Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Xavier is about 99% locked to win at this point. The only thing in his way is an Azah veto and final HOH win. I don’t think there’s a path to him losing otherwise.

If he takes Kyland out at 4, and Azah wins final hoh, then she wins the season.  That's so odd to me.  Azah/Big D joker f2 is like the worst thing that could happen, and I want it to happen.  :haha:

35 minutes ago, Solaris said:

If he takes Kyland out at 4, and Azah wins final hoh, then she wins the season.  That's so odd to me.  Azah/Big D joker f2 is like the worst thing that could happen, and I want it to happen.  :haha:

Idk I think Big D honestly might win that. I think Azah has lost the jury’s respect with this HOH and the boys will push for Big D over her.

35 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Xavier won veto. Seems like he's targeting Kyland.

Ky being taken out by the person he’s gone out of his way to protect at all costs would be amazing. :haha: 

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Ky being taken out by the person he’s gone out of his way to protect at all costs would be amazing. :haha: 

The just desserts we all (or at least I) wanted this round.  1 step close to azah flopping into that last HoH and voting out Xavier.  :haha:

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 9:33 AM, Alex95 said:

Idk I think Big D honestly might win that. I think Azah has lost the jury’s respect with this HOH and the boys will push for Big D over her.

I’d rather big d win over Xavier so get cut X out at 3!!!

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Xavier won veto. Seems like he's targeting Kyland.

the amount of women on that jury that like Azah are numerous.  Hannah also just straight up said in an interview she doesn't want Ky or Big D winning.