Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

DF & Xavier are so damn gross :( all they do is sit around and bash Tiffany all day calling her a bitch / trashing her game etc. they officially want her out next before Alyssa, so this double is gonna be a nail biter. 

DF is still complaining how the women don’t do anything and him/Xavier do all the work for the cookout lmaoo I NEED to hear his explanation on this because his continuous ranting of how Hannah azah Tiffany are getting carried by them and they don’t pull their weight or do anything for the alliance is baffling lol 

6 minutes ago, Spazztick said:

DF is still complaining how the women don’t do anything and him/Xavier do all the work for the cookout lmaoo

They are so delusional lmao. And I've always hated it when DF calls women the b-word 🙄

Of course they’re like “stick with the plan!” when Tiff thinks about going rogue but NOW it’s okay to ruin the goal of a CO final 6 so Tiff goes before Alyssa. LOL.

Xavier has won some comps, I’ll give him that. But LITERALLY what has DF done all season besides bash all the women?

married to medicine wtf GIF

• Like 1

Oh right, the double is tonight. :dead: I haven't been able to watch the show in the past couple of weeks because I'm always at work until 9 on show nights, but I can actually watch it tonight.

Who needs to win in order for Tiff to survive the double? I know Alyssa, Xavier and DF wins are not good for Tiff's survival but what about the other 3?

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Oh right, the double is tonight. :dead: I haven't been able to watch the show in the past couple of weeks because I'm always at work until 9 on show nights, but I can actually watch it tonight.

Who needs to win in order for Tiff to survive the double? I know Alyssa, Xavier and DF wins are not good for Tiff's survival but what about the other 3?

I mean they all should survive the double unless Alyssa wins HOH or POV, but she should be most safe with Hannah? :unsure:

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I mean they all should survive the double unless Alyssa wins HOH or POV, but she should be most safe with Hannah? :unsure:

I wish it were that simple, but all the updates I've been reading in here are about how Xavier and DF want to move Alyssa above Tiff in the pecking order. :haha: 

Well, Hannah for HOH then! I do hope the boys stick to the plan though so history can be made.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I wish it were that simple, but all the updates I've been reading in here are about how Xavier and DF want to move Alyssa above Tiff in the pecking order. :haha: 

Well, Hannah for HOH then! I do hope the boys stick to the plan though so history can be made.

When Tiffany considered this she was a b*tch, but when Xavier pitches it he's a mastermind. 🙄

• Like 1