idolforums.com
*Amanda

Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Everyone besides Ian talked to him.

I was going to say. :haha:

Posted (edited)

I just can’t believe after all of what went down in BB18, Da’Vonne would be working with another Cauliflower brother again of all people. ugh

Janelle mentioned that the evicted houseguests will be sequestered until mid-September, so a pre-jury battle back maybe? :shiftywave: 

Edited by Erestor

I thought there could be a battle back, but I’m listening to RHAP right now and Rob said he’ll be doing an exit interview with the first person evicted so now idk.

1 minute ago, Erestor said:

Janelle mentioned that the evicted houseguests will be sequestered until mid-September, so a pre-jury battle back maybe? :shiftywave: 

I read that and was like:

200.gif

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I thought there could be a battle back, but I’m listening to RHAP right now and Rob said he’ll be doing an exit interview with the first person evicted so now idk.

200.gif

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Da'Vonne lied to Janelle about the upcoming vote, making Janelle think Keesha could stay and making a final push to keep her. Da'Vonne just used this to throw Janelle under the bus to Cody though. Janelle campaigned to Bayleigh and complained about everyone just doing what the HOH wants, and Bayleigh also used this to throw her under the bus to Cody saying "it's a rule that you do what the HOH wants"

Ugh super frustrating. Janelle already seems on the outs enough as it is so frustrating that they’ve both still thrown her under the bus. Especially since it felt like Bayleigh/Janelle had a really good bond, and then Day said she knew people would want her to work with Janelle! So it’s a shame they’ve kinda ousted her but I guess they’re in a pretty good position currently and maybe don’t wanna align too closely with her because she’s on the outs? idk.

Edited by *Lily

Janelle and Kaysar are already on the outs so it made no sense to do that imo when Da'Vonne is the one who gave Janelle the idea that Keesha was going to stay or that the votes were looking to sway in Keesha's favor. :( At this point it looks like Day would rather ride with Nicole F. than Janelle. 💔

13 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ugh super frustrating. Janelle already seems on the outs enough as it is so frustrating that they’ve both still thrown her under the bus. Especially since it felt like Bayleigh/Janelle had a really good bond, and then Day said she knew people would want her to work with Janelle! So it’s a shame they’ve kinda ousted her but I guess they’re in a pretty good position currently and maybe don’t wanna align too closely with her because she’s on the outs? idk.

I get not going all in on Janelle & Kaysar. I think it was frustrating with Da'Vonne specifically because it seems like she went out of her way to give Janelle false hope, only to get ammunition to throw her under the bus with it. Seems really pointless.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I get not going all in on Janelle & Kaysar. I think it was frustrating with Da'Vonne specifically because it seems like she went out of her way to give Janelle false hope, only to get ammunition to throw her under the bus with it. Seems really pointless.

Yeah I’m really struggling to see any point in her doing that :(

I'm not mad about Kaysar's proposed noms of Christmas & David should he win. Though it's not taking a shot at the power players like we'd want, these two are giving the least to the show. Also, they're both closely aligned with different power players who would want to push for them, so watching the power players subtly push for their opposing agendas would be interesting.

Ugh all of this happening right now. :broken: 

I really don’t like the “well, it’s what the HOH wants” mentality that is present these days. The earlier seasons were great in part because of the blindsides and split votes and people not just doing what the HOH/house wants.

Da’Vonne told Keesha she doesn’t have the votes, Keesha was crying but happy she was told because she didn’t want to start crying during live eviction 😭 :( 💔

Honestly it’s a blessing to have Keesha back even for a week, however she has such a beautiful soul and I’m gonna miss ber so much. ❤️ First time in history I’m gonna loose my fave during first eviction. :( 

Why does everyone do what the HoH wants? O.o Even from my limited knowledge, it doesn't seem like they even do much as HoH.

23 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Janelle for HOH please!!!!

The amount of chaos that would bring... I would turn into a stan. ❤️