Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

But also, the thing that gets me is this mob mentality. It's currently 12 vs. 2. Like, the people at the bottom of the pecking order don't realize that once Jaysar are gone one of them is going to become the target. USE THEM. They're always going to be massive targets as long as they're around. Chilltown KNEW this was the case in the first all-stars and made sure Janelle stuck around to keep the target off of them.

Edited by *Amanda

Maybe I’m reading her wrong, but I think there’s a solid possibility Janelle vetoes Kaysar if she wins tbh. I think she just hates this new school game. She really wanted to come back and play the game she loves and this ain’t it. She’s got a lot going on for her at home. I think she’d be a bit too afraid to be seen as a quitter so maybe she won’t do that. So maybe she won’t give 100% in the veto.

Or I could be completely wrong and she works her ass off to win that veto, save herself, and rub it in Nicole’s face lol.

30 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Maybe I’m reading her wrong, but I think there’s a solid possibility Janelle vetoes Kaysar if she wins tbh. I think she just hates this new school game. She really wanted to come back and play the game she loves and this ain’t it. She’s got a lot going on for her at home. I think she’d be a bit too afraid to be seen as a quitter so maybe she won’t do that. So maybe she won’t give 100% in the veto.

Or I could be completely wrong and she works her ass off to win that veto, save herself, and rub it in Nicole’s face lol.

The way I agree with both of these scenarios. :dead:

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Or she could fight her ass off (until her and Kaysar are the last two standing), and then let Kaysar win the Veto and take himself off the block... 😏

It would be karma for Kaysar handing Jennifer the HoH Comp that one week on BB6... ;)  :whistling:

This could also me being boo boo the fool and I'm not getting my hopes up for it at all, but I think there's a greater than zero percent chance that Memphis saves Janelle if he wins safety suite. It would be a big ass move and while he does have balls, I'm not sure he has the balls to do that. But he does want Kaysar out and not Janelle. He also said in his HOH suite video he likes working with Janelle and views her as a shield. He would be officially kicked out of the alliance if he does that and I think he knows that lol. But I mean his ally Christmas saved his target on his HOH...why can't he do the same to Tyler :giggle:

Edited by Alex95

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

This could also me being boo boo the fool and I'm not getting my hopes up for it at all, but I think there's a greater than zero percent chance that Memphis saves Janelle if he wins safety suite. It would be a big ass move and while he does have balls, I'm not sure he has the balls to do that. But he does want Kaysar out and not Janelle. He also said in his HOH suite video he likes working with Janelle and views her as a shield. He would be officially kicked out of the alliance if he does that and I think he knows that lol. But I mean his ally Christmas saved his target on his HOH...why can't he do the same to Tyler :giggle:

I want this to happen. The chaos of Public Enemy #1 being saved would be amazing. :giggle: 

Not getting my hopes up, though. :haha: