Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

Yeah I feel like Memphis was subtly laying some groundwork for a potential Ian backdoor. And if that doesn't work out I think he'll try to push the group towards evicting Kevin. Memphis definitely isn't gonna stick his neck out too much for Keesha though, which is a bit disappointing, but I guess I can't really blame him either.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tyler has officially nominated Kaysar & Janelle for eviction.

Five weeks in a row of the initial noms only being POC.

Can we just have Britney enter the house after the next eviction, please?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Erestor said:

Ugh, the pre-gaming is going to ruin this season. 😕 I am hoping Keesha can win PoV. ❤️

Ugh it is. Sadly, I’ve come to expect the season to disappoint no matter how much pre-season hype there is. :(

It’s sad that pre-season gaming has become the norm when there’s multiple returnees on a season.

It would be BB season if we weren't cancelling the season three days in :wub: :wub: :wub:.

There's still lots of potential in this house. I fear the first few boots will just be the people who didn't pregame which will suck (Keesha, Kaysar, Nicole A) but things will definitely pick up. Dani will get bored, Da'Vonne will shoot her shot at Franzel, etc.

A difficult first few days but lots can change! There’s like another 80-90 days to go and lots can happen in between then to change up any pregaming plans, so I’m not ruling out this season yet. :haha:

Hopefully it turns around. :yes: 

Maybe we’ll get a Kaysar or Janelle HOH next week with them targeting Cody and his pre-season alliance. It would make up for an awful Cody HOH reign. :haha: 

Yup, they were pre-gaming hard, Josh admitted it on twitter. I swear if we are stuck with all guys alliance plus Nicole F at the end.. :/ 

On the other hand, Da’Vonne getting Nicole F out would be an amazing tv. ❤️ 

Tiffany calling out Derrick's pregaming for BB18 (which we all know pretty much)

Derrick really wants to be one of the greats, but is too scared to play again. Will and Dan were able to play twice and dominate. Derrick will never be one of the greats until he has the balls to show up again.

Glad she’s calling it out.

The James, Nicole & Paulie pre-gaming is one of many things that ruined that season (along with the obvious sexism and misogyny that ran rampant through the house that season). And now it could potentially ruin a season that fans have been wanting for YEARS. It’s no fun when what happens before the game begins dictates what happens in the house. 

Derrick needs to stop meddling in seasons that he is not a houseguest on.

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Derrick really wants to be one of the greats, but is too scared to play again. Will and Dan were able to play twice and dominate. Derrick will never be one of the greats until he has the balls to show up again.

Frame this on a wall because it's beautiful. :wub: Derrick would get demolished coming back that's why he is scared.

It seems like odds are not in Keesha's favor since the beginning of this season. :( I need her to pull through ❤️

But Kaysar is playing! He's the only person who could potentially could take her off, so at least there's a glimpse of hope.

Actually Kevin winning would mean that Nicole A goes up, and I think Dani and Nicole F would take this opportunity to take her out over Keesha. So if I have to sacrifice her, then so be it. :stealth:

However, best case scenario is Keesha or Kaysar winning.