Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

8 minutes ago, JC said:

This is how I feel :( I am praying Jaysar wins next week and cuts someone like Dani/Nicole F preferably or even Cody even though I love him. They need to also use it to work on getting some people solidified on their side.

They are trying but everyone betrays them. :(

• Sad 1

Yeah, there’s a reason that Janelle is THE fan favorite and it has nothing to do with the edit.

This constant complaining and obsessing about Janelle is very reminiscent of the Nerd Herd doing the exact same thing in season 6 and we all know who came out of that season as the one who was loved by the fans. 

9 minutes ago, JC said:

This is how I feel :( I am praying Jaysar wins next week and cuts someone like Dani/Nicole F preferably or even Cody even though I love him. They need to also use it to work on getting some people solidified on their side.

Janelle or Kaysar just have to win the next HoH or they are totally screwed. Watch it someone totally random like Black Friday win it and ruin everything. :broken:

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

This constant complaining and obsessing about Janelle is very reminiscent of the Nerd Herd doing the exact same thing in season 6 and we all know who came out of that season as the one who was loved by the fans. 

At least that time Janelle had 5 other alliance members. This time it's just her and Kaysar on their own.

19 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The Nicole’s are just gonna blame the edit when Janelle remains fan fave even though we have live feeds.

I feel like Nicole A will realize she’s an idiot while Nicole F will just be delusional, I really can’t stand Nicole F UGH she needs to gtfo

8 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

At least that time Janelle had 5 other alliance members. This time it's just her and Kaysar on their own.

Even the Sov 6 put each other up! Can we just go in there and create an actual alliance with Jaysar because I know you and I would actually stay loyal ❤️ 

17 minutes ago, JC said:

I feel like Nicole A will realize she’s an idiot while Nicole F will just be delusional, I really can’t stand Nicole F UGH she needs to gtfo

She is because she said this morning that Janelle and Kaysar better not get a good edit.