The Ultimate American Idol Redux (SEASONS 10-12 RESULTS POSTED!)

Bk1234

I hope you guys enjoyed the show! 😁

Keep in mind, if your favorite wasn't one of the top four vote-getters, they could still be saved by one of the judges. Please refer to the main post for more details on the Wildcard Night.

For now, discuss the results and stay tuned for a Season 4 show announcement!

@JC @anonymouskid_35 @thevoiceisthetop @IAN27TAY @Crisis @kenboy123 @randomgirl @taylorkat @Leekleekington @DorisAnn

36 minutes ago, Crisis said:

I would've liked to see George advance instead of Diana. Other than that, I have no complaints about the results. 🙂

Who knows, maybe George will be chosen to compete in the wildcard round... 🤔 (Also, as you probably know, I was thrilled to see Diana advance! 😅)

Edited by Bk1234

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Hey, let’s be nice! 😅 We all have our opinions. 🙂

I was joking about him saying he was young! I'm not serious please no one take me seriously!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, JC said:

I was joking about him saying he was young! I'm not serious please no one take me seriously!

Based off your critiques, I should have known not to take you seriously! 😂

6 hours ago, taylorkat said:

Some of my favorites made it. 😄

I’m glad you got some favorites in there. Maybe your other favorites will be chosen to compete in the wildcard round. 

Edited by Bk1234

Season 4 Show ANNOUNCEMENT

The first Season 4 show will begin on Wednesday, August 12, at 4pm EST. 

Details

• All 12 Season 4 finalists will perform for your votes. 
  • All voting methods for Season 4 will open at 9pm EST. 
  • Your votes will decide the four Season 4 finalists that will automatically advance to the next round (Top 76). 
  • If your favorite isn't one of the top four vote-getters, don't worry, they still have the chance to be one of the judges' wildcard picks. 

@JC @anonymouskid_35 @thevoiceisthetop @IAN27TAY @Crisis @kenboy123 @randomgirl @taylorkat @Leekleekington @DorisAnn

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Season 4 Show ANNOUNCEMENT

The first Season 4 show will begin on Wednesday, August 12, at 4pm EST. 

Details

• All 12 Season 4 finalists will perform for your votes. 
  • All voting methods for Season 4 will open at 9pm EST. 
  • Your votes will decide the four Season 4 finalists that will automatically advance to the next round (Top 76). 
  • If your favorite isn't one of the top four vote-getters, don't worry, they still have the chance to be one of the judges' wildcard picks. 

👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the Very First Season 4 Show!

The contestants in this group have all worked very hard to prepare performances for your votes. Your votes will decide the top four vote-getters, who will be automatically safe. The remaining contestants have a chance to be saved by the judges' wildcard, which will happen after every group has performed. 

Here to judge and mentor the contestants are the lovely judges: @JC @anonymouskid_35 @thevoiceisthetop and @Bk1234!

All Season 4 Voting Will Open at 9pm EST

Contestant numbers will be shown after they perform! (More voting details in the main post.)

I hope you enjoy the show! 🙂