Kaysar & Janelle for eviction.

Five weeks in a row of the initial noms only being POC.

Can we just have Britney enter the house after the next eviction, please?

Posted Images

I’m...confused? :dead: I literally thought this was a post in defence of Janelle and then I saw it came from the Nicole/Victor podcast page. Idk what he’s trying to prove here but it’s backfired lol.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:
All this proves is that Janelle is nice lmao

and franzel's a bitch.

Calling it now, Dani will be the first one out of the alliance 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Victor really thought he did something huh :dead:. All this proves is that Janelle is nice lmao

I understand that Victor has to defend his fiance, but doing anything against Janelle right now is just going to drag his reputation down with Ahole Frankenstein's. Just leave it alone dude

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Tyler has officially nominated Kaysar & Janelle for eviction.

Sad Baby GIF

We expected it but seeing it for the third time (twice on BB6) and once now is just exhausting. I could have sworn they were on the block together at one point in BB7 but upon checking they weren't. This is actually the first time they have been nominated together pre-veto and the two other times were post-veto.

Yeah, it’s heartbreaking that they’re on the block together yet again. :( 

They came to play the game they love so much, but instead got stuck with a bunch of people who would rather play for the mass majority than actually play the game.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah, it’s heartbreaking that they’re on the block together yet again. :( 

They came to play the game they love so much, but instead got stuck with a bunch of people who would rather play for the mass majority than actually play the game.

Half the cast is social medical influencers. It's embarrassing.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Half the cast is social medical influencers. It's embarrassing.

And they say Janelle, the successful real estate agent who’s living her best life, is doing this for more social media followers. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

And they say Janelle, the successful real estate agent who’s living her best life, is doing this for more social media followers. :dead: 

And it's sad to say Bayleigh made that comment. :(

LMAO! These Houseguests are arguing over the rules of Charades as if they were basketball players playing pick-up ball on a blacktop court :lmao: #intense

Edited by ShortstopVM

Kaysar sharing some wisdom with Bayleigh:

"I told myself, 'This is All-Stars; there's nowhere to hide'... That you take the game to them, or the game is gonna come to you; there's no other way around it... So I said to myself, 'Come out gunning, keep your head on straight, play the game...' I don't wanna be floating to like, first one in the Jury... I'm going to be *so* pissed; I didn't do anything, I didn't play the damn game, I just sat around..."

And here I was, sitting here, wanting Kaysar to last long enough to make Jury (because that's the one thing he's never done on BB)... :omg: #FeastOrFamine

Edited by ShortstopVM

As much as I do not want Kaysar to leave, JANELLE PLZ WIN VETO!!!

Then plz someone else plz do something ridiculously stupid that makes you a bigger target than Jaysar ❤️ 🙏

Bayleigh is disappointing me with her social media comments, guuuurl - projecting much?

Nicole playing the victim again on the feeds. :dead: Bay told her the truth. It took her a couple of seasons and a couple of men to find the "one". Nicole threw some shade and Bay threw it back. Dani, of course coddles her like a child. Dani is such a disappointment but like @Alex95 she will probably be the person I have to root for once their alliance crumbles and Dani's mean girl persona comes out because let's face, Dani is a mean girl deep down. :giggle:I just want her to own it like she did in BB13.

33 minutes ago, JC said:

Bayleigh is disappointing me with her social media comments, guuuurl - projecting much?

Bay and Day being more loyal to two people who backstabbed on their seasons is the most disappointing for me. I get her not using the POV if she won it but I wish they could see that they are the next two (along with Kevin) when Jaysar are gone. Unless that alliance crumbles upon itself. They should rename this season because I only see 3 All-Stars on it tbh.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Bay and Day being more loyal to two people who backstabbed on their seasons is the most disappointing for me. I get her not using the POV if she won it but I wish they could see that they are the next two (along with Kevin) when Jaysar are gone. Unless that alliance crumbles upon itself. They should rename this season because I only see 3 All-Stars on it tbh.

4 if Keesha was in the house.