idolforums.com
*Amanda

Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

7 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

You can expect it in a returnee season

Unfortunately.

And it’s always the ones we don’t like who

benefit from the pre-gaming.

This is from last night but Janelle talking about the way Frank stunk again. :dead:

15 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Not David asking Dani and Cody how veto picks work. :dead:

they should teach him how to self-evict instead

David’s clearly playing stupid. He saw veto ceremonies during Came Comeback.

Yeah, whoever is running his account while he’s gone says that his strategy is to play dumb.

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

There’s like another 80-90 days to go

I'm sorry, there's HOW many days to go?

21 minutes ago, Elliott said:

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Now you know why there’s like 30 episodes per season. :dead: 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Now you know why there’s like 30 episodes per season. :dead: 

unimpressed viola davis GIF

I love Danielle,  but I feel like she just hates strong women.  She consistently has had problems when playing with Jen Johnson, Rachel Reilly and now Janelle.  Maybe the problem is actually her?  And I am a dani fan >_>

9 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I love Danielle,  but I feel like she just hates strong women.  She consistently has had problems when playing with Jen Johnson, Rachel Reilly and now Janelle.  Maybe the problem is actually her?  And I am a dani fan >_>

She’s friends with them all off the show. Jen and Rachel were both very antagonistic to her (as much as I love them). So no sh*t she hated them. And Kalia was her bff and she’s a strong ass woman!!!

23 minutes ago, Solaris said:

i forgot who the third one was but dani said how her bottom three are keesha/nicole a/jan or bay (i'm leaning towards bay, bc dani mentioned later that she wants to keep janelle for a little longer) and acknowledged that they're all girls but it's not like that (talking to cody about possible replacement noms)

7 minutes ago, holinessss said:

i forgot who the third one was but dani said how her bottom three are keesha/nicole a/jan or bay (i'm leaning towards bay, bc dani mentioned later that she wants to keep janelle for a little longer) and acknowledged that they're all girls but it's not like that (talking to cody about possible replacement noms)

thats very nicole of her

Veto comp is happening now!

Hopefully Keesha wins it. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

This is why I can't stand her.

Just now, JC said:

This is why I can't stand her.

yea she very much brings it on herself.  But maybe itll work out for this time?  She's known for Janelle for how many years, and Janelle has her back.  Yet Dani wants her gone?  Alright.  

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

yea she very much brings it on herself.  But maybe itll work out for this time?  She's known for Janelle for how many years, and Janelle has her back.  Yet Dani wants her gone?  Alright.  

She's the worst. I can't wait until she's voted out. Her social game is trash, the only reason she made it to final 2 in her first season was because she had her dad in the house (can't stand Evel either but he somehow was able to get people to like him) and the stupid America's houseguest twist #jessicawasrobbed. I am sure she is just threatened that Janelle is her competition in HOH/veto comps but whatever. Jealousy is ugly.

Yeah these bitchez are such women haters!!!!! They should be more like Janelle!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!

KdOx0wd.png

kdlrPjB.png

Just now, Alex95 said:

Yeah these bitchez are such women haters!!!!! They should be more like Janelle!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!

KdOx0wd.png

kdlrPjB.png

I mean Janelle isn't perfect.  I remember in All-Stars she felt it was only the girls coming after her.  But there is a history there with Dani.