• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/15/2020 at 2:20 PM, Alex95 said:

14 rankings this week!

Week 5:

1. Bayleigh Dayton (+2) - 2.2

2. Da'Vonne Rogers (=) - 2.3

3. Ian Terry (+1) - 3.1

4. Kevin Campbell (+1) - 5.5 (Higher than Enzo 8/14 times)

5. Enzo Palumbo (+2) - 5.5 (Higher than Kevin 6/14 times)

6. David Alexander (+4) - 6.3

7. Dani Briones (+4) - 7.0

8. Cody Calafiore (+4) - 7.4

9. Nicole Franzel (+4) - 9.2 (Higher than Tyler 8/14 times)

10. Tyler Crispen (-2) - 9.2 (Higher than Nicole 6/14 times)

11. Memphis Garrett (-5) - 9.5

12. Christmas Abbott (-3) - 10.9

Week 6 ranking will go until Saturday, September 19th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include the remaining 11 houseguests, including the houseguest evicted the past week, in your rankings.

Edited last week's rankings.

1. Da’Vonne - Obvious choice for #1. She’s the only one I’d be happy to see win at this point.

2. Dani - I can’t believe Dani is this high on my ranking. At least she’s self-aware about how unlikable the Committee is and didn’t turn against Da’Vonne for doing what was best for her game with the Veto.

3. David - His lie about the power was dumb...but someone had to be third on this ranking.

4. Enzo - He’s just there.

5. Ian - He’d be higher if he wasn’t such a bad sport about being nominated. He didn’t play well this year, but at least he left with class.

6. Memphis - Unlikable person, but Memphis as a player with his straightforward approach is more tolerable than the whiny cry babies ranked below him.

7. Kevin - Sure it must be annoying to be nominated so much, but he’s still too mopey.

8. Cody - Yikes at Cody being this high, but the other three annoy me more.

9. Tyler - He loves Angela, good for him. But does he have to bring her up all the time? It’s becoming kind of strange at this point. Enough already! Plus, he doesn’t even seem like he wants to be in the game.

10. Christmas - Horrible, self-righteous hypocrite.

11. Nicole - She threw an unnecessary fit all week long because finally something didn’t go her way, even though she didn’t have to worry about being nominated this week. Plus, the way she planned and scripted her eviction vote against Ian for sympathy or just to fool the audience was nauseating.

1. Da'Vonne Rogers (=)

2. David Alexander (+3)

3. Kevin Campbell (+1)

4. Ian Terry (-1)

5. Enzo Palumbo (+2)

6. Dani Briones (+4)

7. Cody Calafiore (-1)

8. Tyler Crispen (=)

9. Memphis Garrett (+2) 

10. Christmas Abbott (+2)

11. Nicole Franzel (-2)

1. Da'Vonne (=) - Veto queen :wub:

2. David (+3) - Lmao how did this happen.

3. Kevin (+1) - Sure I guess.

4. Ian (-1) - Not a major loss.

5. Dani (+2) - I want to like her but I am still underwhelmed.

6. Enzo (=) - Fine.

7. Christmas (+5) - God I hate that she is this high. Everyone else just managed to annoy me more this week.

8. Tyler (+2) - Hated the eviction speech.

9. Cody (-1) - I'm SO bored. And he just rubbed me the wrong way in the eviction episode.

10. Nicole (-1) - Just own it!! God she is unbearable.

11. Memphis (=) - Boring and unlikable.

Week 6:

1. Da'Vonne (=) - Comp beast!

2. David (+3) - David Gheesling killed this week.

3. Kevin (=) - Go Kevin ^_^

4. Dani (+3) - She nominated Tyler so I like her more than everyone else even if she played her HOH terribly.

5. Enzo (+1) - Whatever.

6. Ian (-2) - Don't like how he went down and don't like his gameplay at all the season. Still deserved better!

7. Cody (+2) - I hate myself for putting him this high. He is a season ruiner and he's boring as f*ck. He does NOT deserve to be this high. But for the week, I can't justify putting the others higher.

