Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tyler has officially nominated Kaysar & Janelle for eviction.

Five weeks in a row of the initial noms only being POC.

Can we just have Britney enter the house after the next eviction, please?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Janelle taking out Chicken George is one of the second worst HOH reigns in BB history.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Janelle taking Marcellas out is one of the worst HOH reigns in BB history.

I’m obsessed with Janelle but I have to agree with both of these

11 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I mean she still made it to Final 3 in All-Stars and would have won against Booger or Erika but BB6 Janelle > BB7 Janelle.

She was so robbed in both seasons :( I think she would’ve (definitely should’ve) beaten both Ivette and Maggie too. Unless the friendsheep voted bitterly which is quite possible I guess because they sucked.

15 minutes ago, JC said:

She was so robbed in both seasons :( I think she would’ve (definitely should’ve) beaten both Ivette and Maggie too. Unless the friendsheep voted bitterly which is quite possible I guess because they sucked.

I think the only way she would have won in BB6 is if Ivette took her to the Final 2 and betrayed The Friendship.

Edited by 1234567890
  • Sad 1

Memphis threw old school under the bus HARD to Cody this morning, specifically Kaysar. Definitely seems like they pre-gamed (probably set up through Dan and Derrick). The alliance of Cody, Franzel, Dani, Enzo, Memphis, and Tyler feels heavily pre-gamed. With Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Christmas, and David kinda hanging on the outskirts of it.

Very disappointing how Nicole A. and Memphis may not be as closely aligned with Janelle and Kaysar as I thought. 😑

Memphis does seem to have Keesha’s back though, so hopefully he can sway Cody’s group to keep her if nominations stay the same.

And Kaysar for next HoH please! 🙏