Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Apparently Nicole F was telling Tyler how she believes Janelle started the rumours that she cried her way onto the cast. 🍵 

She also told him when "someone" threw "someone's" underwear around and backtracked saying it wasn't her. surrree. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I mean she is the reason Cory was thrown off TAR and Nicole F. and Victor went on as alternates.

Honestly looking at the people she ‘supposedly’ got kicked off TAR...I think she actually did that show a favour. :dead:

• Haha 1

Just now, *Amanda said:

He’s also saying it’s because they took the safety suite.

So, were they just supposed to let Cody toss them on the block when they knew he was targeting them and there was a way to guarantee their safety? :dead: 

breaks my heart, but he can go for that!

Final four alliance formed between Enzo, Cody, Da'Vonne, and Bayleigh. This is definitely what Enzo wants, these are the three he has been trying to get since the beginning pretty much. It's essentially Brigade 2.0. I could see it working for a bit tbh.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Final four alliance formed between Enzo, Cody, Da'Vonne, and Bayleigh. This is definitely what Enzo wants, these are the three he has been trying to get since the beginning pretty much. It's essentially Brigade 2.0. I could see it working for a bit tbh.

It won't work cause I think Cody is close to Nicole F?