Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah Da'Vonne's social game is usually a mess and her reads are on point. This season it's the complete opposite. Maybe it'll work out for her then lol.

Hopefully. She is pretty on good terms with everyone which is good!

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I appreciate the apology but cornering her? Yikes. They knew their son messed up. Jackson wasn't on Bayleigh's season though? Kemi?

Exactly! They just approached a random black person and was like "He's not racist!!!" and she was like "Well I'm not a spokesperson for the black community...."

Yup looks like it’s noms time. Looks like Keesha and Kevin will be getting nominated. Keesha kind of knows it’s coming. Kevin will be blindsided though.

I believe the only people Cody told though are Nicole F, Enzo, Tyler, and Dani.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yup looks like it’s noms time. Looks like Keesha and Kevin will be getting nominated. Keesha kind of knows it’s coming. Kevin will be blindsided though.

I believe the only people Cody told though are Nicole F, Enzo, Tyler, and Dani.

I believe Cody told Kevin in the pantry room 

I’m gonna be depressed for the rest of the week, thanks Cody and Grodner 

Also, Memphis mentioned they used the wheel so maybe there’s some positive. The old schoolers know how to use the wheel, the newbies don’t. 

Cody has played this HOH so terribly. Keesha and Kevin should be easy noms, but most of the house just feels so out of the loop. Idk why he was holding his cards so close to his chest. He should’ve talked to the house more and listened to their feelings.

Even if noms stay the same I’m holding out hope that Keesha could get the votes. Very early days but I feel like she’s on a lot of people’s good side and they could possibly get the numbers together. Obviously don’t want Kevin to go either though but if I had to choose between them rn...give me Keesha the underdog!

Edited by *Lily

Also Day really wasn’t expecting this, hoping this wakes her up a little and pushes the possibility of an alliance with Janelle, Kaysar, Memphis, Nicole A, Keesha, Bayleigh etc.! 

Edited by *Lily

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Even if noms stay the same I’m holding out hope that Keesha could get the votes. Very early days but I feel like she’s on a lot of people’s good side and they could possibly get the numbers together. Obviously don’t want Kevin to go either though but if I had to choose between them rn...give me Keesha the underdog!

The problem with Keesha vs. Kevin is that Cody’s group wants Keesha gone and the people in the middle are close to Kevin. While I feel like people like Nicole A, Day, and Ian would want to keep Keesha under other circumstances, they’re all legit close to Kevin so they wouldn’t want to make a big move that upsets the power that would send Kevin home.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

The problem with Keesha vs. Kevin is that Cody’s group wants Keesha gone and the people in the middle are close to Kevin. While I feel like people like Nicole A, Day, and Ian would want to keep Keesha under other circumstances, they’re all legit close to Kevin so they wouldn’t want to make a big move that upsets the power that would send Kevin home.

Yeah Keesha definitely would be the safe route :( Holding out for some hope that some of those in the middle can maybe be pulled over. Who knows, ideal situation is Keesha getting pulled off of course!