8. Tyler (+3) - Should be alone in the jury house crying into Angela's cook books right now.

9. Christmas (+3) - F*ck her ass.

10. Memphis (=) - Disgusted he beat Ian.

11. Nicole (-3) - It's not that she backstabbed Ian idc that's gameplay. But the fake ass sobbing and the theatrics in the DR is what pissed me off.

1. Da’Vonne - Obviously. So happy she finally got a comp win.

2. David - Still awful at this game, but him using the disruptor power was fun.

3. Kevin - A bit whiny when on the block, but I don’t hate him.

4. Ian - I feel bad for him, but he should’ve made more alliances than just the Nicole one.

5. Dani - Points for nominating Tyler, but then she lost me with the rest of her HOH reign.

6. Enzo - Default ranking. He didn’t do much this week.

7. Cody - IDK how he got this high but here we are. LOL. He’s actively ruining the season.

8. Tyler - So close to having him gone, but sadly we’re still stuck with him.

9. Memphis - Yeah, he’s shown to be an extremely unlikable person.

10. Christmas - Still awful. Still a season-ruined.

11. Nicole - The fake tears and playing victim in regards to Ian is precisely why no one likes her. She refuses to own her game and it’s just unbearable to see her whine every week.

12 rankings this week!

Week 6:

1. Da'Vonne Rogers (+1) - 1.0

2. Ian Terry (+1) - 3.5

3. Enzo Palumbo (+2) - 4.6

4. David Alexander (+2) - 4.7

5. Kevin Campbell (-1) - 5.0

6. Dani Briones (+1) - 5.2

7. Cody Calafiore (+1) - 6.5

8. Memphis Garrett (+3) - 8.4

9. Tyler Crispen (+1) - 8.5

10. Christmas Abbott (+2) - 9.1

11. Nicole Franzel (-2) - 9.6

Week 7 ranking will go until Saturday, September 26th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include the remaining 10 houseguests, including the houseguest evicted the past week, in your rankings.

Week 7:

1. David (+1) - He deserved better :(. I'm glad he survived the backdoor and I really wanna see him pull off something big.

2. Da'Vonne (-1) - God if she almost gets another 1.0 and I ruined it I'll never forgive myself! But she was REALLY disappointing with how she treated David and blindly believed Nicole. No shade, but she was 3rd till her speech, then I moved her up a spot.

3. Kevin (=) - Everyone being forced to be on the Kevin stan train with me.

4. Dani (=) - Do something girl, I know you have it in you!

5. Enzo (=) - His sexism is becoming a lot more clear. Yet I'm ranking him in 5th.

6. Nicole (+5) - She voted for Dani to stay. Don't give a sh*t about her motivations, that makes her better than the rest.

7. Memphis (+3) - Idk I really hate all these people.

8. Tyler (=) - The boring ass gamebot who solidified Da'Vonne's eviction. No thank you.

9. Cody (-2) - Why has Paulie been thirst tweeting about his brother?

10. Christmas (-1) - I wish she could be a HN the rest of the season.

Gonna just ignore Zoey’s rankings and move on

Embarrassed The Office GIF by Justin

1. The one and only Da’Vonne. I was disappointed she was so convinced David betrayed her and didn’t see through Nicole’s lies but her exit speech was everything :wub:

2. Kevin - One of the only redeemable people left in the house. Him gushing about getting to play with Da’Vonne was adorable.

3. David - I’m disappointed her didn’t try harder to convince Day that he voted for Ian. He seems content to coast.

4. Enzo - I mean, he seems like the least problematic person in the majority alliance so he lands here by default.

5. Cody - he’s hot and also relatively quiet right now so he hasn’t gotten on my nerves yet.

6. Dani - idk I guess I rank her here. I hate that she was part of the plan to lie to Da’Vonne but otherwise she hasn’t been driving me up the wall.

7. Christmas - I mean, she should probably be lower because I hate her but the other three have been annoying me more lately.

8. Tyler - Still haven’t forgiven him for what he did to Bayleigh.

9. Memphis - So entitled. It’s gross.
10. Nicole - Good god, shut up. She’s so whiny and fake.