The Ultimate American Idol Redux (SEASONS 10-12 RESULTS POSTED!)

Bk1234

This means that Scotty, Lauren, James, Jacob, Stefano, Paul, Naima, Karen, and Ashthon are up for the judges’ wildcard picks, which will be used on the wildcard night that will occur after every group has performed!

Edited by Bk1234

Receiving results next is Season 11. Many considered the Season 11 night to be the best one yet, with some even saying more than four contestants should advance. However, there are only four slots per group, so let’s see who they belong to... 

It is now time to take a little break from results… This next performer is no stranger to the Idol stage, and has added their own flavor to the judges’ table. Performing their single Daisies is none other than Katy Perry!

Katy-Perry-cr-Liza-Voloshin-fan-2020-bil

Edited by Bk1234

Announcement Regarding the Future of the Show

This is an announcement that I really didn’t want to make, but life is life, so you just have to ride its waves. I was planning on taking a one-week break from the show next week, as it was going to be a very busy week for me, but then I realized that the week after my “hiatus” would be when I started up school. This is when I realized that managing the show at the pace I’ve been doing is going to be near impossible, since I will need to dedicate my time to school. My other option was to come up with a weekend schedule, but that just wouldn’t work with the nature of the show, plus I doubt I would have time on weekdays to type-up a show in the first place. So unfortunately, the show will be on pause until I have the time to really dedicate time to it. This does not mean that I am giving up on the show, it will continue, I’m just not sure when. I will definitely take advantage of school breaks, but I really hope that breaks won’t be the only time I can do these shows, only time will tell. All of the shows are linked in the main post, so it will be easy to recap if needed. Before ending this message, I really just wanted to thank my fellow judges: @JC, @anonymouskid_35, and @thevoiceisthetop. This show would have never been possible without them! I also want to thank you guys for always voting and supporting the show. You guys are the reason why I am still determined to keep this show alive, so thank you! In case you are looking for more places to discuss Idol, I would highly recommend @CrisisIdol Rankings thread. It is a great place to just discuss and share anything American Idol related, plus I’ll be fairly active on there. Hopefully, this is only goodbye for a couple days, but regardless, this has all been an amazing experience. I’m so happy that we got to pause on Janelle Arthur’s I Will, as it is one of my favorite Idol performances of all-time! I hope that I will be resuming this show soon! 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hope you guys enjoyed the show! 😁

Keep in mind, if your favorite wasn't one of the top four vote-getters, they could still be saved by one of the judges. Please refer to the main post for more details on the Wildcard Night.

For now, discuss the results and stay tuned for a Season 13 show announcement! Also, if you haven’t read the above announcement, I would recommend reading it. 🙂

@JC @anonymouskid_35 @thevoiceisthetop @IAN27TAY @kenboy123 @randomgirl @Crisis @taylorkat @Leekleekington @DorisAnn @SwimmerStud87 @psterina

Edited by Bk1234

11 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

☹️ Things on hiatus end up eventually getting cancelled...I get it, I'm hoping to go back to school too and get a law degree...LOL...

I can promise you that I will never cancel the show, even if we have to wait till next summer. 😅 I have a “finish what I started” mentality for everything I do, so the likelihood of me canceling anything is low. 😄 If you ever go back to school, good luck! 👍

Edited by Bk1234

It's completely understandable for the show to be on hiatus, for there are some things that must take precedence over others (school being a major one; I know about that first hand). Whenever you plan on resuming the show, you know I'll be around! 😁 👍

Speaking of the show, there were a couple of results I was somewhat surprised about; however, I can't say I have any real complaints about the results.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Whenever you plan on resuming the show, you know I'll be around! 😁 👍

That really means a lot, so thank you! 😊

3 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Speaking of the show, there were a couple of results I was somewhat surprised about; however, I can't say I have any real complaints about the results.

There seemed to be a few people who were surprised by some results. 😅 I’m glad you have no complaints. 🙂

20 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

There are two people I would swap out for someone else, but overall, the results turned out well. 

I’m glad you’re not disappointed. 😄👍

12 minutes ago, JC said:

Oh wow surprised by Thia making it through but crushed Stefano did not :( I hope I didn’t vote incorrectly 

For all the Stefano and Lauren fans, I’ll let you guys know that they were only a few votes short of beating the contestant with the lowest votes out of the Season 10 top four vote-getters. 🙂

Edited by Bk1234

Just to show what I meant in the above post, here are some of the vote totals for Season 10: 

1. 100 votes

2. 83 votes

3. 64 votes 

4. 59 votes

5. 56 votes

6. 53 votes

Key

Bold: Safe contestant vote totals (Haley, Casey, Pia, and Thia’s vote totals.)
Non-bold: One total is Lauren’s, while the other is Stefano’s. 

Edited by Bk1234